To be an ambassador you must understand that you are representing all that pertains to the Kingdom of YAH and to also know how to confront the kingdoms of the world.
There are some areas where you need not only spiritual, but natural knowledge of, in order to be effective in dealing with the Body of Christ and those in the world system.
People don’t understand that YESHUA didn’t just deal with church folks, but He dealt with those not in church, those who were outside the religious system.
Many are proclaiming they are international or global but don’t know how to deal with the different people they will be addressing.
If YAH is sending you to a diversity of cultural and races then you need not only to have spiritual understanding but also natural and personal knowledge of who what and where in your assignments.
So you need to have knowledge of:
- The word of YAH, in your language and the place you are sent to. It’s good to learn some basic words of communication to at least greet those you encounter.
- The understanding of scriptures, so that you can be able to answer the questions that you may be asked sometimes by those that have no knowledge of YAH.
- The principles of YAH Kingdom, so that you can be able to effectively communication the standards of holiness and righteousness to those that don’t have a moral foundation.
- The ability to lay a spiritual foundation, so that they will understand the laws and principles that are require to build the people spiritually.
- Administrative abilities, to be able to build a spiritual team that will help in bringing the gospel to a country through establishment of places of worship schools of teaching and training.
- Business Knowledge, to help to grow the people economically and to produce wealth in a region.
- Cultures of the different regions, so that you can be able to win the people by knowing how they think live act so you can get strategy as to how to win them from practices that are ungodly.
- Racial understanding of the diverse peoples, so you can understand the strongholds barriers and mindsets that have them in bondage!
- Educational knowledge, both spiritually and naturally, so you can communicate effectively as you minister to the people in their understanding.
- Political systems, to understand the governmental systems in various countries so that you know the laws of the land as well as becoming friends with those that set the social climate of a country so you can know what spirits operate there. I have found that most laws are passed according to the mindset and behavior of the people in that area.
- Economic structures in different countries, so you can understand what is needed to bring increase or to balance the economic growth so that one set of people won’t oppress another.
- Good leadership skills, so that you can be effective in bringing order into a region. Knowing how to go in and out among the people and gaining their trust so that you can be able to do the work you are called to because people will work with a leader that shows them they are competent assured and confident!
- Ability to solve problems, so that you can bring a solution to what the problems are in that area.
- Policies of different countries, so that when you go in you will know the do and don’t of that area and you can pray and get directions and instructions from YAH of how to accomplish your assignment!
You see people, in order to represent the Kingdom of God globally, not only do you need the spiritual knowledge, but the natural knowledge also.
You need a team that would include somebody that also can speak various languages and a researcher that can do the background on the various countries you are entering into.
It does no good to try and go in and do a work and you can’t even begin because you didn’t fast and pray for instructions directions and strategies or you didn’t get a understanding of the people of that land.
We are sent to preach the gospel but we also need wisdom of how we can effectively do it without unnecessary warfare!
I love you, but you going to need more than your tongues and that cross around your neck.
It’s important that we have training teaching and accountability so that we can grow right spiritually for our assignment!
Some persons required a harder curriculum than others because of what they are chosen to do!
Find your spiritual professor and go to that spiritual university for your education so you can be properly equipped for what you are chosen for!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.