Declarations & Decrees: You Are Refined by the Fire of Purification and Have Received Christ’s/ Messiah’s Anointing!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare YOU have received Christ’s/ Messiah’s ANOINTING from Holy.
You know the TRUTH and you know that no lie has its origin in the TRUTH.
What you heard from the beginning will REMAIN in you as you will also remain in union with both the Son and the Father.
- I decree and declare the ANOINTING of Christ/ Messiah you received from the Father REMAINS in you, so that you have no need for anyone to teach you, for Christ’s anointing CONTINUES to TEACH you about ALL THINGS and is TRUE, not a counterfeit!
- I decree and declare the Books of Moses and the Prophets were a SCHOOLMASTER meant to direct people to live DEDICATED and PURE lives, and that by TRUSTING they would be counted RIGHTEOUS, as Abraham TRUSTED in God.
So, the GARMENTS and actions of the Chief Priest represent a life of SURRENDER to the CONSECRATION of the Lord.
- I decree and declare, as Aaron was OBEDIENT to the Lord’s INSTRUCTIONS and was ANOINTED with OIL from the top of his head, so you will RECEIVE God’s HOLY ANOINTING as you position yourself in OBEDIENCE before the Throne of God.
- I decree and declare the BLOOD of the Lamb cleanses us from all our sins.
His blood had to be shed that we might have LIFE.
His PURE SACRIFICE was a PLEASING AROMA before the Father.
We praise the Lord for sending His Son, once for ALL, that we may gain access into His PRESENCE.
- I decree and declare you REJOICE, even though for a little while you may have to experience grief in various trials.
Recognize that even GOLD is TESTED for genuineness by FIRE!
The PURPOSE of these trials is so that your trust’s genuineness will be JUDGED WORTHY of PRAISE, GLORY and HONOR at the revealing of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- I decree and declare though you haven’t seen Him, YOU LOVE HIM! Though you do not see Him now, but TRUSTING in Him, YOU CONTINUE to be FULL of JOY that is GLORIOUS BEYOND WORDS!
And you are RECEIVING what your trust is aiming at: your DELIVERANCE.
- I decree and declare the GIFT of DELIVERANCE that you have experience is what the prophets pondered and diligently inquired about: it was revealed to them that their service when they spoke about these things was not for their own benefit, but for yours.
- I decree and declare even the angels long to LOOK INTO THESE THINGS: the SALVATION of Christ/ Messiah that has been PROCLAIMED to you by those who communicated the Good News to you through Holy Spirit sent from Heaven.
- I decree and declare the Lord calls those who have gone through the FIRE of TESTING His OWN.
You who have received the ANOINTING of the Spirit of God, who REMAIN in His Presence are CONSECRATED and REFINED to be His People.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us. 20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you all know. 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth. 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. 24 As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life. 26 These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you. 27 As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him. 28 Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming. 29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him,” 1 John 2:18-29.
“4 Then you shall bring Aaron and his sons to the doorway of the tent of meeting and wash them with water. 5 You shall take the garments and put on Aaron the tunic and the robe of the ephod and the ephod and the breastpiece, and gird him with the skillfully woven band of the ephod; 6 and you shall set the turban on his head and put the holy crown on the turban. 7 Then you shall take the anointing oil and pour it on his head and anoint him…..
…….. 15 “You shall also take the one ram, and Aaron and his sons shall lay their hands on the head of the ram; 16 and you shall slaughter the ram and shall take its blood and sprinkle it around on the altar. 17 Then you shall cut the ram into its pieces, and wash its entrails and its legs, and put them with its pieces and its head. 18 You shall offer up in smoke the whole ram on the altar; it is a burnt offering to the Lord: it is a soothing aroma, an offering by fire to the Lord,” Exodus 29:4-7, 15-18.
“6 In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7 so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8 and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls. 10 As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, 11 seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven — things into which angels long to look,” 1 Peter 1:6-12.
“9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, refine them as silver is refined, and test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God,’”Zechariah 13:9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).