The LORD has had me reading the books of Jeremiah, Lamentations, and Ezekiel the last month or so.
In so doing because of the political issues that are going on in this nation (USA), I have been asking him about this nation and what is to come?
As I’m going through Jeremiah, He keeps speaking to me about how history repeats itself, how when we don’t learn the lesson the first time, we repeat it over and over, until we learn it, to His satisfaction, so that we can finally move on to the next thing, that He has for us.
This is not only individually, but as a nation and as a world of nations. God is in this for the long haul, so we are the ones who need to get it right. He is the creator and the One who is in control, or the One who rules and reigns over all the earth, regardless of what we think or of what we might try to do, to alter His plan.
Despite what we plan and purpose in our hearts, due to our own lack of understanding or our own ignorance or lack of spending time with Him, God is going to do what He wants to do. The only things that will change His plans are repentance and heartfelt prayer or praying His heart, not ours.
So, in my head I’m thinking, but LORD, this is Israel that Jeremiah is talking about and I heard very clearly, “and this is the United States of America”.
My heart was racing and I began to ask how we could get into the same state that Israel had been in during the time of Jeremiah. The LORD reminded me of a vision and teachings that He had given me in the mid 1990’s on the 4th of July, while prostrate before Him during a worship service at a home meeting. It was during this time that He reminded me that the colonies/ future U.S. had rebelled and divided itself from Great Britain, a Christian nation, in its birthing process. At that time, The LORD used rebellion and division for our good, in separating the U.S. from Great Britain, to become its own nation.
But the enemy wasn’t far behind, as anytime The LORD states/ releases something, the enemy comes to do everything he can, to destroy what The LORD has planned. So, even though The LORD had used rebellion and division for good, the enemy used that same rebellion as an open door to allow even more of it into the U.S. We find in the Bible that rebellion is as witchcraft.
“And Saul said to Samuel, “But I have obeyed the voice of The LORD, and gone on the mission on which The LORD sent me, and brought back Agag, king of Amalek; I have utterly destroyed the Amalekites. But the people took of the plunder, sheep and oxen, the best of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice to The LORD your God in Gilgal.”
So Samuel said, “Has The LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of The LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams. For, rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the Word of The LORD, He also has rejected you from being king,” 1 Samuel 15:20-23 (NKJV).
So in letting in rebellion, we allowed witchcraft an entrance as well. All of this was again recently confirmed to me by several friends, independently of each other, through various means.
Rebellion means an uprising or insurrection and is a refusal of obedience or an order. It may, therefore be seen as encompassing a range of behaviors aimed at destroying or taking over the position of an established authority such as a government, governor, president, political leader, financial institution or boss. (Wikipedia.)
At this same time, during the birth of our nation, we allowed in spirits of religion and fear, which at that time, God was again using for the good of the people to allow them to escape the persecution they were receiving in their home nations. Remember those who came to this country out of fear of being persecuted for their religion (Puritans, Pilgrims, Separatists, etc.) Again, the enemy turned it around to use against us, as those same spirits of fear and religion are rising increasingly higher in this nation and in the world, through persecution of Jews, and Christians.
The result of our birthing rebellion, division, witchcraft, religion, and fear into the colonies and our new nation in the beginning, is that they are some of the principalities over the U.S.A, which is why we/ U.S. struggle so much with them, as they continue to try to overtake this nation, just as they do other nations. It also speaks of the reasons for their growth in this nation over the years, due to our (U.S.) literally inviting them into the colonies.
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12 (NKJV)
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood (contending only with physical opponents), but against the rulers, against the powers against the world forces of this (present) darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) places.” Ephesians 6:12 (AMB)
Just as we as Christians pray to The LORD, those in witchcraft pray to their gods. But even more alarming is how the enemy uses Christians to pray their will, or use manipulation in their prayers, both knowingly and unknowingly, rather than The LORD’s will, which means they aren’t listening / hearing The LORD’s heart, but they are hearing their own heart or that they are praying witchcraft prayers. Remember The LORD says to listen to His heart, not ours, as our own heart lies to us.
“Trust in The LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding; Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths. Do not be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead fear The LORD and turn your back on evil,” Proverbs 3:5–7 (NLT).
“He who trusts confidently in his own heart is a (dull, thickheaded) fool, but he who walks in (skillful and godly) wisdom will be rescued,” Proverbs 28:26 (AMP).
“The human heart is most deceitful and desperately wicked; Who really knows how bad it is? But I know! I, The LORD, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve,” Jeremiah 17:9-10 (NLT).
“The heart is deceitful above all things and it is extremely sick; Who can understand it fully and know its secret motives? “I The LORD, search and examine the mind, I test the heart, to give each man according to his ways, according to the results of his deeds,” Jeremiah 17:9–10 (AMP).
The LORD gave me a mini-vision on March 8, 2016 of a huge urn that was tipped over the U.S. pouring out of it were the words WITCHCRAFT, CONFUSION, and DIVISION, which means those spirits are being poured out in greater measure over the U.S.
On the ground were people who had their arms outstretched “catching and embracing” these spirits, so they can get what they want through manipulation and control, rather than what The LORD wants. Which says that we as a nation need to be on even greater alert as to what we as a people are doing to embrace these spirits as well as we need to be in full repent mode for all the evil, that we have embraced as a nation, whether it was knowingly or unknowingly (in our ignorance of not knowing what we were doing).
We need to ask God to guard our tongues and our actions that we don’t say or do anything that isn’t The LORD, on a daily basis. We don’t need to be cursing others, and have it fall back on ourselves, because we don’t like someone or they don’t meet our expectations.
Even though we had servants of The LORD who dedicated this nation and themselves to The LORD in the beginning, and still do, it has been an up and down fight since that time. I know, because I have been present, that there have also been times of mass repentance for the sins of this nation.
But, is it any wonder that the U.S. is in the state of confusion, fear, rebellion, division, witchcraft, manipulation and control, and religion that we currently find it in, as these spirits have proliferated massively to try to overcome what The LORD has planned.
It is only through our faithful and continued repentance for this nation and its leaders, and future leaders, that The LORD will hear our prayers and use them to overcome the plans and purposes of the enemy, as we pray for His will to be done, His Kingdom come, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
God wants us to walk in FREEDOM, not religion. He wants us to operate in COURAGE, not fear; FAITH, SECURITY, and TRUSTING The LORD, not manipulation and control; OBEDIENCE to GOD and PEACE, not rebellion; TRUTH, and a CLEAR HEAD and SOUND MIND, not confusion; PURITY and HUMILITY, not witchcraft.
God wants us to embrace UNITY, not division. Therefore He reminded me that oftentimes we don’t walk / operate in these and need to be made aware of more information that will give us a larger base to confirm the truth to us.
To further this during the last several weeks, I have spent time with The LORD in prayer and researching the Bible, and other reference books. I’ve been sent various you tubes, videos, and Words through others about Donald Trump rising to the office of President and carrying a Cyrus anointing/ a Jehu anointing. I don’t want to be disobedient to what He is asking me to do, so I am sharing parts of this information.
So, please do listen/ read these below, as they contain a lot of information, not made known through the general media services, unless you know where to look, or are sent to these sites by The LORD through various means.
[The following 5 references may be downloaded HERE in a single file for your easy reference or click links for original articles.]
Facebook Article: 7-26-15 Kim Clement & Lance Wallnau; Trump shall be a trumpet; May 2015 & Oct 2015 significant media changes.
Lance Wallnau Website: Trump interview with a group of church leaders & others to ask questions; 10-3-15 Part 1
Facebook Article: Lance Wallnau; Trump interview with a group of church leaders & others to ask questions; 10-4-15; Part 2; Christianity; Praying; Respecting those with higher callings; Social unraveling; How Christians hinder candidates; Common Grace; Cyrus Anointing.
Facebook Article: Lance Wallnau; Trump interview with a group of church leaders & others to ask questions; Part 3; God & Trump (he talks about his faith); Planned Parenthood is exposed (prayer working finally); Media shocked as Trump survives his controversy (what this means).
“Get Response” website: 3-4-16; Nita Johnson: God & Donald Trump
Facebook Video: (now removed) Lance Wallnau: Today’s Update: God, Revival & Politics; What is God doing in the midst of chaos; Trump as a wrecking ball to political correctness.
YouTube Video: Jan Willem van der Hoeven, Director, International Christian Zionist Center in Israel – Jehu anointing
So again, I sought The LORD regarding all of this and His response was to tell me to research Cyrus, so more will understand what a Cyrus anointing entails, and understand who Cyrus was and how this would possibly affect our nation, were Donald Trump to be our next president, and with people praying God’s will for our nation and for Mr. Trump.
God first spoke of Cyrus through Isaiah, which was approximately 150 years before Cyrus was born.
“The LORD your Redeemer and Creator, says: “I am The LORD, who made all things. I alone stretched out the heavens. By myself I made the earth and everything in it. But I carry out the predictions of My prophets! When they say Jerusalem will be saved and the towns of Judah will be lived in once again, it will be done! When I speak to the rivers and say, ‘Be dry!’ they will be dry. When I say of Cyrus, ‘He is my shepherd; he will certainly do as I say. He will command that Jerusalem be rebuilt and that the Temple be restored,” Isaiah 44: 24; 26–28 (NLT).
“This is what The LORD says to Cyrus, His anointed one, whose right hand he will empower. Before him, mighty kings will be paralyzed with fear. Their fortress gates will be opened, never again to shut against him. This is what The LORD says: “I will go before you Cyrus, and level the mountains. I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness – secret riches. I will do this so you may know that I am The LORD, the God of Israel, the One who calls you by name. And why have I called you for this work? It is for the sake of Jacob my servant, Israel My chosen one. I called you by name when you did not know Me. I am The LORD; there is no other God. I have prepared you, even though you do not know Me. So all the world from east to west will know there is no other God. I am The LORD, and there is no other. I am the One who creates the light and makes the darkness. I am the one who sends good times and bad times. I The LORD, am the One who does these things. Open up, O Heavens, and pour out your righteousness. Let the earth open wide so salvation and righteousness can sprout up together. I, The LORD, created them,” Isaiah 45:1– 3 (NLT).
DAKES z1193: Predicting and mentioning the materials which gates would be made of 200 years before the prophesy was fulfilled, only magnifies the infinite power and knowledge of God. The historian Herodotus tells us that the gates of inner walls of Babylon leading to the river were brass, and that there were 100 such gates in the outer walls. This would be 25 gates on each side of the city (that Cyrus had to get through to defeat Babylon. )
DAKES a1193: The brass gates of Babylon were locked with bars of iron. Even great iron plates covered them in some places. God’s help to Cyrus was recognized by him as well as by all pagans who saw the great success of his arms. Cyrus acknowledged that God had given him all the kingdoms of earth, (Ezra 1:2).
“indirectly talks of Cyrus through talking about the 70 years the Jewish people would serve the Babylonians, those is included during the reign of Cyrus,” Jeremiah 25:11-12.
“You (Cyrus) are my battle-ax and sword,” says The LORD. “With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer,” Jeremiah 51:20.
DAKES c1193: The gold and silver Cyrus took in his conquests (not counting the jewels, gold and silver vessels, and other precious things) amounted to $353,427,200 according to Pliny (which was before Christ was born).
Cyrus is noted to have been wise in battle in that his strategies have been studied for many of years, by many leaders. He was king over 127 provinces and conquered 14 nations. (DAKES v1193-2).
“In the first year of King Cyrus of Persia, The LORD fulfilled Jeremiah’s prophesy by stirring the heart of Cyrus to put this proclamation into writing and to send it throughout his kingdom:
‘This is what King Cyrus of Persia says: The LORD, the God of Heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth. He has appointed me to build Him a temple at Jerusalem in the land of Judah. All of you who are The LORD’s people may return to Israel for this task. May The LORD your God be with you!’” 2 Chronicles 36: 22–23 (NLT).
“In the first year of King Cyrus of Persia, The LORD fulfilled Jeremiah’s prophesy by stirring the heart of Cyrus to put this proclamation into writing and to send it throughout his kingdom:
“This is what King Cyrus of Persia says: The LORD, the God of Heaven, has given me all of the kingdoms of the earth. He has appointed me to build Him a Temple at Jerusalem in the land of Judah. All of you who are his people may return to Jerusalem in Judah to rebuild this Temple of The LORD, the God of Israel, who lives in Jerusalem. And may your God be with you! Those who live in any place where Jewish survivors are found should contribute toward their expenses by supplying them with silver and gold, supplies for the journey, and livestock, as well as a freewill offering for the Temple of God in Jerusalem,”
Then God stirred the hearts of the priests and Levites and the leaders of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin to return to Jerusalem to rebuild the Temple of The LORD. And all their neighbors assisted by giving them vessels of silver and gold, supplies for the journey and livestock. They gave them many choice gifts, in addition to all the freewill offerings.
These are the offerings Cyrus donated:
30 gold trays 1,000 silver trays 29 silver censers
30 gold bowls 410 silver bowls 1,000 other items
In all 5,400 gold and silver items were turned over to Sheshbazzar to take back to Jerusalem when the exiles returned there from Babylon.” Ezra 1:1–11 (NLT).
“Then they hired masons and carpenters and bought cedar logs from the people of Tyre and Sidon, paying them with food, wine, and olive oil. The logs were brought down from the Lebanon mountains and floated along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea to Joppa, for King Cyrus had given permission for this,” Ezra 3: 7 (NLT).
“It was the first year of the reign of Darius the Mede, the son of Ahasuerus, who became king of the Babylonians. During the first year of his reign, I, Daniel was studying the writings of the prophets. I learned from the Word of The LORD, as recorded by Jeremiah, the prophet, that Jerusalem must lie desolate for seventy years,” Daniel 9:1–2 (NLT).
DAKES q1193: There were five things Cyrus did for the God of the Israelites:
1) He was a shepherd to God’s people (Isaiah 44:28) by allowing them to return to their own land to restore and rebuild their temple and cities.
2) Cyrus freed the Jews (Isaiah 44:28 and 45:13).
3) He decreed the rebuilding of Jerusalem;
4) Decreed the Temple of God at Jerusalem was rebuilt (Isaiah 44:28);
5) Subdued the nations. (Isaiah 45:1).
Throughout Cyrus’ reign he acknowledged the God of the Jewish people who served him, and all that God had given him. Cyrus was not Jewish and served many gods, among them Marduk, and Zoroaster. One of the interesting bits of information regarding Cyrus was that he readily accepted others and their religions into his realm with little prejudice. This allowed him to peaceably encompass many people groups into his growing kingdom.
As we saw above Cyrus was very generous as a leader, giving back to Israel the plunder that had been gained from them through leaders before him to help rebuild the temple and Jerusalem. He was wise in battle and with the people he was given by The LORD. Cyrus fulfilled all of the prophesies given for him by The LORD.
On March 12, 2016 The LORD spoke to me while I was driving. He said that Mr. Trump is a picture of the U.S. He said that many of the people of the U.S. were so asleep, that He had to give them a picture of the U.S. that they could relate to and understand.
God has caused Mr. Trump to rise up to where he is at politically and otherwise, so that we would have a greater understanding of where the U.S. is at, during this season of our lives.
The things that people don’t like about Mr. Trump are the things in the U.S. that they don’t like, but may not have noticed before, and some still will not notice, despite the extra chance The LORD is giving us, to show us what we need to pray for.
Literally, as I understood it, as we pray for Mr. Trump to have a more personal relationship with The LORD and his heart is changed, so will this nation change, as he represents it in many ways. God said Mr. Trump was “MADE IN AMERICA”, meaning that many of his characteristics are those of America.
Which takes us to our present day struggle, going on in the political kingdom of the U.S. and our future.
- We/ U.S are currently much like the Israelites of Jeremiah’s time, which is not a good thing.
- Even though much prayer has gone up to fill the prayer bowls of Heaven, and I sincerely hope they will continue to go up, with The LORD’s heart’s desire, not man’s. We are at a better place than we were, but we are not where we need to be at this time in history.
- We need to repent more, if we are to get anywhere with our prayers. If you don’t think you’ve done anything, then you might want to repent of pride, because this nation is full of it. Again, if you don’t think you’ve done anything, then with The LORD’s help you can identificationally repent for your family, city, state, or nation’s sins as He directs.
- We need to be praying more for our leaders. God says to bless your enemies, so even if you don’t like the ones in office or the ones running you can always bless them and ask God to draw them closer to Him, that they would have a change of heart and a much deeper relationship with Him and know Him as LORD, and Savior of their lives, like never before!
- Do not pray prayers of manipulation and control or try to get what you want. If you don’t know what to pray, pray in tongues, if you have that gift, or be quiet and wait on The LORD to give you what you are to pray. If you are still in doubt, end your prayers with: LORD, Your will be done, Your kingdom come, on earth, as it is in Heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen.
- Definition of Christian: (merriam-webster.com) a person who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ. That very simple definition of a Christian does not say that one has to be “born again” to classify as a Christian. Thus, those who are judging the current candidates by their status of “Christian” as born again, need to look again, because according to the definition most people in the U.S. believe they are “Christian”. From religionnews.com 2016-01-31.
- John Kasich attends St Augustine in Westerville, OH, part of conservative Anglican Church of N. Am;
- Marco Rubio has been Catholic, then Morman, then S. Baptist, now Catholic. According to his book, An American Son: A Memoir, he attends Sat night church at Christ Fellowship a S. Baptist church and Sun. mass at St. Louis Catholic Church, both in FL.
- Donald Trump is Presbyterian and attends Marble Collegiate Church, Reformed Church of America
- Ted Cruz was Catholic, is now Baptist and attends Houston’s First Baptist Church
- Hilary Clinton is a Methodist and attends Washington’s Foundry United Methodist Church
- Bernie Saunders was born to Jewish parents, so is culturally a Jew, but says he is not a religious person, when asked who influences him in religion, his answer was Pope Francis; When asked if he believed in God, he avoided the question.
- Once The LORD announces His plans / releases something, the enemy always comes in with counter-assignments, to try to destroy any chance of it happening.
- According to Kim Clement Donald Trump is God’s trumpet, which means he is telling us things about the U.S. that we probably aren’t going to hear from someone else, because he isn’t always politically correct. This is not met with great joy by the media, nor by those who believe in being politically correct, so Mr. Trump does not always get unbiased press, when they or their leaders are unhappy with Mr. Trump.
- Lance Wallnau and Nita Johnson are both saying The LORD has said that Trump is our next President. So, there is much upheaval currently happening through the protestors that are often showing up at Trump’s speeches, to try to make him look bad.
- Interestingly his numbers continue to grow and he is rising in the polls. Think it might be God making sure His candidate is in place and pushing his numbers up?
- Lance Wallnau is saying that The LORD has said that Mr. Trump has a “Cyrus anointing”. What does that mean for us? Jane Hamon CD: Releasing the Cyrus Anointing
- Battling anointing / anointing to conquer: The enemy can’t resist our warfare or will fall before us, much like the 14 nations did to Cyrus. It can mean shorter battles, using The LORD’s strategies; We would begin & continue to overtake Babylon (Babylon means confusion) at a greater rate in more areas; Remember Babylon was thought to be impenetrable because of the size and gates, etc. But God, with Cyrus’ help made the complicated simple, and overcame all the obstacles put before Cyrus and made the mountains into molehills.
- Releases Building anointing: increase in building personal lives, physical building, and building within nations for the Word of The LORD to penetrate
- Releases Prophetic Decrees: Ez 1:1 (NLT) In the first year of King Cyrus of Persia, The LORD fulfilled Jeremiah’s prophesy by stirring the heart of Cyrus to put this proclamation into writing and to send it throughout his kingdom. So we are building the House of of The LORD for God.
- Anointing to release wealth and hidden treasures: Proverbs 6: 30-31 (NKJV) People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself, when he is starving. Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold; He may have to give up all the substance of his house. Hidden treasures are the weapons /armory that have been hidden from us, as well as hidden wealth and hidden wisdom / understanding from The LORD.
- Anointing to release “Fathers” for the fatherless, to build the House of The LORD; to lay foundation, understanding, wisdom, and knowledge; and more not mentioned here.
- Because of the emails I’ve received this is for those who believe there is not a prototype of Mr. Trump in the Bible. There are two or more. I believe Kris Koskella’s is the best example.
- God reminded me a couple of days ago that David was a man after God’s own heart, but that he was also a murderer (Uriah), and adulterer (Bathsheba), and a warrior, who had killed many in battle, but God still loved him and forgave him.
- Kris Koskella posted on Facebook a Word.
God’s Election Process Doesn’t Make Sense!I was recently challenged by “Where in the Bible does it support the election of an unrighteous man?”
While I welcome all challenges, because if you cannot find a shadow, type or context of what is being said, via the spoken word (visions, dreams, and prophetic) in the Word, then it should be questioned.
However, I questioned the attitude in which the question was presented to me. In an attitude of self-righteous scoffing and unbelief, there is no amount of scripture that can be presented that would convince a closed mind.
With that said, The LORD reminded him of how He “elected” the Apostle Paul in Acts 9. He chose a persecutor and a murderer of Christians! Why would God do such a thing?
While on the road to Damascus, Saul became blind through an encounter with the resurrected Christ? He remained blind for three days after this encounter. Then God spoke to a man named Ananias in a vision to go lay hands on Saul.
Even Ananias questioned God, “ARE YOU SURE GOD? I’ve heard how terrible a man this Saul is?”
But God reassured him by letting him know that Saul was God’s “ELECTED”.
This made NO SENSE to Ananias, But HE KNEW GOD SPOKE TO HIM. He went and laid hands on Saul in obedience by faith believing what God said. WITH NO PHYSICAL PROOF that God was going to do anything. After Saul’s complete healing, his name was changed to “Paul”, and he had a complete identity make-over BY GOD HIMSELF, and became a major foundation to the gentile church.
I believe God delights in taking lumps of clay and turning them into vessels for his use.
Why does God to make His selected, chose this way? I think sometimes its just to show us that He is God, and we are not.
“But God has selected (for His purpose) the foolish things of the world to shame the wise (revealing their ignorance), and God has selected (for His purpose) the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong (revealing their frailty),” 1 Corinthians 1: 27 (AMP).
I believe God is STILL SPEAKING through dreams, visions, and prophetic words, and the recent edifications in the Spirit have been suggesting His and hand is in this election and on the future Commander and Chief of the nation of the United States for His plan and His purposes in these last days.
- We need to trust God and pray for His will be done in all of us, that we all draw closer to The LORD through this, and that He will guide us in selecting His choice on Election Day.
“Jesus said, “What is impossible for people is possible with God,” Luke 18:27 (NLT).
“This is faith we ask for: to be so blinded by the light of Our Father that we trust His voice, His call, His Word, and His plan more than we could ever trust our own,” Lore Wilbert.
Personally I feel that The LORD is teaching us about who is in control, among other things. I am hoping we do our part to fill the golden prayer bowls in heaven through repentance and His heart’s prayers. I also know that He will win in the end.
“Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints,” Revelation 5:8 (NKJV).
God Bless You!
~ Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer