Declarations & Decrees: You Are Continually Strengthened With All Power That Comes From God’s Glorious Might!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you will KEEP YOUR VISION turned toward God/ Elohim in the Heavens; when destruction comes near you, you will not lose HOPE.
The Lord SEES the destruction, He SEES your tears.
- I decree and declare you will STRENGTHEN yourself in the Lord/ Adonai your God! When you are in trouble: when people speak of killing you or entrapping you, CALL ON YOUR GOD! He is your Daddy/ Abba; He is the Mighty One/ Gibbor.
NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR HIM!
- I decree and declare you will LISTEN and DO what the Lord DIRECTS and you will RECOVER EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN LOST: Lands, Family, Reputation, Respect… IT IS ALL IN GOD’S HANDS.
- I decree and declare You, Lord my God, GUARD my steps; You GUARD the steps of Your Faithful People. We know that it is not by our own strength that we prevail. You, Lord, STRENGTHEN Your Kings and enhance the POWER of Your ANOINTED ONES!
- I decree and declare those who fight the Lord/ Adonai will be SHATTERED – the Lord/ Adonai will JUDGE the ends of the Earth. Nothing is hidden from the eyes of the Lord.
- I decree and declare I PRAISE GOD/ ELOHIM Who STRENGTHENS YOU, according to the Good News, in HARMONY with the REVELATION of the SECRET TRUTH which is the PROCLAMATION of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
- I decree and declare the Good News was kept hidden in silence for ages, but MANIFESTED NOW through the Prophetic Writings, in keeping with the Command of God the Eternal/ ’El’Olam the ONLY WISE GOD, through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah; to God BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER! Amen!
- I decree and declare you are CONTINUALLY STRENGTHENED with all the POWER that comes from God’s/ Elohim’s GLORIOUS MIGHT, so you are ABLE TO PERSEVERE and be PATIENT in any situation, JOYFULLY GIVING THANKS to the Father for having made you FIT TO SHARE in the INHERITANCE of His People in the LIGHT!
- I decree and declare I fall on my knees before the Father, from Whom every Family in Heaven and on Earth receives its CHARACTER.
From the TREASURES OF HIS GLORY He will EMPOWER YOU with inner STRENGTH by His Spirit, so that Christ/ Messiah will live in your hearts through your TRUSTING!
- I decree and declare you are being ROOTED and FOUNDED in LOVE, so that you, with all God’s People, will have the STRENGTH TO GRASP the breadth, length, height and depth of Christ’s/ Messiah’s LOVE, YES, to KNOW IT, even though it is beyond all knowing, so that YOU WILL BE FILLED WITH ALL THE FULLNESS OF GOD.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Then it happened when David and his men came to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had made a raid on the Negev and on Ziklag, and had overthrown Ziklag and burned it with fire; 2 and they took captive the women and all who were in it, both small and great, without killing anyone, and carried them off and went their way. 3 When David and his men came to the city, behold, it was burned with fire, and their wives and their sons and their daughters had been taken captive. 4 Then David and the people who were with him lifted their voices and wept until there was no strength in them to weep. 5 Now David’s two wives had been taken captive, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess and Abigail the widow of Nabal the Carmelite. 6 Moreover David was greatly distressed because the people spoke of stoning him, for all the people were embittered, each one because of his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God. 7 Then David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelech, “Please bring me the ephod.” So Abiathar brought the ephod to David. 8 David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this band? Shall I overtake them?” And He said to him, “Pursue, for you will surely overtake them, and you will surely rescue all,” 1 Samuel 30:1-8.
“9 “He keeps the feet of His godly ones, but the wicked ones are silenced in darkness; for not by might shall a man prevail. 10 “Those who contend with the Lord will be shattered; against them He will thunder in the heavens, the Lord will judge the ends of the earth; and He will give strength to His king, and will exalt the horn of His anointed,” 1 Samuel 2:9-10.
“25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen,” Romans 16:25-27.
“9 For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. 13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,” Colossians 1:9-13.
“14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. 20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen,” Ephesians 3:14-21.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).