Declarations & Decrees: I Will Fear No Man — The LORD Conceals Me From My Enemies!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is my LIGHT and SALVATION; I WILL FEAR NO MAN! The Lord/ Adonai is the STRONGHOLD of my Life!
Those who follow me to cause me harm will STUMBLE and FALL.
- I decree and declare I will KEEP TRUSTING in the Lord my God/ Adonai Eloheinu when an army encamps against me; my heart WILL NOT FEAR!
I am THANKFUL that the Lord will NEVER FAIL me, He will NEVER FORSAKE me.
I will DWELL in the Presence of the Lord FOREVER!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai will CONCEAL me in His Shelter on the day of Trouble; He will HIDE me in the folds of His Tent, He will set me on a High Rock; then my Head will be LIFTED UP above my enemies and I will OFFER THANKSGIVING in His Tent with Shouts of JOY; I will SING PRAISES to the Lord/ Adonai!
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai LOVES all you who seek His TRUTH; He will TEACH you His Way.
You place your HOPE in the Lord/ Adonai; you are STRONG and take COURAGE!
Yes, your HOPE is in the Lord/ Adonai!
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim’s FACE SHINES upon you, His Servant; in His GRACE He SAVES you.
He will not allow you to be put to shame, for He has HEARD your call.
Those with lying lips will be struck dumb; those who speak insolently against the Righteous with such pride and contempt.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai has GREAT GOODNESS stored up for all you who FEAR Him; He does this for all those who take REFUGE in Him.
In the Shelter of His Presence He HIDES you from human plots, He CONCEALS you in His Shelter, SAFE from contentious tongues.
- I decree and declare the Lord/ Adonai is BLESSED, for He has shown us His AMAZING GRACE when we have been under siege.
In spite of our alarm and momentary fear, YOU hear our cries.
Lord/ Adonai, we HOPE in You and are STRONG, for YOU fill your Hearts with COURAGE!
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim HEARS my voice and PRESERVES my life from fear of the enemy.
He HIDES me from the secret intrigues of the wicked and the open insurrection of evildoers.
- I decree and declare those who think no one sees their evil plans will be SURPRISED as SUDDENLY GOD shoots them down with His arrows, leaving them with wounds; their own tongues will make them STUMBLE! All who see them will shake their heads.
- I decree and declare EVERYONE is AWESTRUCK – they acknowledge that it is GOD at WORK, they understand what HE HAS DONE.
The RIGHTEOUS will REJOICE in the Lord/ Adonai; they will take REFUGE in HIM; all the UPRIGHT in Heart will exult!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; whom shall I dread? 2 When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh, my adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though a host encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war arise against me, in spite of this I shall be confident.
4 One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to meditate in His temple. 5 For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle; in the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock. 6 And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, and I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord…..
……. 11 Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a level path because of my foes. 12 Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries, for false witnesses have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence. 13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord,” Psalm 27:1-6, 11-14.
“16 Make Your face to shine upon Your servant; save me in Your lovingkindness. 17 Let me not be put to shame, O Lord, for I call upon You; let the wicked be put to shame, let them be silent in Sheol. 18 Let the lying lips be mute, which speak arrogantly against the righteous with pride and contempt.
19 How great is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You, which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, before the sons of men! 20 You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues. 21 Blessed be the Lord, for He has made marvelous His lovingkindness to me in a besieged city. 22 As for me, I said in my alarm, “I am cut off from before Your eyes”; nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried to You.
23 O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful and fully recompenses the proud doer. 24 Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord,” Psalm 31:16-24.
“1 Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; preserve my life from dread of the enemy. 2 Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, from the tumult of those who do iniquity, 3 Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, 4 To shoot from concealment at the blameless; suddenly they shoot at him, and do not fear. 5 They hold fast to themselves an evil purpose; they talk of laying snares secretly; they say, “Who can see them?” 6 They devise injustices, saying, “We are ready with a well-conceived plot”; for the inward 7 But God will shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly they will be wounded. 8 So they will make him stumble; their own tongue is against them; all who see them will shake the head. 9 Then all men will fear, and they will declare the work of God, and will consider what He has done. 10 The righteous man will be glad in the Lord and will take refuge in Him; and all the upright in heart will glory,” Psalm 64:1-10.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in The LORD’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from The LORD. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 The LORD began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).