In our nation shaking crossover night prayer, we had a great visitation from the LORD.
The LORD spoke to us about His plans for this year. Here, I share some of the prophetic words that the LORD released.
Before we get to this year prophetic word, we would review some of the words the LORD gave us in 2016.
- The LORD told us that terrorism was going to go down in Kenya. We can see that last year there was greater breakthrough in containing Terrorism in Kenya.
- Strange deaths were to happen between June and August as because of activation of demonic altars. This came earlier in May.
- President Museveni would win elections, but Uganda would go through some trying moments and that happened.
- I saw Chariots taking some of God’s generals home. Some generals from different nations were taken to glory.
Before I can share, let’s look briefly what number seventeen (17) stands for…
“And Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years: so the whole age of Jacob was an hundred forty and seven years,” Genesis 47:28 KJV.
So every Egyptian bondage must be broken in 2017
“And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat,” Genesis 8:4 KJV.
This speaks about rest. The LORD will bring your ark of ministry, family, business to an atmosphere of rest.
“In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened,” Genesis 7:11 KJV.
This speaks about Judgement. It’s going to be a year of judgement of some nations. This will be manifested in Tsunamis, famine, earthquakes and wars.
The Year 2017 Is the Year of Possessing Our Possessions
“For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things. And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong,” Zechariah 8:12-13 KJV.
The LORD says He is releasing seven blessings this year from this scripture.
- The seed shall be prosperous. The Hebrew word is the word Shalom which means health,welfare, happy, peace, great. There will great breakthroughs.
- Fruit. You will be fruitful. There will no longer be any barrenness. Your ministry will bear fruit, your womb and the works of your hands.
- There will be increase from your ground.
- The heavens will give their dew. The dew makes crops to grow so the LORD says there will never be dryness in your life. Heaven has Windows through which the rain and dew passes through. You will never lack rain in 2017.
- And I will cause the remnant to possess these things. The word ‘yarash’ means to inherit, to occupy by driving out previous tenants in their place, to sieze, to expel, to succeed, to cast out, to consume.Some people will be evicted so that you can enter. Someone will lose an opportunity and you will get it.
“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions,” Obadiah 1:17 KJV.
- No more curses in your life but a blessings.
- The LORD will make your hands strong.
~ Julius Suubi