Declarations & Decrees: You Are Testing All Spirits, All Words and Discerning Their Source!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you do not trust every spirit but TEST ALL SPIRITS to see whether they are from God, because there are many false prophets in the World today.
You RECOGNIZE those who are from the Spirit of God because they ACKNOWLEDGE that Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah came as a human being.
- I decree and declare you KNOW that the spirit of the Anti-Christ/ Anti-Messiah is in the World now.
You are from God and have OVERCOME the false prophets, because He who is in you is GREATER than he who is in the World.
Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God doesn’t listen to us.
This is how we DISTINGUISH the Spirit of TRUTH from the spirit of error.
- I decree and declare you do not quench the Spirit or despise inspired messages, but you DO TEST EVERYTHING – holding onto what is good but keeping away from every form of evil.
- I decree and declare you are ALWAYS JOYFUL, PRAYING regularly.
In everything, you GIVE THANKS, for this is God’s desire from you who are UNITED with the Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
The God of Peace/ Shalom makes you COMPLETELY HOLY and will keep your entire spirit, soul and body BLAMELESS for the Coming of our Lord Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah.
The One calling you is FAITHFUL and He will do it!
- I declare ALL who desire to live a GODLY life united with the Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua will be persecuted, at the same time evil people and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived themselves.
But you will CONTINUE in what you have LEARNED, which can give you the WISDOM that leads to DELIVERANCE through TRUSTING in Jesus the Christ/ Yeshua the Messiah.
- I decree and declare ALL SCRIPTURE is God-Breathed and is VALUABLE for teaching the TRUTH, convicting of sin, correcting faults and training in right living; so that anyone who BELONGS to God will be FULLY EQUIPPED for EVERY GOOD WORK.
- I declare there will be false Christs/ Messiahs and false Prophets performing signs and wonders for the purpose, if possible, of misleading the Chosen.
WATCH OUT for you have been told of everything in advance.
- I declare in those days, AFTER that trouble, the Sun will GROW DARK, the Moon will STOP SHINING, the Stars will FALL from the Sky, and the Powers in Heaven will be SHAKEN!
Only then will the Son of Man come IN THE CLOUDS with TREMENDOUS POWER and GLORY!
- I decree and declare Christ/ Messiah will SEND OUT His Angels and GATHER together His Chosen People from the FOUR WINDS, from the ends of the Earth to the Ends of Heaven.
- I decree and declare PROTECTION and DISCERNMENT to the unsuspecting, the Believers of the Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua! You will KNOW when the false teachings and ideas are introduced.
There will be a CHECK in your spirit.
We call forth God’s Angels to form a hedge of protection around His People and those who are coming Home.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world. 4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore they speak as from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God; he who knows God listens to us; he who is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error,” 1 John 4:1-6.
“16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil. 23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass,” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-24.
“12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 13 But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work,” 2 Timothy 3:12-17.
“21 And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him; 22 for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect. 23 But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance. 24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, 25 and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven,” Mark 13:21-27.
“1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep,” 2 Peter 2:1-3.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).