Declarations & Decrees: As You Pursue God & His Righteousness, You Will Not Stumble!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare you are PURSUING RIGHTEOUSNESS, godliness, faithfulness, love, steadfastness, and gentleness.
You are fighting the good fight of faith, taking hold of ETERNAL LIFE to which you were called.W
- We decree you are OBEYING your COMMISSION spotlessly and irreproachably until our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah appears.
- We decree and declare you are keeping yourself free of defilement; you are a VESSEL SET ASIDE for honorable use by the Master and READY for every king of GOOD WORK!
You call on the Lord from a PURE HEART, PURSUE RIGHTEOUSNESS, faithfulness, love and peace.
- We decree and declare you live your life as a SLAVE OF THE LORD; you are KIND to everyone, a good teacher, and not resentful when mistreated.
You are GENTLE as you correct your opponents; for they may have an opportunity to turn from their sins, acquire full knowledge of the truth, come to their senses and escape the trap of the enemy.
- We decree and declare you earnestly seek to EQUIP your FAITH with goodness, GOODNESS with knowledge, KNOWLEDGE with self-control, SELF-CONTROL with perseverance, PERSEVERANCE with godliness, GODLINESS with brotherly affection, and BROTHERLY AFFECTION with LOVE.
- We declare you have FAITH, GOODNESS, KNOWLEDGE, SELF-CONTROL, PERSEVERANCE GODLINESS BROTHERLY AFFECTION and LOVE in ABUNDANCE; they keep you from being barren and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah.
- We decree and declare you DWELL in the SECRET PLACE of the Most High, you DESIRE to KNOW Him above all others; in this you make your CALLING and ELECTION a certainty.
If you keep dong this, you will NEVER STUMBLE.
- We decree and declare you are GENEROUSLY SUPPLIED with EVERYTHING you need to enter the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Deliverer, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah!
- We declare it is all JOY when you face various kinds of temptations, for you know that the TESTING of your TRUST produces PERSEVERANCE.
Let perseverance do its complete work, so that you will be COMPLETE and WHOLE, lacking in nothing.
- We decree and declare if you lack WISDOM, ask of God, Who gives to all GENEROUSLY and without reproach; and it will be given to you.
Ask in TRUST, not doubting; for the doubter is like a wave in the sea being tossed and driven by the wind.
- We declare those who PERSEVERE through temptation are BLESSED!
For after they pass the test, they will receive as their own CROWN the LIFE which God PROMISED to those who love Him.
- We declare every GOOD ACT of giving and every PERFECT GIFT is from above, which comes from the Father Who made the Heavenly Lights; with Him there is neither variation nor darkness.
The Father CHOSE to give birth to us through a Word that can be RELIED UPON, in order that we should be a kind of firstfruits of all that He created.
- We decree and declare the Children of God are QUICK to LISTEN but slow to speak, slow to get angry, for a person’s anger does not accomplish God’s righteousness.
Rid yourselves of all vulgarity and obvious evil, and RECEIVE MEEKLY the Word implanted in you that will save you.
- We decree and declare you are not deceived.
You KNOW that you must not only HEAR what the Word of God says, but you will ACT UPON it also.
For as you look closely into the perfect LAW, which gives freedom, and continue, being a doer of the work it requires, you will be BLESSED in what you do.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“11 But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance and gentleness. 12 Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. 13 I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius Pilate, 14 that you keep the commandment without stain or reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ,” 1 Timothy 6:11-14.
“21 Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from these things, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work. 22 Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. 23 But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels. 24 The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, 25 with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth, 26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will,” 2 Timothy 2:21-26.
“5 Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge, 6 and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness, 7 and in your godliness, brotherly kindness, and in your brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they render you neither useless nor unfruitful in the true knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these qualities is blind or short-sighted, having forgotten his purification from his former sins. 10 Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; 11 for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you,” 2 Peter 1:5-11.
“2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 5 But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind…..
……. 12 Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. 13 Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone. 14 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. 15 Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death. 16 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17 Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. 18 In the exercise of His will He brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among His creatures. 19 This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; 20 for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God. 21 Therefore, putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls. 22 But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror; 24 for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was. 25 But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does,” James 1:2-6, 12-25.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).