Declarations & Decrees: You Are a Reformer With God’s Heart to Restore!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We declare the Lord has given HIS GIFTS to His People: as emissaries, some as prophets, some as proclaimers of the Good News, and some as shepherds and teachers.
Their task is to EQUIP God’s People for the WORK OF SERVICE that BUILDS UP the Body of Christ/ Messiah!
- We decree and declare God is RAISING YOU UP to be His REFORMER with a Heart to RESTORE; you will go forth with His ANOINTING.
He is drawing the people of the World to Salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We declare it is by SPEAKING the TRUTH IN LOVE that you will in every respect GROW UP into Him who is the HEAD, Christ/ Messiah. Under His CONTROL, the whole Body, is being FITTED and HELD TOGETHER by the support of every joint, with EACH PART working to fulfill its function, that is how the BODY GROWS and BUILDS ITSELF UP IN LOVE!
- We decree and declare everyone is to SPEAK TRUTH with his neighbor, stripping off falsehood, because we are intimately related to each other as parts of a BODY.
NO HARMFUL LANGUAGE is to come from your mouth, ONLY GOOD WORDS that are HELPFUL in meeting the need, words that will BENEFIT those who hear them.
- We decree and declare your words will not cause grief to God’s Holy Spirit, for He has STAMPED you as HIS PROPERTY until the day of FINAL REDEMPTION.
You will get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, violent assertiveness and slander, along with all spitefulness.
- We decree the People of God will be KIND to each other, TENDERHEARTED; and forgive each other, just as in Christ/Messiah God has also forgiven them.
- We decree and declare the People of God are WELCOMING one another, just as Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua has welcomed you into GOD’S GLORY. Christ/ Messiah became a servant of the Jewish People to show God’s TRUTHFULNESS by making good His promises to the Patriarchs, and to show His MERCY by causing the Gentiles to GLORIFY GOD.
- We declare with a HEART TO RESTORE, “May God, the source of HOPE, fill the lost, the broken, the injured and the lonely COMPLETELY with JOY and PEACE as they continue trusting, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit they may OVERFLOW WITH HOPE.
- We decree and declare you are full of GOODNESS, filled with KNOWLEDGE and well able to counsel each other.
You are, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, Servants of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, with the PRIESTLY DUTY of presenting the Good News of God, so that each person may be an ACCEPTABLE OFFERING, made HOLY by the Holy Spirit.
- We praise YOU LORD for RESTORING Your People!
We THANK You for leading your People through the wilderness and SHOWING YOURSELF STRONG on their behalf.
You give the COMMAND and the WOMEN with the GOOD NEWS are a mighty army!
- We decree and declare the Lord God will SPEAK PEACE to His People, to His Holy ones – but only if they don’t relapse into folly.
His SALVATION is near for those who FEAR Him, so that GLORY will be in their land.
- We declare GRACE and TRUTH have met together; JUSTICE and PEACE have kissed each other.
Truth springs up from the Earth, and justice looks down from Heaven.
The Lord will grant PROSPERITY; our land will yield its HARVEST.
Justice will walk before Him and make His footsteps a PATH.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ. As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love…..
….. Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth each one of you with his neighbor, for we are members of one another……
….. Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you,” Ephesians 4:11-16, 25, 29-32.
“Therefore, accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God. For I say that Christ has become a servant to the circumcision on behalf of the truth of God to confirm the promises given to the fathers, and for the Gentiles to glorify God for His mercy; as it is written, “Therefore I will give praise to You among the Gentiles, and I will sing to Your name.” Again he says, “Rejoice, O Gentiles, with His people.” And again, “Praise the Lord all you Gentiles, and let all the peoples praise Him.” Again Isaiah says, “There shall come the root of Jesse, and He who arises to rule over the Gentiles, in Him shall the Gentiles hope.” Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. And concerning you, my brethren, I myself also am convinced that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge and able also to admonish one another. But I have written very boldly to you on some points so as to remind you again, because of the grace that was given me from God, to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God. For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me, resulting in the obedience of the Gentiles by word and deed, in the power of signs and wonders, in the power of the Spirit; so that from Jerusalem and round about as far as Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. And thus I aspired to preach the gospel, not where Christ was already named, so that I would not build on another man’s foundation; but as it is written, “They who had no news of Him shall see, and they who have not heard shall understand,” Romans 15:7-21.
“O God, when You went forth before Your people, when You marched through the wilderness, Selah. The earth quaked; the heavens also dropped rain at the presence of God; Sinai itself quaked at the presence of God, the God of Israel. You shed abroad a plentiful rain, O God; You confirmed Your inheritance when it was parched. Your creatures settled in it; You provided in Your goodness for the poor, O God. The Lord gives the command; the women who proclaim the good tidings are a great host,” Psalm 68:7-11.
“I will hear what God the Lord will say; for He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; but let them not turn back to folly. Surely His salvation is near to those who fear Him, that glory may dwell in our land. Lovingkindness and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth springs from the earth, and righteousness looks down from heaven. Indeed, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its produce. Righteousness will go before Him and will make His footsteps into a way,” Psalm 85:8-13.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).