Declarations & Decrees: You Walk in Forgiveness – as The LORD/ Adonai Has Forgiven You, You Forgive One Another.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you DO NOT FEAR one another; you who are walking close with God are filled with FORGIVENESS towards others, knowing that all things are used by the Lord to ADVANCE your walk and PURPOSE in His Kingdom.
- I decree and declare when others mean to do you harm, God MEANS IT FOR GOOD!
God will use the abuse and the incidents to touch MANY PEOPLE’S LIVES!
The Ultimate Purpose is that all mankind would be drawn to the Lord/ Adonai.
- I decree and declare the Lord SEES when you suffer the taunts of your neighbors, are mocked and scorned by those around you.
He will pour out His wrath on the Nations and People that don’t know Him and do not call on His Name.
- I decree and declare the Lord does not count past iniquities against you, His People who are washed in the Blood of the Lamb; you maintain a repentant heart before Him.
His COMPASSION comes quickly to meet you!
God is your SALVATION, for the sake of the GLORY of His Name.
He DELIVERS you, FORGIVES your sins, for His Name Sake.
- I decree and declare You, Lord/ Adonai, are KNOWN among the Nations.
You take vengeance on Your Servant’s shed blood.
You HEAR and SEE what Your Servants have ENDURED, and will REPAY our neighbors SEVENFOLD for the insults they inflicted on YOU, Lord/Adonai.
- I decree and declare Lord/ Adonai, we, Your People and the flock in Your pasture, GIVE YOU THANKS FOREVER!
From generation to generation we PROCLAIM Your PRAISE!
- I decree and declare we come to You, Father, FORGIVE US for what we have done wrong, AS WE TOO FORGIVE those who have wronged us.
For only as we forgive others their offenses, can You, Lord, also forgive us.
- I decree and declare you are God’s Chosen People, HOLY and dearly beloved.
You clothe yourselves with feelings of COMPASSION and KINDNESS, HUMILITY, GENTLENESS and PATIENCE.
You bear with one another; if anyone has a complaint against someone else, you FORGIVE him, as the Lord has forgiven you! YOU walk in FORGIVENESS.
- I decree and declare, above all, you clothe yourselves with LOVE, which binds everything together PERFECTLY, and PEACE/ SHALOM which comes from Christ/ Messiah is your DECISION-MAKER; this is why you were called to be part of a single Body.
- I decree and declare you are THANKFUL, letting the Word of Christ/ Messiah, in all its RICHNESS, dwell in you. You TEACH and COUNSEL each other in all WISDOM, as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude to God in your hearts.
In all you say and do, you do in the Name of the Lord Jesus/ Adonai Yeshua, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“15 When Joseph’s brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, “What if Joseph bears a grudge against us and pays us back in full for all the wrong which we did to him!” 16 So they sent a message to Joseph, saying, “Your father charged before he died, saying, 17 ‘Thus you shall say to Joseph, “Please forgive, I beg you, the transgression of your brothers and their sin, for they did you wrong.”’ And now, please forgive the transgression of the servants of the God of your father.” And Joseph wept when they spoke to him. 18 Then his brothers also came and fell down before him and said, “Behold, we are your servants.” 19 But Joseph said to them, “Do not be afraid, for am I in God’s place? 20 As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive. 21 So therefore, do not be afraid; I will provide for you and your little ones.” So he comforted them and spoke kindly to them,” Genesis 50:15-21.
“4 You are resplendent, more majestic than the mountains of prey. 5 The stouthearted were plundered, they sank into sleep; and none of the warriors could use his hands. 6 At Your rebuke, O God of Jacob, both rider and horse were cast into a dead sleep. 7 You, even You, are to be feared; and who may stand in Your presence when once You are angry? 8 You caused judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared and was still 9 When God arose to judgment, to save all the humble of the earth. Selah. 10 For the wrath of man shall praise You; with a remnant of wrath You will gird Yourself. 11 Make vows to the Lord your God and fulfill them; let all who are around Him bring gifts to Him who is to be feared. 12 He will cut off the spirit of princes; He is feared by the kings of the earth,” Psalm 76:4-13.
“12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.’] 14 For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions,” Matthew 6:12-15.
“12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17 Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father,” Colossians 3:12-17.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).