I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the FIERY ORDEAL occurring among you to test you is not strange; rather, to the extent that you SHARE the FELLOWSHIP of Christ’s/ Messiah’s SUFFERINGS, REJOICE, so that you will REJOICE EVEN MORE when His Shekinah Glory is revealed!
- I decree and declare YOU ARE BLESSED when you are INSULTED because you bear the Name of Christ/ Messiah, how BLESSED you are!
For the Spirit of the Shekinah Glory, that is, the Spirit of God, RESTS ON YOU!
- I decree and declare God Almighty, the One sitting on the Throne, HOLDS a SCROLL sealed with SEVEN SEALS.
A MIGHTY ANGEL is proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is WORTHY to open the scroll and break its seals?”
- I decree and declarethe Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has won the right to OPEN THE SCROLL and its seven seals.
The Lamb that appeared to have been slaughtered comes to take the SCROLL out of the right hand of the One sitting on the Throne, then the four LIVING BEINGS and the twenty-four ELDERS fall down in front of the Lamb.
- I decree and declare the four LIVING BEINGS and the twenty-four ELDERS, each, hold a harp and gold bowls filled with pieces of incense, which are the PRAYERS of God’s People, and THEY SING A NEW SONG!
- I decree and declare HEAVEN IS SINGING a NEW SONG, “You are WORTHY to take the SCROLL and break its SEALS; because YOU WERE SLAUGHTERED; at the cost of BLOOD YOU RANSOMED for God Persons from EVERY TRIBE, language, People and Nation!
- I decree and declare Christ/Messiah, the Lamb that was slain, makes the RANSOMED for God, a KINGDOM for God to RULE, Priests to SERVE HIM; and THEY WILL RULE over the Whole Earth!
- I decree and declare there is the RIVER of the WATER of LIFE that sparkles like CRYSTAL, flowing from the Throne of God and of the Lamb.
There is the TREE of LIFE and there will no longer be any curses.
The Throne of God and of the Lamb are in the City, and YOU, His Servants, will WORSHIP Him; you SEE His Face; and His Name is on your foreheads.
- I decree and declare NIGHT no longer exists; there is no need for a lamp nor the light of the Sun; because the Lord, God, SHINES upon you, and YOU WILL REIGN as Kings FOREVER and EVER.
- I decree and declare the Words of the Lord are TRUE and TRUSTWORTHY: The Lord, God of the spirits of the Prophets, sent His angel to show His Servants the things that MUST HAPPEN SOON.
Look! He is COMING VERY SOON.
Blessed is the Person who OBEYS the Words of the Prophecy WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you;13 but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation. 14 If you are reviled for the name of Christ,you are blessed,because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you,” 1 Peter 4 12-14.
“1 I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a book written inside and on the back, sealed up with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the book and to break its seals?” 3 And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the book or to look into it. 4 Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the book or to look into it; 5 and one of the elders *said to me, “Stop weeping; behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome so as to open the book and its seven seals.” 6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth. 7 And He came and took the book out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. 8 When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. 9 And they *sang a new song, saying, “Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation. 10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”Revelation 5:1-10.
“1 Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb, 2 in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His bond-servants will serve Him; 4 they will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads. 5 And there will no longer be any night; and they will not have need of the light of a lamp nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God will illumine them; and they will reign forever and ever. 6 And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. 7 “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book,” Revelation 22:1-7.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).