Jesus asks: What is love?
God is Love – what does that mean?
Love helps someone when they cannot meet a need or need help to meet it, something which is necessary for them to be done and does this help without expectation of reward or benefit.
Christian love has the additional requirement that what is done must be God’s will for both the helper and the one being helped.
So how does God Show His Love toward You?
- God knew you could not give yourself life so He gave you life.
- God knew you could not maintain your life so He maintains it for you.
- God did not want you to be a robot so gave you free will. What love that He gives you something which will allow you to reject him.
- God knew you could not meet the punishment for your sin so sent Jesus to meet it for you so that you could be in a continual relationship with Him in this life and when you die to be with Him in heaven forever.
- God knew you needed help to live as He requires you to live so came as The Holy Spirit to help you, guide you and give you understanding of what God requires of you.
He does not ask for a reward for all He has done for you but asks you to love Him back and because you love Him to do what He asks you to do.
Because He has given you free will, God does not force you to obey Him and reminds you that it is purely your choice, whether you end up with Him in heaven or with Satan in hell.
The Father loves you because you are His child and He gave you life. He desires you to appreciate His Love for you and to thank him for all He has done for you.
How much do you love and appreciate Him for what He has done for you and how much do you thank Him for these things?
Do you love Him sufficiently to obey Him in all He asks of you?
Do you thank Him for all He does for you?
A child appreciates their Father and His love for them.
Do you appreciate The Father and His Love for you?
Would you, like Jesus, give up ruling the earth and become a normal person, go somewhere and die ingeniously for another person?
God did and The Father asked Him to do it and did not order Him to do it.
Remember, God asks but it is up to you to hear and obey and how you do this will show your love for God as well as determine your eternal faith!
~ Through Neville Salvetti (A fellow sinner)
Neville Salvetti is a deliverance minister and can be contacted via The Web Pages of Neville Salvetti and at: email@example.com if you desire deliverance or to know how to do it.
Neville have been told to preach three things:
♥ Deliverance ♥ How to Hear The Holy Spirit ♥ How to fight Satan
This is the need of the hour as it demonstrates The Kingdom of God, which is what attracts people to Jesus.