Declarations & Decrees: God’s cleansing fire is falling upon the prophets — purity, wisdom and integrity are increasing; The flock of the LORD, His Bride, is protected from the deceptions of the enemy.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare GOD’S FIRE is CLEANSING the congregations; it is cleansing those who speak “in the name of the Lord” WITHOUT HIS AUTHORITY.We declare to those who are far from God’s Truth to WAKE UP!
Repent and return to the Lord God of Heaven and Earth.
Those who continue to engage in godless babbling will only become more ungodly.
- We decree the influence of the ungodly upon the RIGHTEOUS and those seeking the Way of God is EXPOSED.
The RIGHTEOUS, though they may be young, are RISING WITH DISCERNMENT and are PROTECTED from the deception of the enemy and his pawns.
- We declare God’s FIRE is REFINING those whose hearts are repentant and humble before the Lord their God.
They are being drawn into a CLOSER WALK with their Lord.
- We decree and declare ALL MEMBERS of the Body of Christ/ Yeshua are to present themselves as People WORTHY OF HIS APPROVAL; as workers with no need to be ashamed, dealing directly with the Word of the Truth.
- We declare God’s FIRM FOUNDATION STANDS, and is stamped with these words: “The Lord knows His own,” and “Let everyone who claims he belongs to the Lord stand apart from wrongdoing.”
True Believers will draw NEAR TO THE FATHER desiring to do His will in Righteousness.
The desire to do wrong disappears as we dwell in His presence.
- We decree and declare the Person who keeps himself free of defilement by standing apart from wrongdoing will be a VESSEL SET ASIDE FOR HONORABLE USE by the Master and READY for every kind of good work.
- We declare the Lord DEMANDS FROM YOU no more than to ACT JUSTLY, LOVE GRACE and WALK IN PURITY with YOUR GOD!
- We LOOK to the Lord, to the God of our SALVATION; He hears us!
We endure His chastisement when we stray from His truth, for HE brings us into His Light and we will see JUSTICE.
- We decree THOSE WHO DOUBT our God will be covered with SHAME.
Those who fail to turn to God, seeking forgiveness in His Son will be trampled under our feet like mud in the streets.
- We decree and declare IT IS THE DAY for REBUILDING your walls, and the day for EXPANDING your territory.
It is the day to return from exile to your properties.
The Lord God has multiplied that which appeared to be lost. It is now yours!
- We declare the Lord God is protecting His FLOCK, His BRIDE; He leads them into fertile pasture and feeds them in Bashan as in days of old.
God will show His WONDERS among His People.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.
But avoid worldly and empty chatter, for it will lead to further ungodliness, and their talk will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus, men who have gone astray from the truth saying that the resurrection has already taken place, and they upset the faith of some.
Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness.”
Now in a large house there are not only gold and silver vessels, but also vessels of wood and of earthenware, and some to honor and some to dishonor. Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from these things, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified, useful to the Master, prepared for every good work……
….. and that they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him to do his will,” 2 Timothy 2:15-21,26.
“With what shall I come to the Lord and bow myself before the God on high? Shall I come to Him with burnt offerings, with yearling calves?
Does the Lord take delight in thousands of rams, in ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I present my firstborn for my rebellious acts, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6:6-8.
“But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. though I fall I will rise; though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me.
I will bear the indignation of the Lord because I have sinned against Him, until He pleads my case and executes justice for me. He will bring me out to the light, and I will see His righteousness.
Then my enemy will see, and shame will cover her who said to me, “Where is the Lord your God?” My eyes will look on her; at that time she will be trampled down like mire of the streets.
It will be a day for building your walls. On that day will your boundary be extended.
It will be a day when they will come to you from Assyria and the cities of Egypt, from Egypt even to the Euphrates, even from sea to sea and mountain to mountain.
And the earth will become desolate because of her inhabitants, on account of the fruit of their deeds.
Shepherd Your people with Your scepter, the flock of Your possession which dwells by itself in the woodland, in the midst of a fruitful field. Let them feed in Bashan and Gilead as in the days of old.
“As in the days when you came out from the land of Egypt, I will show you miracles,” Micah 7:7-15.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or GloryFireArmyIntl@gmail.com.