2 Words in 1
Are You Aware Of This About Yourself?
The God Who Is More Than Enough:
- Has enabled you to be more than enough for the task.
- He has anointed you to carry the God of Glory in your own body, for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. You have this treasure in your earthen vessel, that the excellency of the Power will be of God, not of us.
- He has set you apart for His own purpose because of His own reasons, and His own desires.
- He has set your feet in a large room and,
- He has given you skills and abilities that are trained and ready to manifest and perform the Word That Was Sent.
- He has given you an obedient heart that is waiting with expectation for His Voice to say: “Come, I have called you by name, and you are Mine.”
You are of God little children and that evil ones touches you not. The Lion Of Judah has arrived, and He is your shield and your exceedingly Great Reward.
“The Lord said: “What do you see Jeremiah.”
Jeremiah answered; “I see the rod of an almond tree, blossoming.”
“You have seen well, Jeremiah; I will hasten My Word to perform it,”Jeremiah 1:11-12.
Be Aware Of The LORD’s Impact On Your Life!
Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the World.
- He has given you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning.
- The Holy Spirit will take from Jesus and show it unto you.
- It is the Father’s good pleasure to give to you the Kingdom.
- He leads you along the path of righteousness for His Name’s sake.
- He is your shield and your exceedingly great reward.
- He has given you exceedingly precious promises.
- The Holy Spirit indwells you to empower you to witness.
- He calls you by your name.
- He draws you to Himself.
- He sends you His Word that does not return to Him void.
- He has set your feet in a large room.
- He has torn the veil so you can enter the Holy of Holies.
- He stands at your door and knocks. He is a Gentleman.
- He has cleansed your life with His own shed blood.
- He has turned your mourning into dancing.
- He has given you Manna from Heaven.
- He has made you righteous before the Father.
- He has made your feet like hinds feet.
- He has hidden you in the cleft of the Rock.
- He has surrounded you with songs of deliverance.
- He has given you the tongue of the learned.
- He has made you a tree of righteousness.
- He has made you the planting of the Lord, to glorify Him.
- He has shown you, oh man, what is good.
- He has heard the cries of your heart.
- He calls you by name, saying: “My son, give Me your heart.”
- He has given you the Word of Life.
- He has given you the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- He has given you the Fruit of the Spirit.
- He has given you the measure of Faith to believe.
- He has made His Word to be life giving Spirit; Rhema Word.
- He has been transforming you by the renewing of your mind.
- He has enabled you to prove what is the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God.
- He has taken up residence in your life.
- He has caused you to mount up with wings like the eagle.
- He has made you the head and not the tail.
- He knows what you need before you even ask.
- He tells you the Truth, because He is the Truth.
- He declares the will of His Father.
- He does what He sees His Father doing.
- He tells you to pursue love, especially that you may prophesy.
- He sends the Word that will never fall to the ground.
- He has given you grace.
- He has given you the open door that no man can shut.
- He has given you the assurance of things hoped for.
- He has been showing you the evidence of things not seen.
- He is the Author and the Finisher of your Faith.
- He has called you to enter His rest.
- He has given you the weapons of your warfare.
- He has given you power that is mighty in God, pulling down strongholds.
- He has given you authority to cast down imaginations.
- He has given you authority to refute every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.
- He gives you power to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
- He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.
- He causes you to triumph, and gives you the victory in Christ.
- He has put all things under His feet.
- He empowers you to lay hands on the sick for healing.
- And by His stripes we are healed.
- He has seen your ways and He will heal you.
- He has chosen a fast for you; to break the bands of wickedness, to let the oppressed go free, to break the yoke.
- He will manifest the breaker anointing in your life
“I can do all things through Christ, Who strengthens me,” Philippians 4:13.
“As for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might…” Micah 3:8.
We have come to glorify His Name.
~ Thomas Downes
Thomas Downes. Walking with the LORD for over 40 years, Thomas runs “The Voice of the Writer” a Prophetic Ministry. His purpose is to present the Word of God and the Love of God with the prophetic heart; the heart that desires to hear the Voice of the LORD, and present His Word for the encouragement of others.