Warning to the church: we need to know the difference to come out of deception!
What makes a false prophet?
Two types of false prophets:
- A person or persons who received a call on their lives as a Prophet or Prophetess and later falls from grace (God) (Romans 11:29) – God’s gifts are irrevocable! Meaning the person can still operate in the gifts; but the gift is uncontrollable and is under the influence of the evil one (Satan). This is why people seem to be used by God today and the devil the next day! Example: Balaam.
- The spirit of divination (the psychics), who can tell your fortune and read your palms, this has nothing to do with God whatsoever! The saints are getting this confused with the gift of prophecy which is under the control of God, and not the devil! Can this gift be accurate? Yes! The devil can tell you accurate information (Acts 16:16-18). Saints don’t tell fortunes or can read minds, so please don’t message me thinking I can read the future or tell your future! True saints operate under the operation of the Holy Spirit!
Characteristics of a false prophet:
- Appear to be good like a sheep, but are a wolf in sheep clothing (Matthew 7:15-27). Words draw you from Christ into believing a lot of mess that has nothing to do with the word of God! Watch people who post on Facebook. It is mostly a bunch of jargon about flesh; nothing about God and His Kingdom and obeying His Word!
- They take the word of God out of context and have their own agendas.
- They believe God is speaking to them and them only. Everything surrounds them and their gift and not the life they live. They are hyper-spiritual in their conversation and don’t think God can speak to anyone other than themselves! They feel they are over anointed and people are jealous of their anointing! They believe that they don’t have to listen to anyone because they have a straight connection to heaven, when God has many members in the body of Christ, besides them (5-fold ministry) (lack love).
- The false prophet’s greatest motivator is to be seen (they want all eyes on them), and if anyone threatens that, they will come out swinging/fighting. They are territorial in spirit (Jezebel/Ahab spirit) the false prophet is not there to bring out the Christ in you or the hope of glory, but to feed off of your flesh and draw you away from Christ
- False prophet use fear as another motivator (e.g. “If you don’t do what I say, I will take away your covering…”) They will tell you God showed them something about you, but I can’t tell you (1 John 4:18) leaving you in fear and doubt.
- The false prophet does not want a covenant relationship with the body of Christ; which means they are not saved and go from church to church stealing members, contaminating them, to lure them away from Christ and the church! Meaning they have no intention of getting saved; they are simply there for a distraction and not to bring glory to God or the church!
The false prophet is like a vulture who will swoops down to attach him or herself to the weak, hurting and young in Christ, who are not skilled in the word of God, a flock who are not fasting, not praying and cannot rightfully discern between there right hand and from there left hand in this season!
It is the job of the false prophet to rally people to their defense against true leadership, in order to divide and to conquer the flock, in order to complete his or her mission for the enemy, leading the flock into deception!
The sad thing is that many of these false prophets have been rejected, criticized and as a result, they have become accustomed to this type of criticism, because the church has not taken the time to show them the true love of God!
But, in order to win the false prophet back in the church, the church will need to get some holy boldness and confront these Jezebel/Ahab spirits who deceive Gods people!
True love and discipline says, “I love you too much to leave you broken!” The saints of God cannot afford to sit back and to say nothing (expose) regarding the false prophets, but we must respond with love, because even the false prophet has a soul and needs to be won back to Christ!
If you are not sure that you have opened the door to these types of spirits, ask God for a dusting of your spirit and begin to study the Word of God and stay in prayer before opening the door to any evil spirits in your life!
~ Prophetess Geraldine Fisher
|Prophetess Geraldine Fisher has a World-Wide-Social Media Net-Work Ministry. Saved for over 30-years, as a Missionary, God moved her into the Office of a Prophet and continues to revealed to her the qualities of a True prophet: humility, humiliation, love others and intercede in prayer as she keeps her own life clean to accurately hear from God. God revealed True prophets draw believers to Christ; NOT wanting or seeking self praise, as the work is about God, not SELF. Since hearing the audible voice of God calling her into prophetic ministry, she has been on this journey, called to intercede and to pray on behalf of others in the ministry as God speaks to her, instructing, directing and dropping a prophetic word for her, to give to others. To prepare her for her prophetic call, God promised He would bringing her to sit and to learn before great men, all of which He did!|