Declarations & Decrees: God Preserves the Righteous & Overcomes the Wicked!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We declare the Lord, my God, HEARS me when I cry; He PRESERVES my LIFE!
I will NOT FEAR! He HIDES me, and PROTECTS me from the secret intrigues of the wicked and the open insurrection of evil doers.
- We decree and declare those who sharpen their tongues like a sword and aim their arrows, poisoned words, in order to shoot from cover at the innocent SUDDENLY God shoots them down with an ARROW, leaving them with wounds; their own tongues make them STUMBLE.
- We decree and declare the World is AWESTRUCK – they acknowledge that GOD IS AT WORK, they understand what HE HAS DONE!
The RIGHTEOUS rejoice in the Lord; they take REFUGE in Him; all the upright in heart will triumph!
- We decree the attacks from the enemy will not meet their targets, but will be turned back on their source.
We decree a DOME OF PROTECTION over God’s People and His places of REFUGE to PROTECT from all sources of harm.
- We decree and declare CONFUSION in the camps of our enemies.
Those who stand against RIGHTEOUSNESS will not succeed.
They will run in all directions without a common goal.
Their plans to destroy the RIGHTEOUS will not succeed.
- We decree the wicked, the lost, are STIRRED in their hearts to consider the ways of God Almighty!
Until their dying breath, they may turn to Him, through the Salvation in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, and be CLEANSED as WHITE as snow.
Father we CALL to those who are doubting their path and SEEKING TRUTH.
They will SEE the LIGHT of Your Salvation.
- We decree and declare the Lord is my REFUGE, I will never be put to shame; in His JUSTICE, He SAVES me!
He turns His ear toward me and COMES QUICKLY to my rescue; He is my ROCK of strength, a fortress to keep me safe.
- We declare He is my ROCK and FORTRESS; He LEADS me and GUIDES me for HIS NAME’S sake!
My God FREES me from the trap they have hidden to catch me; because He is my STRENGTH!
You, Lord God, my Father, HOLD me close; You REDEEMED me; You are God of TRUTH!
- We decree and declare Lord, You are my God; I TRUST in You.
You HOLD my life in Your hand; You RESCUE me from the enemies’ power, from those who persecute me.
Lord, YOUR FACE SHINES on Your Servant; in Your GRACE, You save me!
- We decree and declare the Lord will not allow the RIGHTEOUS, who call on Him, to be put to shame; rather the wicked will be put to shame and silenced in Sheol.
The lying lips, that speak insolently against the righteous with such pride and contempt, are struck dumb.
- We declare the World will SEE the GOODNESS of the Lord that is STORED UP for those who FEAR Him, which He provides for those who take REFUGE in Him!
- We decree and declare the Lord God HIDES His Servants in the shelter of His Presence; He conceals them from human plots and keeps them SAFE from contentious tongues!
- We decree and declare the People of the Most High God will CRY OUT and seek His, then in His Amazing GRACE He will SAVE those in the cities under siege.
When it appears you are cut off from safety, KNOW that the Lord PRESERVES the loyal; but the proud He repays in full!
- We decree the Children of God are STRONG, and their hearts are filled with COURAGE because you HOPE in the Lord!
- We decree and declare the Lord is KING, robed in majesty and girded with strength; the World is well established, it cannot be moved!
More than the sound of rushing waters or the mighty breakers of the sea, the Lord on High is MIGHTY!
His instructions are very sure; HOLINESS fills His House for all time to come.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; preserve my life from dread of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, from the tumult of those who do iniquity, who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, to shoot from concealment at the blameless; suddenly they shoot at him, and do not fear. They hold fast to themselves an evil purpose; they talk of laying snares secretly; they say, “Who can see them?” They devise injustices, saying, “We are ready with a well-conceived plot”; for the inward thought and the heart of a man are deep. But God will shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly they will be wounded. So they will make him stumble; their own tongue is against them; all who see them will shake the head. Then all men will fear, and they will declare the work of God, and will consider what He has done. The righteous man will be glad in the Lord and will take refuge in Him; and all the upright in heart will glory,” Psalm 64:1-10.
“In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be ashamed; in Your righteousness deliver me. Incline Your ear to me, rescue me quickly; be to me a rock of strength, a stronghold to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress; for Your name’s sake You will lead me and guide me. You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for You are my strength. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have ransomed me, O Lord, God of truth…..
….. But as for me, I trust in You, O Lord, I say, “You are my God.” My times are in Your hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me. Make Your face to shine upon Your servant; save me in Your lovingkindness. Let me not be put to shame, O Lord, for I call upon You; let the wicked be put to shame, let them be silent in Sheol. Let the lying lips be mute, which speak arrogantly against the righteous with pride and contempt. How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, before the sons of men! You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues. Blessed be the Lord, for He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city. As for me, I said in my alarm, “I am cut off from before Your eyes”, nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried to You. O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful and fully recompenses the proud doer. Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord,” Psalm 31:1-5, 14-24.
“The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord has clothed and girded Himself with strength; indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved. Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting. The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice, the floods lift up their pounding waves. More than the sounds of many waters, than the mighty breakers of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty. Your testimonies are fully confirmed; holiness befits Your house, O Lord, forevermore,” Psalm 93:1-5.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).