Have you been in a long, hard season? I’ve got good news … relief is coming.
In this Spirit Connection episode, I talk about the coronavirus and give you a prophetic word for the month of March — a downpour from Heaven is coming!
First of all, don’t be afraid of what’s going on with the coronavirus. You’ll learn what the attack it about and what the key is to break its power.
For the month of March, we’re moving into a time of refreshment. Find out what God is opening up for you, especially, those who have walked through a time of pain.
No matter how difficult life has been, God is moving to free you from the chains of the past.
Stay tuned to the end because I answer your questions that have been previously submitted in podcast chats, trainings and on our website.
Keep moving forward and don’t back down. God wants to bless you in this season!
- What reward comes to those who find their strength in the Lord.
- Bible verses that reveal how God will restore your soul.
- What gate is opening for those who have been through the valley of tears.
- An important key to getting through this season, as we go to the next.
- Insight about time cycles in your life and how they prepare you for the future.
- Ways God is moving this month to bring restoration and repayment to you.
~ Doug Addison
P.S. Want to get my Daily Prophetic Word? Sign up here with your email address and I’ll send it to you so you don’t miss a single one.
Want to hear more on these prophetic words for the month? Watch the replays of my recent Spirit Connection webcasts. Join me and my team for this FREE webcast on the first Wednesday of every month at 6 p.m. Pacific Time.
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.