2 Words in 1
Prayer Does Change Things!
Everybody is not in sin, rebellion or disobedience.
Repentance can cause God to repent of the judgment He released and reverse it!
Deep folks who want destruction to come and don’t have a heart to see lives spare, be careful, because you have some unsaved loved ones also!
This I know, PRAYER DOES CHANGE THINGS!
I’m praying and have been praying for mercy, not rejoicing in destruction, calamities and loss of lives.
Some of these people make me think they don’t even have love, or know God.
He is not willing for any to perish, which means there should be prayer warriors, intercessors, watchmen and gatekeepers on guard against the enemy.
I’m praying they do not sleep!.
Special Announcement to my Friends Family Followers:
Over the course of the next few weeks, you may hear my name ringing in the atmosphere.
They may talk about me try to tear my character down. They may say anything, because I have to make some decisions that will require me to cut some persons off disconnect from some stop covering and mentoring some.
Rest assured, if I am cutting them off from my leadership, fellowship or friendship, it’s because all avenues for them to correct ungodly, unholy or unrighteous behavior has not happen.
The assignment for souls is to important for trivial distractions. So I wanted to give my Facebook Family, Friends and Followers a heads-up in case you hear something or somebody post something concerning me.
You know I don’t care about that at all now, because of my worship and yes is for sure REAL!
During this time, God is dealing with me heavily about the Laws of Honor and Respect and Character and Integrity. Also there are some that have Identity issues and before I have to go to jail, because one approach me wrongly, I will move them.
It’s one thing to want deliverance, but these spirits are trying to play games and I don’t play with demons.
Disrespect and dishonor are rapidly growing in the Churches and people are so rude and nasty and feel like they can talk any kind of way to people, because they know you are honorable.
Leaders, some advice. There are some persons:
- You need to have a record of anything you did for them. Some persons will lie for no reason.
- You have to Keep records of conversations you have with them because they will say things then try to twist it on you.
- You can’t take nothing from because when they get angry they will take it back.
- You can’t even let near your street so certainly don’t bring them to your house. Some people are a little delusional.
- You can’t let close to you because they have secret lust for you. Watch those persons obsessed with you and your life.
- You may need a restraining order because they threaten you. You will be surprise at the number of leaders that have been threaten with harm because of a message they preached.
- You have to be careful of them tracking your movements friendships and life. Something is wrong when people are getting upset with who you talk to or know everywhere you go. Stalkers are dangerous.
- You have to be careful of that are tracking you through social media sites watching your every move. Preachers have gotten robbed raped and killed because they don’t take these things seriously.
Know that no matter what you hear or what you see, I won’t be bothered by it, don’t want to hear about it, don’t care about it!
I’m mature enough in ministry to know that there will be backlash and retaliation any time you have to deal in this area of correction and discipline.
Just know, I keep and have evidence, just in case I do have to deal with some of these persons whom I have to let go on, into the hands of another leader.
In this hour, it does no good to hold on to persons who don’t want you to hold on to them.
Love you all and remember, it’s not personal, it’s necessary for growth elevation increase and to maintain a clean heart toward people.
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, traveling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.