I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare you who TRUST in the Lord are like MOUNT ZION, which CANNOT BE MOVED but remains FOREVER!
Jerusalem! Mountains all around it!
Thus the Lord is AROUND HIS PEOPLE now and FOREVER!
- We declare the scepter of wickedness will not rule the RIGHTEOUS, so that the RIGHTEOUS WILL NOT turn their hands to do evil.
The Lord does GOOD to those UPRIGHT in their hearts.
- We decree an AWARENESS for those who turn aside to their own crooked ways, their EYES, HEARTS, and MINDS are open to the working of HOLY SPIRIT.
We call all those who will COME to the SALVATION of the Lord.
- We declare in God – we praise His Word – in God we TRUST; we have no fear; HUMAN POWER CAN DO NOTHING TO ME!
Those who gather and hide themselves, spying on our movements, hoping to kill us.
They will NOT ESCAPE because of their crime; in anger, God, STRIKES DOWN the enemy.
- We declare God knows YOUR WANDERINGS, He keeps a record, He stores YOUR TEARS in His container – they are already RECORDED in His Book.
When you CALL, your enemies will turn back; you know that GOD IS FOR YOU!
- We praise our God, the Lord, we praise His WORD!
We TRUST in God, we have NO FEAR; no harm or evil can come near us.
We will fulfill our vows to You, our Lord; we will fulfill them with THANK OFFERINGS to You!
We praise your Holy Name!
- We declare the Lord has RESCUED us from death, He kept our feet from stumbling, so that WE CAN WALK in God’s Presence, in the LIGHT OF LIFE!
- We decree and declare the Lord your God MOVES ABOUT your encampment to RESCUE you and to hand over your enemies to you, therefore, your encampment MUST be a HOLY PLACE.
The Lord must not SEE anything offensive or crude among you, or HE will TURN AWAY from you.
- We declare that you were chosen according to the FOREKNOWLEDGE of GOD the FATHER and SET APART by the Spirit for OBEYING Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua: Grace and peace are yours in full measure.
- We declare God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, in keeping with His GREAT MERCY, caused us, through the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah from the dead, to be BORN AGAIN to a LIVING HOPE, to an INHERITANCE that cannot decay, spoil or fade, kept safe for you in heaven.
- We declare THROUGH TRUSTING you are being PROTECTED by God’s power for a DELIVERANCE ready to be revealed at the Last Time.
The purpose of trials is so that your trust’s genuineness will be judged WORTHY OF PRAISE, GLORY and HONOR at the revealing of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We decree and declare without having seen Him, you LOVE Him.
Without seeing Him now, but TRUSTING in Him, you CONTINUE to be FULL OF JOY that is GLORIOUS BEYOND WORDS.
And you are RECEIVING what your trust is aiming at, namely your DELIVERANCE.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Those who trust in the Lord are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever. For the scepter of wickedness shall not rest upon the land of the righteous, so that the righteous will not put forth their hands to do wrong. Do good, O Lord, to those who are good and to those who are upright in their hearts. But as for those who turn aside to their crooked ways, the Lord will lead them away with the doers of iniquity. Peace be upon Israel,”Psalm 125:1-5.
“In God, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? All day long they distort my words; all their thoughts are against me for evil. They attack, they lurk, they watch my steps, as they have waited to take my life. Because of wickedness, cast them forth, in anger put down the peoples, O God! You have taken account of my wanderings; put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book? Then my enemies will turn back in the day when I call; this I know, that God is for me. In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me? Your vows are binding upon me, O God; I will render thank offerings to You. For You have delivered my soul from death, indeed my feet from stumbling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living,” Psalm 56:4-13.
“For the LORD your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you,” Deuteronomy 23:14.
“….. according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: may grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time…..
….. so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls…..
….. but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy…..”
….. but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, because,
“All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withers, and its flower falls away, but the word of the Lord endures forever.”
Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you,” 1 Peter 1:2-5, 7-9, 15-16, 19-25.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).