“Hold the line — for the Word is being tested in the Crucible of Waiting… But watch! For you are coming forth as pure gold…”
In this season I believe that many Prophetic Words, Visions and Dreams are being tested and purified in the ‘Crucible of Waiting’.
Yes! I see that both the character of the prophets and the Words of many of the prophets will come forth as pure gold carrying the power, wisdom and authority of heaven upon them!
While in the ‘Crucible of Waiting’, let’s consider this verse;
“and, after you have suffered for a little while, the god of all grace who called you to his eternal glory in Christ will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you,”1 Peter 5:10.
“the Word of The LORD tested him,” Psalm 105:17-19.
”but they that wait upon The LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31.
HKP Transcription Bullet-point Notes of Video
- Veronika woke with a burden on her heart for the prophets around the world and anyone who is prophetic and standing in the gap prophesying in to any situation in your life.
- The LORD gave her a Word of Encouragement to the prophets and all those walking in the prophetic.
- The Holy Spirit quickened to her Psalm 105:19 “Until the time that his word came to pass, The word of the Lord tested him.” A word to Joseph: “And the Word, tested him!”
- The LORD showed a process of purification, not only what the prophet goes through — but also the word of the prophet goes through.
- To all prophets who are waiting for a Prophetic Word to come to pass, be encouraged, for whenever we get a Prophetic Word, God will always test the Prophetic Word.
- God will test the prophet and He will test the Prophetic Word.
- The LORD reminded her of how Joseph had that powerful dream when he saw the heads of corn bowing down before him, and so with all the good news he had from The LORD, he ran off in to share the dream/ vision with the brothers. But the brothers became jealous and envious of the dream and conspired to kill him — but then sold him after throwing him in the pit.
- Then The LORD started to put the prophet through a process of purification. In that process God is also purifying and testing the Word and dream and vision of Joseph.
- During that process, Joseph starts to become double-minded, despairing and discouraged, and forgotten by God and wonder it it was a real dream or a figment of his imagination.
- God then began to encourage and prepare Joseph for the palace to rule and reign, and strip him of everything that may cause him to have any ‘mixture’ in him.
- Joseph — the prophet becomes purified.
- Veronika has also felt this fire of purification in her own life in this season.
- God is preparing His prophets through what seem to be a great delay… but not denial.
- Though God seems to be delaying, His timing is right in all things. In all things God is doing something amazing.
- The prophets who are now being refined will come through as pure gold. This process is not only purifying the vessels, but also the visions and the dreams, words, decrees and proclamations.
- God is doing a work of purification in this season.
- We are in a season when the LORD is testing and refining and bringing the prophets and the Prophetic Words forth as pure gold.
- Be encouraged — keep prophesying!
- Remember Joseph and that The LORD will test the prophet and the word and give God time!
- Allow God the time to turn the word into pure gold.
- God is always on time. Remember Lazarus — not only a healing miracle — but one of raising the dead.
- Be encouraged and hold the line!
- What will come forth will have Authority on it.
- The LORD is raising prophets who are not prophesying out of a political view or spirit or their own agendas or self motives. The vessels are being purified.
- Decree a things and it will be established!
- Let’s trust in The LORD, though our ways are not His and our thoughts are not His.
Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West