Declarations & Decrees: It’s Time to Celebrate – Ignore the Confusion, the Enemy’s Time Is Short!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- We decree and declare the Lord God who created YOU is HERE.
He says, “Don’t be afraid, for I have redeemed you; I am calling you by your name, YOU ARE MINE!”
He is a GOOD, GOOD Daddy/ Abba; He is STRENGTHENING and CARING for you in all your days.
- We decree and declare when you PASS THROUGH the water and the rivers, they will not overwhelm you; when you WALK THROUGH the fire, you will not be scorched – the FLAME will not burn you!
CELEBRATE in your POSITION with the Lord, your Father; the enemy is not able to TOUCH you.
- We declare you are VALUED and HONORED, because the Lord God Almighty, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior, LOVES YOU. He will give people, nations in exchange for your life.
- We decree and declare you are God’s WITNESSES and His SERVANTS whom He has CHOSEN, so that you KNOW and TRUST Him and UNDERSTAND that He is the I AM – no god was produced before Him, nor will any be after Him. Yes, He is the Lord, besides Him, there is no deliverer.
- We declare God Almighty is the One who SAVES and PROCLAIMS, and YOU are His WITNESSES.
He is the First and the Last, no one can deliver from His Hand; when He ACTS, no one can reverse it.
- We decree and declare YOU, the Servants of the Most High, KNOW His FAITHFULNESS and His MIRACLES.
You do not DWELL on past events or BROOD over times gone by, because HE IS DOING A NEW THING; it’s springing up –YOU CAN SEE IT!
He is making a ROAD in the desert, RIVERS in the wasteland!
- We decree and declare you HEAR what the Lord is saying because you are WISE, filled with God’s WISDOM – not the wisdom of this world or the world’s leaders – a SECRET WISDOM from God which has been HIDDEN until now, but which God decreed would bring us GLORY.
- We decree and declare, as it is written, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard and no one’s heart has imagined ALL THE THINGS that God has PREPARED for those who LOVE Him.”
It is to us, the Children, grafted in to the Vine Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, through His Sacrifice, that GOD HAS REVEALED THESE THINGS, NOW!
- We declare no one knows the inner workings of God except God’s Spirit. WE HAVE RECEIVED HIS SPIRIT, so that we might UNDERSTAND the things God has so FREELY given us.
The things of the Spirit of God are EVALUATED through the Spirit, so the person who has the Spirit CAN EVALUATE EVERYTHING.
The natural man does not receive the things from the Spirit of God, he is unable to grasp them.
- We decree and declare YOU, the People of the Most High, TRUST in Him and FEED on FAITHFULNESS!
As you DELIGHT yourself in Him, HE will give you YOUR HEART’S DESIRE!
COMMIT your way to the Lord, trust in Him and HE WILL ACT – He will make the WAY before you!
- We decree and declare the Lord makes your VINDICATION SHINE FORTH like LIGHT, the JUSTICE of your cause like the noonday Sun.
Be STILL before the Lord; WAIT PATIENTLY till He comes.
- We decree and declare YOU, the Servants of God, PUT ASIDE anger and rage; you will not allow yourself to be upset for it leads to evil.
For evildoers will be cut off, but THOSE HOPING IN THE LORD will INHERIT the Land!
The Lord LAUGHS at the wicked, knowing his day will come.
- We declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“1 But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! 2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. 3 “For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in your place. 4 “Since you are precious in My sight, since you are honored and I love you, I will give other men in your place and other peoples in exchange for your life…..
…….. 10 “You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me. 11 “I, even I, am the Lord, and there is no savior besides Me. 12 “It is I who have declared and saved and proclaimed, and there was no strange god among you; so you are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “And I am God. 13 “Even from eternity I am He, and there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it?”……
…….. 16 Thus says the Lord, Who makes a way through the sea and a path through the mighty waters, 17 Who brings forth the chariot and the horse, the army and the mighty man (they will lie down together and not rise again; They have been quenched and extinguished like a wick): 18 “Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. 19 “Behold, I will do something new, now it will spring forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, rivers in the desert,” Isaiah 43:1-4,10-13, 16-19
“6 Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; 7 but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; 8 the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; 9 but just as it is written, “Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard, and which have not entered the heart of man, all that God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. 11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so the thoughts of God no one knows except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things freely given to us by God, 13 which things we also speak, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining spiritual thoughts with spiritual words. 14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. 15 But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one,” 1 Corinthians 2:6-15.
“3 Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. 4 Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will do it. 6 He will bring forth your righteousness as the light and your judgment as the noonday. 7 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. 8 Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. 9 For evildoers will be cut off, but those who wait for the Lord, they will inherit the land. 10 Yet a little while and the wicked man will be no more; and you will look carefully for his place and he will not be there. 11 But the humble will inherit the land and will delight themselves in abundant prosperity. 12 The wicked plots against the righteous and gnashes at him with his teeth. 13 The Lord laughs at him, for He sees his day is coming,” Psalm 37:3-13.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).