Dear Prophet, just so you will know that when you come to me with a Prophetic Word, there are a few things that I will definitely do or not do:
- Check out the source of their voice. Some people are getting information through other methods that are not of YAH. Try the spirit to see if it be of YAH.
- Observe their fruits. Sometimes the motive of the prophesy can be seen through their words & actions.
- Pay you for your prophesy. Remember you sought me out saying YAHWEH told you to give me a word. I am not giving you a $1,000 for your unsolicited word.
- Fall out while you are prophesying to me so stop trying to push me down. Being a season mature leader I know that a prophetic word carries also instructions, so I’m not falling out hollering and screaming and then don’t know a thing you said to me.
- Just take your word for what you said YAH said when what you’re saying is totally opposite of what He has spoke to me. I just don’t make decisions just because you said YAH said if it’s something that puts a check in my spirit I am going to pray about it and you.
- Come into agreement with something you say about me or my life that’s definitely not true just because you are before a crowd. I won’t be bullied into agreeing with your lie.
- Allow you to lay hands on me and you just lied on YAHWEH. No I won’t let you touch me or put your fancy oil on me. If you bold enough to lie on YAH I’m bold enough to let you know that you are contaminated.
- Let you try and embarrass me before the people by saying deep personal issues openly. I will cut you off before I let you make a spectacle out of me. The Holy Ghost is intelligent.
- Give you my name and number after church or take your business card. If you just lied openly about God what do I want to privately hear from you.
There are just some things we need to do when a prophetic word is being spoken to us.
Never let anyone cause you to come into agreement with anything false and misleading.
You have the right to judge the Prophetic Word that is being released.
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.