Declarations & Decrees: You Follow God’s Divine Strategy and Blueprint for Your Destiny!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare I am THANKFUL for each of you and your DEDICATION to the Lord in FOLLOWING His DIVINE STRATEGY for your lives.
When I pray, I always PRAY with JOY, because you are sharing in PROCLAIMING the Good News!
- I decree and declare the One Who began a GOOD WORK among you will KEEP IT GROWING until it is COMPLETED on the Day of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
I am PROUD for each of you for SHARING in this privileged work.
- I decree and declare your LOVE INCREASES more and more and OVERFLOWS in FULLNESS of KNOWLEDGE and depth of DISCERNMENT, so that you are able to determine what is BEST and therefore be PURE and without blame for the Day of Christ/ Messiah, FILLED with the FRUIT of RIGHTEOUSNESS!
- I decree and declare you TRUST the Lord/ Adonai with ALL YOUR HEART; You do not rely on your own understanding!
In ALL OF YOUR WAYS you ACKNOWLEDGE HIM; knowing that HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS LEVEL and STRAIGHT!
- I decree and declare you are AWARE of God’s BOUNDLESS MERCIES towards you.
You offer yourselves as a SACRIFICE: LIVING and SET APART for God!
This PLEASES HIM and is what He desires.
As you are SET APART, you are POSITIONED to FOLLOW GOD’S DIVINE STRATEGY and BLUEPRINT for your life.
- I decree and declare you will not allow yourselves to be conformed to the standards of this World, but rather you CONTINUALLY allow yourselves to be TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING of your minds; so that you KNOW WHAT GOD WANTS and agree that what He wants is GOOD, SATISFYING and able to succeed.
- I decree and declare, UNITED with the Lord, you are LIVING a LIFE PLEASING to God; and growing into a deeper relationship each day.
You know that God wants you to be HOLY and this is your PURSUIT.
It is by dwelling in His Presence and FOLLOWING the GUIDING of His Spirit that you continue to WALK IN HIS WAY.
- I decree and declare you no longer desire to follow the ways of the flesh and the World but you live HONORABLE and HOLY lives.
You do not wrong your brothers or take advantage of them, because the Lord punishes all who do.
- I decree and declare YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER as God has taught you!
Continue in showing LOVE to one another and do it even more.
- I decree and declare you make it your ambition to LIVE QUIETLY, to mind your own business and to earn your living by your own efforts.
Then your daily life will GAIN the RESPECT of outsiders and your will not be dependent on anyone.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“3 I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, 4 always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, 5 in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. 6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. 7 For it is only right for me to feel this way about you all, because I have you in my heart, since both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers of grace with me. 8 For God is my witness, how I long for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. 9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve the things that are excellent, in order to be sincere and blameless until the day of Christ; 11 having been filled with the fruit of righteousness which comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God,” Philippians 1:3-11.
“5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight,”Proverbs 3:5-6.
” Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which which is good and acceptable and perfect,”Romans 12:1-2.
“1 Finally then, brethren, we request and exhort you in the Lord Jesus, that as you received from us instruction as to how you ought to walk and please God (just as you actually do walk), that you excel still more. 2 For you know what commandments we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. 3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God; 6 and that no man transgress and defraud his brother in the matter because the Lord is the avenger in all these things, just as we also told you before and solemnly warned you. 7 For God has not called us for the purpose of impurity, but in sanctification. 8 So, he who rejects this is not rejecting man but the God who gives His Holy Spirit to you.
9 Now as to the love of the brethren, you have no need for anyone to write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; 10 for indeed you do practice it toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia. But we urge you, brethren, to excel still more, 11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you, 12 so that you will behave properly toward outsiders and not be in any need,”1 Thessalonians 4:1-12.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).