I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai Who formed the Universe says, “CALL OUT to Me, and I WILL ANSWER you – I will tell you great things, hidden things of which you are unaware!”
- I decree and declare you will be directed to places that appear to be WASTELANDS, DESERTS without people or animals, to areas that are DESOLATE spiritually; these are the regions GOD IS TRANSFORMING!
As you walk in Christ/ Messiah, you CARRY His PRESENCE, HEALING and RESTORATION.
- I decree and declare God’s CALL is upon the Land, His VOICE is reaching those He has set aside for this time.
The lives that appear to be wasted will FLOURISH.
The days are coming when He will FULFILL the GOOD that He has promised for you!
- I decree and declare YOU ARE BLESSED, because you have been insulted and persecuted, and people have told all kinds of vicious lies about you BECAUSE YOU FOLLOW CHRIST/ MESSIAH!
Rejoice, be glad, because your REWARD in Heaven is GREAT – they persecuted the Prophets before you in the same way.
- I decree and declare YOU ARE SALT for the Land! You are LIGHT for the World! The TRUTH and REVELATION of Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh is PENETRATING the darkness with the Good News of Christ Jesus/ Yeshua Messiah!
You will let your LIGHT SHINE before People, so that they may see the good things you do and praise your Father in Heaven!
- I decree and declare that you will not lose COURAGE as you do the WORK GOD HAS GIVEN YOU.
You REFUSE to make use of shameful underhanded methods, employing deception or distorting God’s message.
You PRESENT the TRUTH clearly in the sight of God.
- I decree and declare you LIVE and BREATHE God’s Word daily, so if the Good News is veiled, it is veiled only to those in the process of being lost.
They do not come to trust because the god of the World has blinded their minds, in order to prevent them from seeing the LIGHT SHINING from the Good News about the Glory of Christ/ Messiah, Who is the Image of God.
- I decree and declare the LIGHT is SHINING out of our Hearts, the LIGHT of the KNOWLEDGE of God’s Glory SHINING in the face of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua!
This TREASURE of God is in Clay Jars, so that it will be EVIDENT that such OVERWHELMING POWER comes from God and not from us!
- I decree and declare we ALWAYS CARRY in our bodies the dying of Jesus/ Yeshua, so that HIS LIFE may be MANIFESTED in our bodies.
For we who are alive are always being handed over to death for Jesus’/ Yeshua’s sake, so that His life also might be manifested in our mortal bodies.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“2 “Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it, the Lord is His name, 3 ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know’…….
…….. 12 “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘There will again be in this place which is waste, without man or beast, and in all its cities, a habitation of shepherds who rest their flocks. 13 In the cities of the hill country, in the cities of the lowland, in the cities of the Negev, in the land of Benjamin, in the environs of Jerusalem and in the cities of Judah, the flocks will again pass under the hands of the one who numbers them,’ says the Lord.
14 ‘Behold, days are coming,’ declares the Lord, ‘when I will fulfill the good word which I have spoken concerning the house of Israel and the house of Judah,” Jeremiah 33:2-3, 12-14.
11 “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; 15 nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven,” Matthew 5:11-16.
“1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as received mercy, we do not lose heart, 2 but we have renounced the things hidden because of shame, not walking in craftiness or adulterating the word of God, but by the manifestation of truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves; 8 we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh,” 2 Corinthians 4:1-11.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).