Declarations & Decrees: You Have All Authority Through Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua Your Lord!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare ALL AUTHORITY in Heaven and on Earth was given to Jesus/ Yeshua and He EMPOWERS YOU with HIS AUTHORITY to GO and make People from all Nations into disciples, immersing them into the REALITY of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and TEACHING them to OBEY everything that He has commanded you!
- I decree and declare the Lord APPOINTS you to SERVE and BEAR WITNESS to what you have seen and know of Him, and to what you will see when He appears to you in the future.
He will deliver you from the People.
He is sending you to OPEN their eyes, so that they will turn from darkness to LIGHT!
- I decree and declare, in union with Christ/ Messiah, through the shedding of His blood, you are SET FREE in accordance with the WEALTH of the GRACE He has lavished upon you! In all His WISDOM and INSIGHT He made known to you His SECRET PLAN!
- I decree and declare you were given an INHERITANCE, you who were PICKED IN ADVANCE according to the PURPOSE of the One who effects everything in keeping with the DECISION of His WILL, so that you who have placed your HOPE in Christ/ Messiah will bring Him PRAISE.
- I decree and declare you have demonstrated your TRUST in the Lord Jesus/Yeshua and your LOVE for all God’s People.
The Lord God, Your Father, gives you a SPIRIT of WISDOM and REVELATION, so that you have FULL KNOWLEDGE of Him.
- I decree and declare God gives LIGHT to the eyes of your hearts, so that you will UNDERSTAND the HOPE to which He has called you, what RICH GLORIES there are in the inheritance He has with the SAME MIGHTY STRENGTH He used when He worked in Christ/ Messiah to RAISE Him from the dead and seat Him at His right hand in Heaven.
- I decree and declare God has put ALL THINGS under His feet and made Him HEAD over everything for the Believing Community, which is His BODY, the full expression of Him who fills all Creation.
- I decree and declare you display COURAGE; it carries with it such a great reward.
As you CONTINUE to do what God wills, you will RECEIVE what He PROMISED.
For there is so, so little time! The One coming will indeed come, He will not delay!
- I decree and declare you who are RIGHTEOUS live your life by TRUSTING, and your continued TRUSTING will PRESERVE your lives!
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age,” Matthew 28:18-20.
“16 But get up and stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you a minister and a witness not only to the things which you have seen, but also to the things in which I will appear to you; 17 rescuing you from the Jewish people and from the Gentiles, to whom I am sending you, 18 to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me,” Acts 26:16-18.
“7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace 8 which He lavished on us. In all wisdom and insight 9 He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him 10 with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him 11 also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, 12 to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation — having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of His glory. 15 For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all the saints, 16 do not cease giving thanks for you, while making mention of you in my prayers; 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might 20 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet and gave Him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all,” Ephesians 1:7-23.
“35 Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised. 37 For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. 38 But My righteous one shall live by faith; and if he shrinks back, My soul has no pleasure in him. 39 But we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul,” Hebrews 10:35-39.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).