Declarations & Decrees: True Believers Walk United in Christ/ Messiah – God’s Ways Are Far Above the Ways of the World!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare to ALL WHO TRUST in Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua: Whatever you PROHIBIT on Earth will be PROHIBITED in Heaven, and whatever you PERMIT on Earth will be PERMITTED in Heaven.
As two of you on Earth AGREE about anything it WILL BE DONE for you in Heaven by the Father.
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim is TRUSTWORTHY: it was He who CALLED YOU into FELLOWSHIP with His Son, Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah, our Lord!
- I decree and declare you, the Believers of Christ/ Yeshua AGREE, all of you, in what you say; you will not allow yourselves to be split into factions but are RESTORED to having a COMMON MIND and a COMMON PURPOSE!
- I decree and declare we are FOLLOWERS of Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua, and not of any man.
For the True Servants of Christ/ Messiah do not look to be recognized but point all men to the Savior, alone.
For God’s Wisdom ORDAINED that the World, using its own wisdom would not come to KNOW HIM.
- I decree and declare God decided to use the “NONSENSE” of what we proclaim as His MEANS of SAVING those who COME to TRUST in it.
To the Jews this is an obstacle, and to Greeks it is nonsense, but to those who are CALLED, both Jews and Greeks, this same Christ/ Messiah is GOD’S POWER and GOD’S WISDOM!
- I decree and declare LOOK UP!
Don’t worry about what the World calls wise or strong, for God’s “weakness” is STRONGER than humanity’s “strength.”
You are among those whom God has CALLED!
Not many of you are wise by the World’s standards, not many wield power or boast noble birth; BUT GOD CHOSE what the World considers nonsense in order to SHAME THE WISE; God CHOSE what the World considers weak in order to SHAME THE STRONG.
- I decree and declare GOD’S WAYS ARE FAR ABOVE OUR WAYS: God CHOSE what the World looks down on as common or regards as nothing in order to bring to nothing what the World considers important, so that NO ONE should boast before God.
IT IS HIS DOING THAT YOU ARE UNITED with Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua.
- I decree and declare Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua has become WISDOM for us from GOD, and RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS and REDEMPTION as well!
Therefore let anyone who wants to boast, BOAST ABOUT THE LORD/ ADONAI!
- I decree and declare you, UNITED WITH THE LORD, are leading a LIFE WORTH of the CALLING to which you were called.
You are growing in Him, daily: ALWAYS be HUMBLE, GENTLE and PATIENT, bearing with one another in Love, and making EVERY EFFORT to PRESERVE the UNITY the Spirit gives through the BINDING POWER of PEACE/ SHALOM.
- I decree and declare THERE IS ONE BODY and ONE SPIRIT, just as you were called you were called to ONE HOPE.
And there is ONE LORD, ONE TRUST, ONE BAPTISM/ IMMERSION, and ONE GOD, the Father of all, who RULES OVER ALL, WORKS THROUGH ALL and IS IN ALL.
- I decree and declare we are no longer infants TOSSED ABOUT by the waves and blown along by every wind of teaching, at the mercy of people CLEVER IN DEVISING WAYS TO DECEIVE.
Rather, by SPEAKING TRUTH in LOVE, we are in every respect GROWING UP into Him who is the Head, Christ/ Messiah.
- I decree and declare UNDER CHRIST’S/ MESSIAH’S CONTROL, the WHOLE BODY is being fitted and HELD TOGETHER by the support of every joint, with EACH PART working to fulfill its function; that is how the Body GROWS and BUILDS itself UP in Love!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“18 Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. 19 “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20 For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst,” Matthew 18:18-20.
“9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 10 Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For I have been informed concerning you, my brethren, by Chloe’s people, that there are quarrels among you. 12 Now I mean this, that each one of you is saying, “I am of Paul,” and “I of Apollos,” and “I of Cephas,” and “I of Christ.” 13 Has Christ been divided? Paul was not crucified for you, was he? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one would say you were baptized in my name. 16 Now I did baptize also the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized any other. 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void.
18 For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside.” 20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness, 24 but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For consider your calling, brethren, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble; 27 but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong, 28 and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are, 29 so that no man may boast before God. 30 But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, 31 so that, just as it is written, “Let him who boasts, boast in the Lord,” 1 Corinthians 1:9-31.
“1 Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, 2 with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, 3 being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all……
…….. 14 As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15 but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love,” Ephesians 4:1-6, 14-16.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).