I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is a different kind of Priest/ Cohen, one like Melchizedek, who became a priest not by virtue of rule in the Torah concerning physical descent, but by virtue of the POWER of an INDESTRUCTIBLE LIFE!
- I decree and declare Jesus/ Yeshua is a Priest/ Cohen FOREVER to be compared with Melchizedek!
The earlier rule was set aside because it was only a teacher, it could not bring anything to the goal of Salvation.
A HOPE of something better is introduced through Christ Jesus/ Messiah through which we are drawing NEAR to God.
- I decree and declare we do have a HIGH PRIEST/Cohen Gadol and He SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND of the Majesty in Heaven.
There He serves in the Holy Place, that is the true TENT OF MEETING, the one erected not by Human beings but by the Lord, Adonai!
- I decree and declare the High Priests on earth offer gifts and sacrifices, but what they are serving is ONLY A COPY and SHADOW of the HEAVENLY ORIGINAL; for when Moses was about to erect the Tent, God warned him, “See to it that you make everything ACCORDING TO THE PATTERN you were shown on the Mountain.”
- I decree and declare the Lord God is making a COVENANT with the House of Israel after those days.
He will put His LAW/ TORAH in their minds and write it on their hearts; He will be their God, and they will be His People.
- I decree and declare None will need to teach his fellow citizen or his brother, saying, “Know the Lord, Adonai!”
For all will KNOW HIM, from the least of them to the greatest, because He is MERCIFUL toward their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.
- I decree and declare the Spirit HELPS US in our weakness, for though we don’t know how to pray the way we should, He Himself PLEADS ON OUR BEHALF with GROANINGS too deep for words, and the One who searches hearts knows exactly what the Spirit is thinking.
- I decree and declare I know that GOD CAUSES EVERYTHING to work together FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE GOD and ARE CALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH HIS PURPOSE, because those whom He KNEW in advance, He also DETERMINED IN ADVANCE would be CONFORMED to the PATTERN OF HIS SON.
- I decree and declare Jesus Christ/ Messiah Yeshua is the firstborn among many brothers, and those whom He determined in advance, He also CALLED, and those whom He called, He also caused to be considered RIGHTEOUS, and those whom He caused to be considered RIGHTEOUS He also GLORIFIED!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“15 And this is clearer still, if another priest arises according to the likeness of Melchizedek, 16 who has become such not on the basis of a law of physical requirement, but according to the power of an indestructible life. 17 For it is attested of Him, “You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.” 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness 19 (for the Law made nothing perfect), and on the other hand there is a bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God. 20 And inasmuch as it was not without an oath 21 (for they indeed became priests without an oath, but He with an oath through the One who said to Him, “The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind, ‘You are a priest forever’”); 22 so much the more also Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant. 23 The former priests, on the one hand, existed in greater numbers because they were prevented by death from continuing, 24 but Jesus, on the other hand, because He continues forever, holds His priesthood permanently. 25 Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. 26 For it was fitting for us to have such a high priest, holy, innocent, undefiled, separated from sinners and exalted above the heavens; 27 who does not need daily, like those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people, because this He did once for all when He offered up Himself. 28 For the Law appoints men as high priests who are weak, but the word of the oath, which came after the Law, appoints a Son, made perfect forever,……
……. 1 Now the main point in what has been said is this: we have such a high priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man. 3 For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so it is necessary that this high priest also have something to offer. 4 Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest at all, since there are those who offer the gifts according to the Law; 5 who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “See,” He says, “that you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.” 6 But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. 8 For finding fault with them, He says, “Behold, days are coming, says the Lord, when I will effect a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; 9 Not like the covenant which I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in My covenant, and I did not care for them, says the Lord. 10 “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 “And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen, and everyone his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all will know Me, from the least to the greatest of them. 12 “For I will be merciful to their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more,”” Hebrews 7:15-28; 8:1-12.
“26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. 28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified,” Romans 8:26-30.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).