The LORD is Always Speaking!
I took my husband to get blood work done, and I sat waiting in the car with son Levi.
The view was beautiful, with weeping willows all around with such a peaceful and cool atmosphere.
It was a beautiful place to take some pictures, but I forgot my phone. So I began to reach out to The LORD to just share the beauty with Him, since He made it all!
Then I started to write. Good thing I had a pad.
This is what I received:
- Capture the beauty of His handiwork in nature for He is speaking all the time drawing close to Him those He died for.
- Listen closely, wait, and know He is God. He is the Maker and the Redeemer. Yes, He is the One drawing you close giving you your every breath.
- He is the Light at the end of the tunnel. He is the One that makes a way when it seems there is no way of escape. He promised He would sustain and never give you more than you can bear.
- Believe Him, receive Him, and lay down your life before Him. He is the Way in the wilderness, the One that lifts your head.
- Be still and know Him for He loves you. He gave up for you His one and begotten Son, The LORD Jesus.
- How much more will He give you all things when He already gave you His Best that He had?
- Resume your position at the foot of The Cross. Those who remain humble He will lift up and never let down.
I was looking for a picture of a willow tree to share with this post and came across this site about the symbolism of the willow tree relating to women: “The Symbolism of the Willow Tree”
Definitely, The LORD is always speaking if you are sensitive to listening. I will for sure go back to this place and take some pictures of the trees.
~ Yolanda Ballard
Yolanda Ballard of At The Father’s Feet website, shares with you, the body of Christ, the words she’s received quietly sitting at The Father’s feet. I believe Jesus set the example for us to follow. Whenever He could He would come apart from the busyness of the world so that He could quiet Himself before The Father, for that is where He received direction and strength to carry out His will.
Yes, Our Lord is always speaking!