Declarations & Decrees: The LORD Renews Your Strength and Lifts You Up as on Eagles’ Wings.
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelations 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare the Everlasting God, the Lord, the CREATOR of the Ends of the Earth, DOES NOT GROW TIRED OR WEARY!
His UNDERSTANDING cannot be fathomed.
He INVIGORATES the exhausted, He gives STRENGTH to the powerless.
- I decree and declare, although you may stumble and fall, PLACE YOUR HOPE IN THE LORD!
For He will RENEW your STRENGTH, you will SOAR ALOFT as with EAGLE’S WINGS; when you run you will not grow weary, and when you walk you will not get tired!
- I decree and declare I will BLESS the LORD with EVERYTHING that is in me; I BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!
I will bless the Lord and FORGET NONE of His BENEFITS!
- I decree and declare the Lord FORGIVES all your offenses, He HEALS all your diseases, He REDEEMS your life from the pit, He SURROUNDS you with GRACE and COMPASSION, He contents you with GOOD as long as you live, so that your youth is RENEWED like an Eagle’s!
- I decree and declare your LIGHT WILL BURST FORTH like the morning, and your wounds will heal quickly; your RIGHTEOUSNESS will precede you, and the Lord’s GLORY will follow you, as you RELEASE those unjustly bound, let the oppressed go FREE, break every yoke, share your food with the hungry and take the homeless poor into your home.
This is the sort of FAST the Lord desires.
- I decree and declare the Lord will ALWAYS GUIDE you; He will SATISFY your NEEDS in the DESERT, He will RENEW the STRENGTH in your limbs, so that you will be LIKE a WATERED GARDEN, like a SPRING whose WATER NEVER FAILS!
- I decree and declare YOU WILL REBUILD the ancient ruins, RAISE FOUNDATIONS from ages past, and be called “REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS!”
- I decree and declare as you HOLD BACK your foot on the Sabbath/ Shabbat from pursuing your own interests on His Holy Day; if you call the Sabbath/ Shabbat a DELIGHT, the Lord’s Holy Day, WORTH HONORING; then honor it by not doing your usual things or pursuing your interests or speaking about them.
Then YOU WILL FIND DELIGHT in the Lord – He will make you RIDE ON THE HEIGHTS of the Land and feed you with the HERITAGE of your ancestors.
- I decree and declare it is the OVERWHELMING POWER of God that gives us strength!
We have all kinds of troubles, but we are not crushed; we are perplexed, yet not in despair; persecuted, yet not abandoned; knocked down, yet not destroyed.
- I decree and declare we do not lose courage.
Though our outer self is heading for decay, our inner self is being RENEWED DAILY.
For our light and transient troubles are achieving for us an EVERLASTING GLORY whose weight is beyond description.
We CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS NOT SEEN, rather than on that which is seen, since things seen are temporary, but things not seen are ETERNAL.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable. 29 He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. 30 Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous young men stumble badly, 31 Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary,” Isaiah 40:28-31.
“1 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; 3 Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; 4 Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; 5 Who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle,” Psalm 103:1-5.
“6 “Is this not the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free and break every yoke? 7 “Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into the house; when you see the naked, to cover him; and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? 8 “Then your light will break out like the dawn, and your recovery will speedily spring forth; and your righteousness will go before you;the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. 9 “Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ If you remove the yoke from your midst, the pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness, 10 And if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then your light will rise in darkness and your gloom will become like midday. 11 “And the Lord will continually guide you, and satisfy your desire in scorched places, and give strength to your bones; and you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. 12 “Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will raise up the age-old foundations; and you will be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of the streets in which to dwell. 13 “If, because of the sabbath, you turn your foot from doing your own pleasure on My holy day, and call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the Lord honorable, and honor it, desisting from your own ways, from seeking your own pleasure and speaking your own word, 14 Then you will take delight in the Lord, and I will make you ride on the heights of the earth; and I will feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” Isaiah 58:6-14.
“7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves; 8 we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. 12 So death works in us, but life in you. 13 But having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we also believe, therefore we also speak, 14 knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and will present us with you. 15 For all things are for your sakes, so that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the glory of God. 16 Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal,” 2 Corinthians 4:7-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).