I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare you FORGIVE others debts, so Lord PROVIDES for you: there will be no one needy among you; because the Lord BLESSES you in the Land and Region He has given you as an INHERITANCE to possess – if you LISTEN CAREFULLY to what the Lord your God says and TAKE CARE to OBEY His Commands.
- I decree and declare the Lord your God will BLESS YOU: you will LEND money to many Nations without having to borrow, and you will RULE OVER many Nations without their ruling over you.
The Lord is bringing PROSPERITY into your storehouses and accounts.
- I decree and declare you GIVE GENEROUSLY to your brother and sister who are in need.
You have an OPEN HAND to help them meet their needs and speak WORDS of STRENGTH and ENCOURAGEMENT.
- I decree and declare you LIVE your life as the Lord DESIRES – releasing those unjustly bound, untying the thongs of the yoke, letting the oppressed go free, breaking every yoke, sharing your food with the hungry, taking the homeless poor into your house, clothing the naked when you see them, fulfilling your duty to your kinsmen!
- I decree and declare your LIGHT BURSTS FORTH like the Morning, your wounds heal quickly; your RIGHTEOUSNESS precedes you, and the Lord’s GLORY follows you.
As you CALL, the Lord ANSWERS; when you CRY, He says, “Here I AM.”
- I decree and declare you are TRUTHFUL and ACCURATE when speaking of others.
The yoke of false accusations and slander is broken and torn from the speech of Believers.
As you GENEROUSLY offer food to the hungry and meet the needs of those in trouble, then your LIGHT RISES in the darkness, and your gloom becomes like noon.
- I decree and declare the Lord GUIDES you; He SATISFIES your needs in the desert and dry times, He RENEWS your STRENGTH, so that you will be like a WATERED GARDEN, like a spring whose water never fails.
YOU WILL REBUILD the ANCIENT RUINS, raise foundations from ages past, and you will be CALLED “REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS, Restorer of streets to live in.”
- I decree and declare the law of SOWING and REAPING: those who plant sparingly also harvest sparingly, and you who SOW BOUNTIFULLY will also REAP BOUNTIFULLY.
Give CHEERFULLY and according to your heart, for God LOVES a cheerful giver.
- I decree and declare God has the power to PROVIDE you with EVERY GRACIOUS GIFT in ABUNDANCE, so that ALWAYS in EVERY WAY you have ALL YOU NEED yourselves and are able to provide abundantly for every good cause.
- I decree and declare the RIGHTEOUSNESS of those who give GENEROUSLY to the poor LASTS FOREVER!
The Lord who PROVIDES both seed for the planter and bread for food will SUPPLY and MULTIPLY your seed and increase the HARVEST of your RIGHTEOUSNESS.
- I decree and declare you are ENRICHED in every way, so that you are GENEROUS in everything.
Your GENEROSITY will cause People to thank God, because rendering this Holy Service not only provides for needs of God’s People, but it also OVERFLOWS in the many thanks People give God.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1“At the end of every seven years you shall grant a remission of debts. 2 This is the manner of remission: every creditor shall release what he has loaned to his neighbor; he shall not exact it of his neighbor and his brother, because the Lord’s remission has been proclaimed. 3 From a foreigner you may exact it, but your hand shall release whatever of yours is with your brother. 4 However, there will be no poor among you, since the Lord will surely bless you in the land which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance to possess, 5 if only you listen obediently to the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all this commandment which I am commanding you today. 6 For the Lord your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you. 7 “If there is a poor man with you, one of your brothers, in any of your towns in your land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart, nor close your hand from your poor brother; 8 but you shall freely open your hand to him, and shall generously lend him sufficient for his need in whatever he lacks,” Deuteronomy 15:1-8.
“6 “Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? 7 “Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him; and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? 8 “Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you; the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9 “Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ If you remove the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness, 10 And if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like midday. 11 “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. 12 “Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; and you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell,” Isaiah 58:6-12.
“6 Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; 9 as it is written, “He scattered abroad, he gave to the poor, His righteousness endures forever.” 10 Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; 11 you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God. 12 For the ministry of this service is not only fully supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing through many thanksgivings to God,” 2 Corinthians 9:6-12.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).