Declarations and Decrees: You are God’s light to the world — darkness is being exposed!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare Christ/ Messiah WITHIN YOU is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD.
Wherever YOU go, He is shining forth to EXPEL DARKNESS and EVIL.
They will flee for they cannot tolerate the LIGHT’S BURNING BRIGHTNESS.
- We decree EYES and EARS will be open, senses will be sharpened, SALVATION IS HERE for those who will FOLLOW GOD’S LIGHT, His TRUTH, His Gospel in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- We decree and declare the HOMES, of all Believers, are LIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE HIDDEN, the sanctuary for the lost and needy, drawing and beckoning for all the weary to come into the Kingdom of our Lord.
- We declare DARKNESS IS DISPELLED from our regions as the LIGHT OF the Lord Jesus/ Yeshua is FLOODING the World.
God is SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE: His Kingdom is COME and is CONQUERING the Earth.
- We decree REVELATION to the Lost, VISIONS and DREAMS, that they will recognize Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah is the WORD THAT WAS SPOKEN, the WORD OF CREATION, that the World came to be through Him.
We break every hinderance in the name of Jesus/ Yeshua.
The Lost will be drawn to Salvation through the Son of the Most High God.
- We declare GOD LOVES THE WORLD; for this reason He gave His only and unique Son, so that everyone who TRUSTS in Him will have Eternal Life, instead of being utterly destroyed.
Christ/ Messiah came into the World that the World might be saved….. SO GREAT IS THE FATHER’S LOVE!
- We proclaim Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua is Lord, we are slaves to those who are seeking the TRUTH.
For it is the God who once said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” Who has made HIS LIGHT SHINE in our hearts, the LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD’S GLORY shining in the face of Christ Jesus/Messiah Yeshua.
- We declare ALL GLORY TO THE RISEN KING, for we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that it IS EVIDENT that such OVERWHELMING POWER comes from God and is not from ourselves.
- We decree and declare that HE who RAISED THE LORD JESUS/YESHUA will also RAISE US WITH HIM and bring us along with all those who believe into HIS PRESENCE.
- We declare WE DO NOT LOSE COURAGE.
Though our outer self is decaying, our inner self is being RENEWED DAILY.
For our light and transient troubles are achieving for us an EVERLASTING GLORY whose weight is BEYOND DESCRIPTION.
- We decree WE CONCENTRATE not on what is seen but on WHAT IS NOT SEEN, since things seen are temporary, but THINGS NOT SEEN ARE ETERNAL!
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life,” John 8:12.
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven,” Matthew 5:14-16.
“In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. There came a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light. There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,” John 1:4-12.
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.” John 3:16-21.
“For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake. For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves…..
….. But having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we also believe, therefore we also speak, knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and will present us with you. For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God. Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal,” 2 Corinthians 4:5-7, 13-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).