I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare UNWAVERING TRUST reaches beyond the IMPOSSIBILITY, beyond DEATH, and TOUCHES Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
My TRUST TOUCHES the Heart of the Father.
- I decree and declare that all that the enemy has attempted to abolish is RESTORED in its FULLNESS in Jesus’/ Yeshua’s Name.
I WALK IN FAITH seeing with the eyes of the Spirit.
I TRUST and do not doubt, but MOVE FORWARD at the command of the Lord.
- I decree and declare the Lord is my LIGHT and SALVATION; I fear no man.
For the Lord is the STRONGHOLD of my LIFE; I am afraid of no one!
- I decree and declare that those who assail me to devour me, my adversaries and foes, THEY STUMBLE and FALL!
Any human or spiritual army that encamps against me, MY HEART WILL NOT FEAR; if war breaks out against me, even then I WILL KEEP TRUSTING!
- I decree and declare that I have SOUGHT the Lord; my ONLY DESIRE is to LIVE in HIS HOUSE all the days of my life, to see the BEAUTY of the Lord and visit His Temple.
- I decree and declare HE CONCEALS ME in His Shelter on the day of trouble, He HIDES ME in the folds of His tent, He SETS ME HIGH on the ROCK, Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua!
- I decree and declare my head will be LIFTED UP above my surrounding foes, and I WILL OFFER SACRIFICES in His tent with shouts of JOY; I will sing, sing PRAISES to the Lord!
- I decree and declare by TRUSTING I receive the RIGHTEOUSNESS that comes from God, through the FAITHFULNESS of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- I declare by God’s GRACE, without earning it, all are CONSIDERED RIGHTEOUS before Him, through Christ’s/ Messiah’s sacrifice redeeming us from our enslavement to sin.
This vindicated God’s righteousness, because He PASSED OVER the sins People committed in the past.
- I decree and declare I received the Spirit of Almighty God by TRUSTING and being FAITHFUL to the Good News of Salvation through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, the Son of God.
I KNOW that I cannot exist without the POWER of HOLY SPIRIT in my life.
I cannot live without His SUSTAINING BREATH.
- I decree and declare it is God Almighty Who SUPPLIES me with the SPIRIT and WORKS MIRACLES among us, because WE TRUST in what we heard and are faithful to it.
I am called a CHILD OF ABRAHAM because I LIVE by TRUSTING and am FAITHFUL to God, my Father and His Word.
- I declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 When He had completed all His discourse in the hearing of the people, He went to Capernaum. 2 And a centurion’s slave, who was highly regarded by him, was sick and about to die. 3 When he heard about Jesus, he sent some Jewish elders asking Him to come and save the life of his slave. 4 When they came to Jesus, they earnestly implored Him, saying, “He is worthy for You to grant this to him; 5 for he loves our nation and it was he who built us our synagogue.” 6 Now Jesus started on His way with them; and when He was not far from the house, the centurion sent friends, saying to Him, “Lord, do not trouble Yourself further, for I am not worthy for You to come under my roof; 7 for this reason I did not even consider myself worthy to come to You, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 8 For I also am a man placed under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.” 9 Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled at him, and turned and said to the crowd that was following Him, “I say to you, not even in Israel have I found such great faith.” 10 When those who had been sent returned to the house, they found the slave in good health,” Luke 7:1-10.
“1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? 2 When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, my adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though a host encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, in spite of this I shall be confident. 4 One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple. 5 For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; in the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock. 6 And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, and I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord,” Psalm 27:1-6.
“21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25 whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; 26 for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus,” Romans 3:21-26.
“2 This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? 4 Did you suffer so many things in vain — if indeed it was in vain? 5 So then, does He who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you, do it by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? 6 Even so Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness. 7 Therefore, be sure that it is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham. 8 The Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “All the nations will be blessed in you.” 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with Abraham, the believer,” Galatians 3:2-9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).