Declarations & Decrees: You Run With Endurance, Pursuing Peace and Holiness – You Are Surrounded by a Great Cloud of Witnesses and Myriads of Angels!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare we are SURROUNDED by a GREAT CLOUD of WITNESSES, so we put aside every impediment – the sin which easily hampers our forward movement – and KEEP RUNNING with ENDURANCE in the contest set before us.
- I decree and declare you will not grow despondent, because you CONCENTRATE ON Christ/ Messiah Who ENDURED such great hostility against Himself from sinners.
He bore it all that we can walk in the FULLNESS of LIFE.
- I decree and declare you PURSUE PEACE/ SHALOM with everyone and the HOLINESS without which no one will see the Lord.
You have come to Mount Zion/ Tziyon, the City of the Living God/ Elohim, Heavenly Jerusalem/ Yerushalayim, to MYRIADS of ANGELS in festive assembly; to a Community of the Firstborn whose names have been RECORDED in HEAVEN!
- I decree and declare we are considered RIGHTEOUS by God/ Elohim because of our TRUST; let us continue to have PEACE/ SHALOM with God/ Elohim through our Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah.
- I decree and declare through Christ/ Messiah and on the ground of our TRUST, we have GAINED ACCESS to the GRACE in which we stand.
Let us BOAST about the HOPE of experiencing God’s GLORY!
- I decree and declare, as I belong to Christ/ Messiah and am governed by Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh, I speak the TRUTH of my grief, the pain in my Heart that is so constant: that many are lost, both Jew and Gentile; I decree that hearts will be open to come to the SAVING KNOWLEDGE of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare that not everyone from Israel is truly part of Israel, indeed, not all the descendants are “seed of Avraham,” rather it is not the physical children who are children of God, but the CHILDREN THE PROMISE REFERS TO who are considered seed.
- I decree and declare you are called to be GOD’S/ ELOHIM’S HOLY PEOPLE – along with everyone everywhere who calls on the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Adonai Yeshua Messiah, their Lord/ Adonai as well as ours.
- I decree and declare God/Elohim will enable you to HOLD OUT until the end as He has ENRICHED you in so many ways, particularly in POWER of SPEECH and DEPTH of KNOWLEDGE.
The TESTIMONY about Christ/Messiah is FIRMLY ESTABLISHED in you!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. 4 You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin…….
…….. 14 Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. 15 See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled; 16 that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a single meal. 17 For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought for it with tears.
18 For you have not come to a mountain that can be touched and to a blazing fire, and to darkness and gloom and whirlwind, 19 and to the blast of a trumpet and the sound of words which sound was such that those who heard begged that no further word be spoken to them. 20 For they could not bear the command, “If even a beast touches the mountain, it will be stoned.” 21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, “I am full of fear and trembling.” 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel.
25 See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven. 26 And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heaven,” Hebrews 12:1-4, 14-26.
“1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; 4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; 5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us,” Romans 5:1-5.
“1 I am telling the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit, 2 that I have great sorrow and unceasing grief in my heart. 3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh, 4 who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises, 5 whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.
6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; 7 nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “through Isaac your descendants will be named.” 8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants,” Romans 9:1-8.
“1 Paul, called as an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 2 To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours: 3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 I thank my God always concerning you for the grace of God which was given you in Christ Jesus, 5 that in everything you were enriched in Him, in all speech and all knowledge, 6 even as the testimony concerning Christ was confirmed in you, 7 so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, 8 who will also confirm you to the end, blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord,” 1 Corinthians 1:1-9.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).