4 Words in 1
The Church of Thyatira
The LORD has been speaking to me about the compromise in the church now and He has been revealing to me how the church now compares to the church in Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-28).
- We have compromised just like the church in Thyatira.
- We have tolerated the Jezebel spirit which has led the church to serious compromise.
- That spirit has led many to prophesy lies, (Revelation 2:20).
- That spirit has led many to listen and believe false prophesies(prophesies that do not glorify Jesus Christ or even lead to the path of eternity but instead tingle the ears and excite the flesh), (Revelation 2:20).
- That spirit has led many in the church especially servants of God into sexual immorality.
- That spirit has led many to focus on deep teachings of satan-people are chasing more after the doctrines that will explain satan and not after the gospel that Jesus preached. This is only glorifying the devil, (Revelation 2:24).
We have to return to our first love, Jesus Christ.
We have to go back to loving and focusing on Jesus with all our hearts and forget about all other enticing offers from the mouths of men.
We have to hold on to the truth and refuse to drink the from the cup of a compromised gospel, (Revelation 2:25).
Run, Run, Run from Compromise!
Servants of God, The LORD is warning us of compromise for the sake of money and status.
There are some servants that God has shown me who are ready to compromise their principles (ready to preach everything in half truths) just because of money and fame.
The LORD says, “It will not take you anywhere but straight to an early grave.
Run from the offer you have received.
Run from the promise of a larger congregation.
Run from the promise of cars and houses.
Run from the promise of bigger tithers and more offerings,run from the promise of international preaching opportunities and media preaching opportunities.”
If it means you preach to an empty hall, preach! But do not touch those things they are offering you now.
God Warns His Loved Ones
As God is raising His end-time army of generals, the enemy is choosing his own army from the very same army God has set aside.
The enemy is enticing the same servants with FAME, MONEY, POWER and some are already falling for it.
The enemy will raise them up to powerful positions and they will end up being so puffed up with pride.
Many who know them from the past, will believe that these are servants of God, because of their previous ‘holy’ background and also, because they will walk in greater power, signs, wonders and even miracles, but yet they will openly LIVE IN SIN and preach a very compromised Gospel.
It is sad to see many slowly joining the camp of the enemy, for the sake of these three worldly additions (money,power and fame). You will know them by their fruit; PRIDE and PRIDE.
- Their fear of God will be wanting – it will decrease as they do what they want.
- They will care more about status, more than about their own souls.
- They will lie, sleep around,become very corrupt,indulge in some form of worldliness and even attend worldly parties in the name of daring evangelism.
- They will keep worldly friends who are in positions of power, just because they are seeking favour, but yet pretend to be ministering to these new found friends. We can be the light in the darkness, but not become part of the darkness.
- They will have more time for important meetings with VIP’s and less time for the ones who are genuinely in need of God.
- They will choose their close team based on what they can get from them more than what they can give and also those whom they know can not question them.
- They will make themselves above the instructions of God. Anyone who questions their behavior, will be thrown out of their ministry and branded as a rebel with an evil spirit.
- The name of Jesus will start to disappear from their sermons and sometimes even a full sermon will lack the mention of the name of Jesus.
- When they work miracle or perform any signs, they will brag about it and only turn men to themselves. They will openly touch on the glory of Yeshua.
- They will extort money from the wealthy and the poor just for the sake of a worldly expensive lifestyle.
- They will speak in the name of Jesus Christ, but yet for their own pleasure and just so that men can follow them.
- They will hate the truth and they will hate anyone that preaches the true gospel and who prophesies from the Holy Spirit.
- They will want to apply tight controls on their church programmes and try to control the mouths of those who can prophesy for fear of being exposed, manipulation.
- They will deceive even the most believing Christians.(Many are already being deceived including those who ‘hear’ God). Many will abandon the truth even after reading it for years to go after doctrines of men which will be full of lies.
Once you follow this type of servant, you will be completely blinded to see the truth and you will begin to operate in the same way they do.
- You will defend them even when the whole world can see they are in error.
- You will be ready to loose even your own reputation just to defend theirs.
- You will hate truth and love to hear what tingles your ears.
- You will become more worldly and start living a sinful life. Ladies will even sleep with such men of God to just seek favors in the ministry and men will sleep with such women just to be seen around them.
“But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people,” 2 Timothy 3:1-5.
“For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray,” Matthew 24:5-20.
“They said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit,” Jude 1:18-19.
“For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect,” Matthew 24:24.
We have been called to test the spirits and one of the tests we can apply is to check whether the spirit prophesying will lead people back to Jesus Christ and to living in readiness for Jesus Christ second coming.
We cannot just believe anyone who calls on Jesus yet they bear no fruit (Matthew 7:18), and the fruit is not money, power, fame, but what is in the word (Galatians 5:22). Anyone who is still connected to the vine will bear fruit, (John 15:5).
“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world,” 1 John 4:1.
Many who started well are choosing to finish real ugly – It is a sad fact, but it is real.
That is why the word says, “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved,” Matthew 24:13.
Will you endure to the end?
Prophetic Word for July 2016
This is the month you will see, touch and taste the supernatural.
You will enjoy supernatural manifestations and receive supernatural provision.
You will be attended to by the Angels of Jehovah who will come to you in the physical as they bring to you what you have prayed for and even surprise you with gifts from Jehovah.
This is your portion in the name of Yeshua Hamashiac.
Be attentive, Be in Prayer and Be Expectant.
~ Esther Hadassah
Revivalist & Apostolic servant of Jesus Christ
Esther Hadassah is an apostolic minister and an end-time revival preacher. She has been serving in full time prophetic ministry for the past three years. The LORD has called her to preach the message of the holiness and repentance and to set the captives free.