I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare MY GREATEST DESIRE is to know the FEAR of the Lord/ Adonai and to discover the KNOWLEDGE of God/ Elohim.
I accept His WORDS and TREASURE His COMMANDMENTS in my Heart.
- I decree and declare as I CALL OUT for INSIGHT, lifting up my voice for DISCERNMENT, SEEKING WISDOM as SILVER and searching for her as for HIDDEN TREASURES, then I will KNOW the FEAR of the Lord/ Adonai and DISCOVER the KNOWLEDGE of God/ Elohim!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai stores up SOUND WISDOM for the Upright.
He is a SHIELD to ALL WHO WALK IN INTEGRITY.
He GUARDS the paths of JUSTICE and PROTECTS THE WAY of those who LOVE Him.
- I decree and declare to YOU, WHO SEEK AFTER the LORD with your whole life, DISCRETION WATCHES OVER YOU and DISCERNMENT GUARDS YOU — DELIVERING YOU from the way of evil, from those who speak perverse things, who leave the straight paths to walk in ways of darkness, who rejoice in wrong doing and delight in the perversity of evil, whose paths are crooked and are devious in their ways.
- I decree and declare you are BLESSED as you walk in COMPLETE INTEGRITY, walking in the LIGHT of God’s Word.
You are HAPPY as you KEEP HIS TESTIMONIES and SEEK Him with a whole heart and do NO INJUSTICE but WALK IN HIS WAYS!
- I decree and declare I AM NOT ASHAMED when I consider all Your COMMANDMENTS/ MITZVOT, Lord/ Adonai, Creator of Heaven and Earth!
I PRAISE YOU with an Upright Heart as I LEARN YOUR RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS!
I will OBSERVE YOUR STATUTES!
- I decree and declare the Lord God/ Adonai Elohim TEACHES ME HIS WAYS — I WILL FOLLOW THEM TO THE END!
He gives me UNDERSTANDING so that I am ABLE TO KEEP HIS LAW/ TORAH and OBSERVE it with all my Heart!
- I decree and declare the Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai has TURNED MY EYES AWAY FROM GAZING AT VANITY; He has REVIVED me in His WAYS.
He fulfills His Word to me which leads to my REVERENCE of Him and Him alone.
- I decree and declare YOU, Lord/ Adonai, have made me and formed me.
You gave me UNDERSTANDING that I may LEARN YOUR COMMANDMENTS/ MITZVOT.
Those in awe of You SEE me and REJOICE, because I put my HOPE in Your Word!
- I decree and declare Your Law/ Torah is my DELIGHT, Lord/ Adonai.
The proud will be put to shame for their wrongdoing; but I WILL MEDITATE ON YOUR PRECEPTS.
My Heart will have INTEGRITY in following Your decrees, so that I will not be ashamed.
- I decree and declare Your Commandments/ Mitzvot MAKE ME WISER than my enemies — for they are mine FOREVER.
Your Testimonies are my MEDITATION giving me more INSIGHT that all my instructors.
Because I keep Your PRECEPTS, Lord/ Adonai, I have more UNDERSTANDING than all my elders.
For this I GIVE YOU PRAISE!
I will not turn from Your rulings, for You Yourself have taught me.
- I decree and declare Your WORD is a Lamp unto my feet and a LIGHT unto my path, Lord/ Adonai!
I will OBSERVE Your RIGHTEOUS RULINGS!
Though my soul is continually in danger, I have not forgotten Your Law/ Torah.
The wicked have set a snare for me, yet I will not stray from Your Precepts.
- I decree and declare Lord God Almighty/ Adonai El Shaddai, I turned my Heart to DO YOUR DECREES, FOREVER, TO THE VERY END!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“My son, if you will receive my words, and store up my commandments within you, 2 so as to turn your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding; 3 yes, if you call out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding; 4 if you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures: 5 then you will understand the fear of Yahweh, and find the knowledge of God.
6 For Yahweh gives wisdom. Out of his mouth comes knowledge and understanding. 7 He lays up sound wisdom for the upright. He is a shield to those who walk in integrity, 8 that he may guard the paths of justice, and preserve the way of his saints.
9 Then you will understand righteousness and justice, equity and every good path. 10 For wisdom will enter into your heart. Knowledge will be pleasant to your soul.
11 Discretion will watch over you. Understanding will keep you, 12 to deliver you from the way of evil, from the men who speak perverse things, 13 who forsake the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness, 14 who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the perverseness of evil, 15 who are crooked in their ways, and wayward in their paths,” Proverbs 2:1-15.
1 Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to Yahweh’s law.
2 Blessed are those who keep his statutes, who seek him with their whole heart.
3 Yes, they do nothing wrong. They walk in his ways.
4 You have commanded your precepts, that we should fully obey them.
5 Oh that my ways were steadfast to obey your statutes! 6 Then I wouldn’t be disappointed, when I consider all of your commandments.
7 I will give thanks to you with uprightness of heart, when I learn your righteous judgments. 8 I will observe your statutes. Don’t utterly forsake me.
33 Teach me, Yahweh, the way of your statutes. I will keep them to the end. 34 Give me understanding, and I will keep your law. Yes, I will obey it with my whole heart.
35 Direct me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in them.
36 Turn my heart toward your statutes, not toward selfish gain.
37 Turn my eyes away from looking at worthless things. Revive me in your ways.
38 Fulfill your promise to your servant, that you may be feared.
39 Take away my disgrace that I dread, for your ordinances are good.
40 Behold, I long for your precepts! Revive me in your righteousness.
73 Your hands have made me and formed me. Give me understanding, that I may learn your commandments. 74 Those who fear you will see me and be glad, because I have put my hope in your word.
75 Yahweh, I know that your judgments are righteous, that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. 76 Please let your loving kindness be for my comfort, according to your word to your servant.
77 Let your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; for your law is my delight.
78 Let the proud be disappointed, for they have overthrown me wrongfully. I will meditate on your precepts. 79 Let those who fear you turn to me. They will know your statutes.
80 Let my heart be blameless toward your decrees, that I may not be disappointed.
97 How I love your law! It is my meditation all day. 98 Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies, for your commandments are always with me.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the aged, because I have kept your precepts.
101 I have kept my feet from every evil way, that I might observe your word.
102 I have not turned away from your ordinances, for you have taught me.
103 How sweet are your promises to my taste, more than honey to my mouth!
104 Through your precepts, I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way.
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light for my path. 106 I have sworn, and have confirmed it, that I will obey your righteous ordinances.
107 I am afflicted very much. Revive me, Yahweh, according to your word. 108 Accept, I beg you, the willing offerings of my mouth. Yahweh, teach me your ordinances.
109 My soul is continually in my hand, yet I won’t forget your law.
110 The wicked have laid a snare for me, yet I haven’t gone astray from your precepts.
111 I have taken your testimonies as a heritage forever, for they are the joy of my heart.
112 I have set my heart to perform your statutes forever, even to the end,”Psalm 119:1-8, 33-40, 73-80, 97-120.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).