I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare we DESIRE, as the Living Beings before the Throne of the Eternal God/ El’Olam, to NEVER STOP PRAISING Him!
We say, “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, God/ Adonai, Elohim of Heaven’s Armies the One Who Was, Who Is and Who is Coming!
- I decree and declare in all we do, WE WORSHIP the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai: “You are WORTHY, Lord our God/ Adonai Eloheinu, to have GLORY, HONOR and POWER, because You created all things – yes, because of Your will they were created and came into being!”
- I decree and declare I give THANKS to the Lord/ Adonai for He is GOOD; He alone has done GREAT WONDERS; He skillfully made the Heavens and made the GREAT LIGHTS: the Sun to rule the day and the Moon and Stars to rule the Night; for HIS GRACE CONTINUES FOREVER!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai has given Israel their Land as a HERITAGE, to be POSSESSED by Israel His Servant; and in the same way He remembers you, His People throughout the Earth, and has a HERITAGE for you; He REMEMBERS you whenever you are brought low and RESCUES you from your enemies; He PROVIDES food for every living creature! Give THANKS to the God/ Elohim of Heaven, for HIS GRACE CONTINUES FOREVER!
- I decree and declare all you who are GODLY, give the Lord/ Adonai His DUE of GLORY and STRENGTH; give Him the GLORY DUE HIS NAME; WORSHIP the Lord/ Adonai in Holy SPLENDOR!
- I decree and declare the Voice of the Lord/ Adonai is over the Waters; the God/ Elohim of GLORY Thunders, the Lord/ Adonai over RUSHING WATERS, the voice of the Lord/ Adonai in POWER and SPLENDOR!
- I decree and declare the VOICE of the Lord/Adonai CRACKS Cedars and FLASHES FIERY FLAMES; the VOICE of the Lord/Adonai ROCKS the Desert and CONVULSES the Kadesh Desert.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai SITS ENTHRONED above the Flood! He SITS ENTHRONED as KING FOREVER!
The Lord/ Adonai gives STRENGTH to His People; He BLESSES His People with PEACE/ SHALOM!
- I decree and declare we join the Four Living Beings, in the Circle of the Elders in WORSHIPPING the Lamb that was Slain, but is ALIVE!
He is holding the Scroll taken out of the Right Hand of the One sitting on the Throne.
The INCENSE, the prayers of God’s People, is filling the air!
- I decree and declare a New Song is being sung, “You are WORTHY to take the Scroll and break its seals; because You were SLAUGHTERED; at the cost of Blood You RANSOMED for God Persons from EVERY TRIBE, LANGUAGE, PEOPLE and NATION!
You made them into a KINGDOM for God to Rule, Priests/ Cohanim to SERVE Him; and they will RULE over the Earth!”
- I decree and declare I HEAR the SOUND of Millions of Angels around the Throne, the Living Beings and the Elders; and they SHOUT OUT, “Worthy is the Slaughtered Lamb to receive POWER, RICHES, WISDOM, STRENGTH, HONOR, GLORY and PRAISE!”
I join them in falling down to WORSHIP the King of kings and Lord of lords!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“8 And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.”
9 And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 “Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created,” Revelation 4:8-11.
“1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His lovingkindness is everlasting. 2 Give thanks to the God of gods, for His lovingkindness is everlasting. 3 Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for His lovingkindness is everlasting. 4 To Him who alone does great wonders, for His lovingkindness is everlasting; 5 To Him who made the heavens with skill, for His lovingkindness is everlasting; 6 To Him who spread out the earth above the waters, for His lovingkindness is everlasting; 7 To Him who made the great lights, for His lovingkindness is everlasting: 8 The sun to rule by day, for His lovingkindness is everlasting, 9 The moon and stars to rule by night, for His lovingkindness is everlasting…….
……. 21 And gave their land as a heritage, for His lovingkindness is everlasting, 22 Even a heritage to Israel His servant, for His lovingkindness is everlasting.
23 Who remembered us in our low estate, for His lovingkindness is everlasting, 24 And has rescued us from our adversaries, for His lovingkindness is everlasting; 25 Who gives food to all flesh, for His lovingkindness is everlasting. 26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His lovingkindness is everlasting,” Psalm 136:1-9, 21-26.
“1 Ascribe to the Lord, O sons of the mighty, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due to His name; worship the Lord in holy array.
3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord is over many waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful, the voice of the Lord is majestic. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; yes, the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes Lebanon skip like a calf, and Sirion like a young wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord hews out flames of fire. 8 The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness; the Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord makes the deer to calve and strips the forests bare; and in His temple everything says, “Glory!”
10 The Lord sat as King at the flood; yes, the Lord sits as King forever. 11 The Lord will give strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace,” Psalm 29:1-11.
“6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. 7 And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”
11 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, 12 saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”
13 And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying, “To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”
14 And the four living creatures kept saying, “Amen.” And the elders fell down and worshiped,” Revelation 5:6-14.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).