As I was posting this, SUDDENLY, it disappeared — and I had to write it all over again.
The enemy does not want you to see this! LOL! BUT GOD will have HIS Way. SUDDENLY!!
Child of God. WATCH as the Lion of Judah, OUT OF THE BLUE — SUDDENLY comes to crush the head of the serpent!
He is crushing the spirit of Python and destroying the works of the devil! It is already finished, Beloved of God.
There was NEVER any contest! Only believe! Hear the Lion of Judah’s mighty Growl of warning against the enemy that sends him fleeing, and His Roar of Victory as it reverberates through the atmosphere!
“My Dear One. Beloved of The LORD. Sons and Daughters of the King. Born of the Spirit from above and My Bride.
The one I redeemed with My Blood and paid a ransom for with My Life. Is there anything too hard for Me?
I tell you no, Dear One. Nothing is impossible for Me. WATCH, for out of the Blue, SUDDENLY your Deliverer comes!
Study My Names. (see below) I AM He who was and is and is to come. As you realize who I AM, your faith shall soar.
Your confidence will be renewed as you keep your eyes focused on Me and not the circumstances around you.
Nothing shall be impossible to you. Rejoice, Beloved. I lift you up above those who rise against you; I deliver you from the violent one.
There is no contest, My Child. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has prevailed! Though the evil one attempts to take your breath away and squeeze the life out of you, I will NOT allow it.
For NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. I have CRUSHED the head of the serpent. I saw Satan FALL like lightning from heaven. When your God arises, the enemy scatters!
For YAHWEH is with you like a Dread Champion; therefore your persecutors will stumble and not prevail.
They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten. Weep not! The Lion of Judah has prevailed!
BEHOLD, your God is a God of Deliverance — I AM your Rescuer from death. Remember Who I AM and Whose you are!
NOTHING shall be impossible to you! Surely I will crush the heads of your enemies, the hairy crowns of those who persist in persecuting you.
He is under your feet, Beloved. I have CRUSHED his head and he will eat your dust! My Grace is sufficient for you! My Strength is made perfect in your weakness.
Watch, for SUDDENLY, you shall see ME!
The multitude of your foes will be like fine dust, and the multitude of the ruthless ones like chaff that blows away. Yes, it will be in an instant, SUDDENLY!
I have declared the former things from of old; yes, they went forth out of My mouth, and I showed them: SUDDENLY I did them, and they happened! As it was so shall it be!”
PYTHON SPIRIT : Acts 16:16, where the Revised Version (British and American) reads, “a certain maid having a spirit of divination (margin “a spirit, a Python”) met us.” Puthon, or Putho, is the oldest name of Delphi (or the country about Delphi), in which was situated the famous Delphic Oracle. Consequently “Pythian spirit” came to be the generic title of the demonic source of inspiration of diviners, including the slave-girl of the account in Acts.
The Spirit of Python grabs hold of you and attempts to squeeze the breath out of you spiritually. The only way to break its grip is with a sacrifice of praise and the Blood of Jesus Christ. (Jentezen Franklin)
OUT OF THE BLUE : suddenly and unexpectedly
BLUE : Biblical meaning of colors: This color is the color of Peace and Justice: Peace with God and His Justice, Heaven, represents the Father. Blue is what Jesus wears as His Belt when He is our Justice of the Peace: our Divine JUDGE. When He wears His Blue Garments, He is speaking Peace to us. He is judging all that concerns us to become in line with His Will. He judges the poor to become rich, the sick to become healed, the lame to walk, the blind to see, the naked to be clothed, the lonely to be loved…and His children to become able to walk in His Authority. In short His Justice is beautiful and speaks PEACE to any storm! His Judgments create His Kingdom. (Carole Nemitz)
Yahweh God’s Names:
- ABHIR = Mighty One (Genesis 49:24, Deuteronomy 10:17, Psalm 132:2)
- ADONAI = Lord (Genesis 18:3)
- ADONAI TSUVAH = The LORD my salvation (Psalm 38:22)
- ADDIYR JEHOVAH = Glorious Lord (Isaiah 33:21)
- ADOWN JEHOVAH TSABA = The LORD, The LORD Almighty (Isaiah 3:1)
- ABIYR ISRAEL = Mighty One of Israel (Isaiah 1:24)
- CETHER = My hiding Place (Psalm 32:7)
- CHYAHLUTH = My Strength (Psalm 22:19)
- EL AMAN = Faithful God (Deuteronomy 7:9)
- EL-BERITH = God of the Covenant (Judges 9:46)
- EL CHUWL = The God who gave you Birth (Deuteronomy 32:18)
- EL DEAH = God of Knowledge (1 Samuel 2:3)
- EL-ELYON = Most High (Deuteronomy 26:19, Psalm 18:13, Genesis 14:18, Numbers 24:16)
- EL GADOL GIBOR YARE = The Great, Mighty, Awesome God (Deuteronomy 10:17)
- EL GHAH’Y = Living God (Joshua 3:10)
- EL-GIBHOR = Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6)
- EL HAKABODH = God of Glory (Psalm 29:2)
- EL MELECH = God the King (Psalm 68:24)
- EL MOHSHAHGOTH = God of Salvation (Psalm 68:20)
- EL NAHSAH = God who Forgives (Psalm 99:8)
- EL NATHAN N’QAMAH = God who Avenges for Me (Psalm 18:47)
- EL-OLAM = Everlasting God (Genesis 21:33, Psalm 90:1-3, 93:2, Isaiah 26:4)
- EL RACHUM = Merciful God (Deuteronomy 4:13)
- EL ROI = All-Seeing God (Genesis 16:13)
- EL SHADDAI = God Almighty (Genesis 17:1)
- EL SEHLAG = God my Rock (Psalm 42:9)
- El SIMCHAH GIYL = God my Exceeding Joy (Psalm 43:4)
- EL NASA = Forgiving God (Psalm 99:8)
- ELOHIM = God (Genesis 1:1)
- ELOHIM BASHAMAYIN = God in Heaven (Deuteronomy 4:39)
- ELOHIM MISGAB = God my Defense (Psalm 59:17)
- ELOHIM TSEDEQ = God my Righteousness ( Psalm 4:1)
- ELOHIM YAKOL = God, the Most Able (Daniel 3:17)
- ELOHIM YARE = God Most Awesome (Psalm 68:35)
- ELOHIM YESHUA = God my Salvation (Psalm 62:1)
- ELOHIM KEDOSHIM = Holy God (Joshua 24:19)
- GELAH RAZ = Revealer of Mysteries (Daniel 2:28)
- GAOL = Redeemer (Job 19:25)
- JEHOVAH = Self-Existing Lord (Exodus 6:2)
- JEHOVAH AZAR = The LORD my Helper (Psalm 30:10)
- JEHOVAH AMAN = The Faithful Lord (Isaiah 49:7)
- JEHOVAH BORE = The LORD Creator (Isaiah 40:28)
- JEHOVAH GAAL = The LORD thy Redeemer (Isaiah 49:26)
- JEHOVAH-JIREH = The LORD will Provide (Genesis 22:14)
- JEHOVAH-NISSI = The LORD Our Banner (Exodus 1:15)
- JEHOVAH-M’KADDESH = The LORD Who Sanctifies (Leviticus 20:8)
- JEHOVAH ORI = The LORD is my Light (Psalm 27:1)
- JEHOVAH-ROHI = The LORD Our Shepherd (Psalm 23)
- JEHOVAH-RAPHE = The LORD Who Heals (Exodus 15:22-2)
- JEHOVAH SHAPHAT = The LORD our Judge (Isaiah 33:22)
- JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU = The LORD Our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6)
- JEHOVAH TSUR = The LORD my Strength (Psalm 144:1)
- KADOSH = Holy One (Psalm 71:22, Isaiah 40:25, 43:3, 48:17)
- KANNA = Zealous (Exodus 20:5, 34:14, Deuteronomy 5:9, Isaiah 9:7)
- MAGEN = Shield (Psalm 3:3, 18:30)
- MELEK KABOWD = King of Glory (Psalm 24:7)
- MARE’ = Lord (Daniel 2:47)
- OLAM ZEROWA = The Everlasting Arms (Deuteronomy 33:26)
- PALET = Deliverer (Psalm 18:2)
- RAB = Lord, Nourisher (Daniel 2:10)
- RUMN RO’SH = The One who lifts my head (Psalm 3:3)
- SHAPHAT = Judge (Genesis 18:25)
- TSADDIQ = Righteous One (Psalm 7:9)
- YAHWEH = YHWH “I AM” (Revelation 1:8, Exodus 3:14)
- YESHUA = JESUS (Y’shua) Savior (Isaiah 43:3)
- ZUR = Our Rock (Deuteronomy 32:18, Isaiah 30:29)
“Our God is a God of deliverance; The LORD GOD is our rescuer from death. Surely God will crush the heads of His enemies, the hairy crowns of those who persist in guilty ways.” Psalm 68:20-21
“I pursued my enemies and crushed them; I did not turn back till they were destroyed. I crushed them completely, and they could not rise; they fell beneath my feet. You armed me with strength for battle; you humbled my adversaries before me. You made my enemies turn their backs in flight, and I destroyed my foes.” 2 Samuel 22:38-41
“But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:57
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” Romans 8:37
“For The LORD your God is He who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4
“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.” Romans 16:20
“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him.” Psalm 68:1-4
~ Deborah Waldron Fry