There is coming a day when the dead in Christ will rise.
And at that time, we will be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and we will meet Him in the air, and so we will forever be with The LORD.
In the mean time, we are charged to occupy until He returns.
How do we occupy?
- We believe Him; for all things are possible for him who believes.
- We live according to our calling. We walk in newness of life.
- We call upon Him so that He will answer us, and show us great and mighty things that we don’t know.
- We call upon Him for the manifestation of the promises of God.
- We walk by faith and not by sight.
- We let the Word of God dwell in us richly.
- We answer the Great Commission by using the Gifts of the Spirit in obedience to his Voice.
- We acknowledge Him in all that we do so that He will direct our path.
- We present our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God, which will be our worship. Not being conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of our minds.
- We love our neighbor as we love ourselves.
- We enter into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of the Lamb.
- We seek Him for Who He is.
- We sit at the feet of Him Who sits on the Throne, while worshiping the Lamb.
- We listen for Him to speak the Word That Is Sent.
- We stand upon the ramparts to hear what He will say to us, and seriously consider how we will answer Him when we are reproved.
- We live our lives in honor, to honor Him for what He has given us.
- We are to be all that we are called to be. For all of creation is crying out for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- We are those who have received Him, for to us He has given the power to become sons of God, for we have believed in His Name.
Jesus is the Wisdom of God and the Power of God.
Jesus is the Word That Was Sent. And the Word became flesh and dwells among us. And we shall behold His Glory, the Glory of the only begotten Son of the Father, full of Grace and Truth.
Jesus is IN YOU. By the Holy Spirit Who is indwelling you this very moment. For Jesus said; “He will take from what is Mine and show it unto you.” (John 16:14)
In Christ Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form. The Father, as well as Jesus and the Holy Spirit, have taken residence within your spirit.
For the eye has not seen, nor the ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man the things which God has in store for those who love Him. But God reveals those things to those who love Him by His Spirit; yes even the deep things of God.
You will be drawing water of Life from your salvation because of Who lives within you. Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world.
Sign and wonders will follow those who believe.
Therefor be fully persuaded that what God has promised He is able also to perform.
For without faith it is impossible to please Him. For he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is the rewarder unto those who diligently seek Him.
~ Thomas Downes
Thomas Downes. Walking with The LORD for over 40 years, Thomas runs “The Voice of the Writer” a Prophetic Ministry. His purpose is to present the Word of God and the Love of God with the prophetic heart; the heart that desires to hear the Voice of The LORD, and present His Word for the encouragement of others.