I heard this last night and found it to be true in my life, so I would love to share these steps to finding your destiny with you…. So good!
I am shortening it so that you can get the main points.
- Your assignment is any problem that you were created to solve. These problems are your doors to rewards. This is where favor comes in.
- What you love is a clue to the gifts and wisdom you contain to complete your assignment. In other words what do you just love to do? What do you get up in the morning and can’t wait to do? What you hate, is a clue to something you are assigned to heal.
- What grieves you (what makes you cry) is something you are probably assigned to (Is it aborted babies or abuse? etc.).
- If you rebel against your assignment, God may allow painful experiences to bring you to a place of surrender. (This has happened to me many times) Not cool!
- God wants you to be the raven that fed Elijah. 1 Kings 17:4“And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.”
There is a place called “there” and you need to be there to meet someone’s need.
He will show you where “there is.”
It may be your workplace or your church,your neighborhood etc..
Also if you are “There” like Elijah, God will command someone to supply your need!
When I finally began to obey God to go out and speak.
The money began to come!
You see when the brook dried up and the raven stopped feeding Elijah he moved out again…. this is how you know to go on to your next assignment.
- Your assignment will require seasons of training. The greater the assignment, the longer the training. There is a future so great that the price is very great to walk in it.
- You will only succeed, when your assignment becomes your obsession. I think of people like Reinhard Bonnke continually sayingm, “Africa shall be saved!”
(This is my paraphrase from a sermon that I saw on TV by Mike Murdock).
~ by Jo Ellen Stevens
Jo Ellen Stevens of TCIC Ministries is a Prophetic speaker, author, worshiper and intercessor. She has ministered with her husband for 23 years and was a worship leader at the Assembly of God for many years. She is an ordained minister (Restoration Ministries) and works with Restoration Ministries in their Ministry Rooms doing prophetic worship with her husband. She has taught many bible studies and have led many intercessory prayer groups.