If you weren’t prepared to fight, why did you announce you were ready for a battle?
You can’t be in ministry and not expect warfare! And I’m not talking about this somebody who doesn’t like your little stuff.
\When you have demons show up in your hotel room and say we come to kill you if you don’t leave,
- or have a force try to flip over your automobile because you obey God and the stronghold over a region was destroyed,
- or you had death experiences, were you died and God brought you back,
- or you were hated because the word of warning you spoke came to pass,
- or you lose everything, including almost your mind, for a season, because of the terror and oppression you have coming against you,
- or you are blackballed from churches all over because you won’t compromise,
- or your husband walks out on you, not because you’re a bad person but because the anointing on your life disturbs the demons in his,
- or your family turns against you because you won’t be a hypocrite,
- or you have hits on your life from preachers in ministry because you confronted them about their sins,
then you can say, “Oh yes, I’m in warfare.”
But somebody not liking you, or talking about you, shouldn’t make you want to quit working for The Lord or sit down! Too many people abandoning their post over things they could just rebuke in Jesus name!
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
|Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and she is on a mission travelling the world proclaiming the Gospel for soul to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has a mandate on her life to help brings others to their divine purpose.|