I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare you are growing in PERSEVERANCE when you face various kinds of temptations and testings, so REGARD IT ALL AS JOY!
Let perseverance do its COMPLETE WORK, so that you may be COMPLETE and WHOLE, lacking in nothing.
- We declare if you lack WISDOM, ASK GOD, who gives to all GENEROUSLY and WITHOUT REPROACH, and it will be given to him.
- We decree and declare you will HOLD BACK NOTHING that is helpful to the Body of Christ/ Messiah: teaching both in public and from house to house, declaring with utmost seriousness the same message to Jews and Gentiles alike: TURN FROM SIN TO GOD; and put your trust in our Lord, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We decree and declare YOU KNOW THE VOICE OF THE LORD and you, who dwell in His Presence, will know what it is to be COMPELLED BY THE SPIRIT.
He will tell you to go where it may not make sense (in the natural) but He will confirm His PATH for you; YOU WILL KNOW the way you are to go.
- We decree you will not consider your own life of any importance, as long as you are able to FINISH THE COURSE ahead of you, the TASK you received from the Lord Jesus – to declare in depth the GOOD NEWS of God’s Love and Kindness!
- We decree the Servants of the Most High God will go forth in BOLDNESS proclaiming the Kingdom of God.
None will shrink from proclaiming the WHOLE PLAN OF GOD!
- We decree and declare to ALL LEADERS: You are increasing in DISCERNMENT to be aware for yourselves, and for all the flock in which Holy Spirit has placed you to shepherd God’s community, which He won for Himself at the cost of His own Son’s blood!”
You will be aware of savage wolves who come in among you to harm your flock. Stay Alert!
- We praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, who has caused us, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah from the dead, to be BORN AGAIN to a living hope, to an INHERITANCE THAT CANNOT DECAY, spoil or fade, kept safe for you in heaven!
- We declare that, through TRUSTING, you are PROTECTED by God’s power for a DELIVERANCE ready to be REVEALED at the Last Time!
REJOICE in this, even though for a little while you have to experience various trials.
The purpose of these trials is so that your trust’s GENUINENESS will be judged WORTHY of praise, glory and honor at the REVEALING OF CHRIST JESUS/ YESHUA MESSIAH!
- We decree and declare without having seen Him, YOU LOVE HIM.
Without seeing Him now, but TRUSTING in Him, YOU CONTINUE TO BE FULL OF JOY that is GLORIOUS beyond words.
And you are RECEIVING what your trust is aiming at, namely, your deliverance.
- We declare the prophets of old, who prophesied about this gift of deliverance that was meant for YOU, pondered and INQUIRED diligently about it.
It was REVEALED to them that their service when they spoke about these things was not for their own benefit, but for yours.
And these same things have now been proclaimed to you by those who communicated the Good News to you through the Holy Spirit sent from Heaven!
- We decree IT IS TIME for you to GET YOUR MINDS READY FOR WORK, keep yourselves under CONTROL, and fix your hopes fully on the GIFT you will receive when Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is revealed.
FOLLOWING THE HOLY ONE who called you, become holy yourselves in your entire way of life!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him,” James 1:2-5.
“And when they had come to him, he said to them, “You yourselves know, from the first day that I set foot in Asia, how I was with you the whole time, serving the Lord with all humility and with tears and with trials which came upon me through the plots of the Jews; how I did not shrink from declaring to you anything that was profitable, and teaching you publicly and from house to house, solemnly testifying to both Jews and Greeks of repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. And now, behold, bound by the Spirit, I am on my way to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit solemnly testifies to me in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions await me. But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God. “And now, behold, I know that all of you, among whom I went about preaching the kingdom, will no longer see my face. Therefore, I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. For I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole purpose of God. Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; and from among your own selves men will arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them. Therefore be on the alert, remembering that night and day for a period of three years I did not cease to admonish each one with tears. And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified,” Acts 20:18-32.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls. As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven — things into which angels long to look. Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “You shall be holy, for I AM holy,” 1 Peter 1:3-16.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).