Declarations and Decrees: Protection and strength for President Trump and all believers; Peace and patience for God’s people.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare that President Trump and each Believer will use ALL THE ARMOR and WEAPONRY that God provides, so they will be ABLE TO STAND against the deceptive tactics of the Adversary!
No day will begin without PRAYER and PREPARING themselves for His ASSIGNMENT.
- We decree the President and each Believer is GROWING POWERFUL in UNION with Christ Jesus/ Yeshua Messiah.
It is by God’s strength that this Nation will rise; it is not by our strength, but by the DESIGN of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY that this Nation is turning around and being healed.
- We declare and decree the People of God, equipped with the WEAPONS OF FAITH, are ABLE TO STAND against the deceptive tactics of the Enemy.
It is by the WISDOM and INSIGHT of Holy Spirit that we can avoid the pitfalls that are along our journey.
- We decree by the SHIELD OF TRUST we are able to EXTINGUISH all the flaming arrows of the Evil One.
His arrows WILL NOT meet their mark.
We thank YOU FATHER for the gift of faith and trust that YOU have STRENGTHENED Your Body and provided the weapons for our PROTECTION and DEFENSE.
- We declare GOD RESCUES President Trump and His People for they LIVE in the SHELTER of the Most High and SPEND THEIR NIGHTS in the shadow of the Almighty!
We decree the Lord is our REFUGE, my FORTRESS, our God in whom we trust!
- We declare the Lord will RESCUE the President from the trap of those who seek to harm him and from the plague of calamities.
God will cover him with His pinions, and under His wings Donald J. Trump will find refuge, His truth is a shield and protection.
- We declare and decree EVERYTHING written in the past was written to TEACH us, so that with the ENCOURAGEMENT of the Scriptures we might PATIENTLY HOLD ON TO our HOPE!
- We declare God, the SOURCE of ENCOURAGEMENT and PATIENCE, will give you the same attitude among yourselves as Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua had, so that with ONE ACCORD and with ONE VOICE you may GLORIFY the God and Father of our Lord Jesus/ Yeshua the Christ/ Messiah!
- We decree those who TRUST in the Lord, and do good will SETTLE IN THE LAND and FEED on FAITHFULNESS.
They will DELIGHT in the Lord, and He will give them their HEART’S DESIRE.
When you COMMIT YOUR WAY to the Lord, TRUST in Him, then He will act.
- We declare the MEEK WILL INHERIT the Land and DELIGHT themselves in ABUNDANT PEACE!
- We decree and declare the Lord God Almighty LOVES JUSTICE and will not abandon His FAITHFUL; they are PRESERVED FOREVER.
THE RIGHTEOUS will inherit the land and live in it forever.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,” Ephesians 6:10-18.
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!”
For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day; of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you. You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. They will bear you up in their hands, that you do not strike your foot against a stone,” Psalm 91:1-12.
“For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus, so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,” Romans 15:4-6.
“Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will do it…..
….. But the humble will inherit the land and will delight themselves in abundant prosperity…..
….. The steps of a man are established by the Lord, and He delights in his way. When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong, because the Lord is the One who holds his hand…..
….. For the Lord loves justice and does not forsake His godly ones; they are preserved forever, but the descendants of the wicked will be cut off. The righteous will inherit the land and dwell in it forever.
The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice. The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip,” Psalm 37:3-5,11,23-24,28-31.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the LORD’s lay ministry since 1971, volunteering, attending prayer meetings and growing in understanding of Hebrew Scriptures. in 2015 she began to receive greater revelations from the LORD and increased her networking in WA, USA and BC, Canada. She began a Facebook group for intercession and encouragement and started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL.
Contact Dawn via Facebook or WashingtonStateRevivalNetwrk@gmail.com.