Declarations & Decrees: You Are Confident and Unafraid for the Lord/ Adonai Is Your Strength and Your Salvation!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare GRACE to you and PEACE/ SHALOM from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
I am thankful for you and pray for you often, with JOY, because of the FAITH you share in PROCLAIMING the GOOD NEWS!
- I decree and declare with CONFIDENCE that the One Who began a GOOD WORK among you will keep it GROWING until it is completed on the Day of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
It is GOOD that we have each other on our hearts and think this way of one another.
For we are all DEFENDING and ESTABLISHING the Good News, and sharing with one another in this privileged work.
- I decree and declare my prayer for you is that your LOVE will more and more OVERFLOW in FULLNESS of KNOWLEDGE and DEPTH of DISCERNMENT, so that you will be ale to determine what is best and thus be PURE and WITHOUT BLAME for the Day of Christ/ Messiah, FILLED with the FRUIT of RIGHTEOUSNESS that comes through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah – to the GLORY and PRAISE of God.
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim, is my SALVATION!
I am CONFIDENT and UNAFRAID, for the Lord God/ Yah Adonai is my STRENGTH and my song, and He has become my SALVATION!
As I call on His Name, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, I JOYFULLY draw Water from the Springs of SALVATION!
- I decree and declare we give THANKS to the Lord/ Adonai, and CALL on His Name.
We make His deeds KNOWN among the Peoples and DECLARE how EXALTED is His Name.
We SING to the Lord/ Adonai, for He has TRIUMPHED — this is being made known THROUGHOUT the Earth!
We SHOUT and SING for joy, for the HOLY ONE of Israel is with us in His GREATNESS!
- I decree and declare I give thanks for you to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah!
Your TRUST in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua and of the LOVE you have for all God’s People is VISIBLE EVIDENCE of the CONFIDENT HOPE that you will RECEIVE what is stored up for you in Heaven.
- I decree and declare the GOOD NEWS made its presence felt among you, just as it is also fruitful and multiplying throughout the World in the same way as it has among you since the day you HEARD and UNDERSTOOD the GRACE of God as it really is.
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim is FILLING you with the KNOWLEDGE of His WILL in all WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING which the Spirit/ Ruach gives, so that you will live lives WORTHY of the Lord and ENTIRELY PLEASING to Him, being fruitful in every good work and multiplying in the full KNOWLEDGE of God.
- I decree and declare you are CONTINUALLY STRENGTHENED with all the POWER that comes from Christ’s/ Messiah’s GLORIOUS MIGHT; so, you ARE ABLE to PERSEVERE and be patient in any situation, JOYFULLY giving THANKS to the Father for making you FIT to SHARE in the INHERITANCE of His People in the LIGHT!
- I decree and declare we have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST/ COHEN GADOL Who has passed through to the Highest Heaven, Jesus/ Yeshua, the Son of God!
Therefore we HOLD FIRMLY to what we know is TRUE and CONFIDENTLY APPROACH the Throne from which God gives GRACE, so that we may receive MERCY and find GRACE in our time of need.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Paul and Timothy, bond-servants of Christ Jesus, to all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, including the overseers and deacons: 2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, 4 always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, 5 in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. 6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. 7 For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart, since both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers of grace with me. 8 For God is my witness, how I long for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. 9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; 11 having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God,” Philippians 1:1-11.
“2 “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.” 3 Therefore you will joyously draw water from the springs of salvation. 4 And in that day you will say, “Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted.” 5 Praise the Lord in song, for He has done excellent things; let this be known throughout the earth. 6 Cry aloud and shout for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel,”Isaiah 12:2-6.
3 We give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, 4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and the love which you have for all the saints; 5 because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel 6 which has come to you, just as in all the world also it is constantly bearing fruit and increasing, even as it has been doing in you also since the day you heard of it and understood the grace of God in truth; 7 just as you learned it from Epaphras, our beloved fellow bond-servant, who is a faithful servant of Christ on our behalf, 8 and he also informed us of your love in the Spirit.
9 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light.
13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. 18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything,” Colossians 1:3-18.
“14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin. 16 Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need,”Hebrews 4:14-16.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).