Why many suffer loss and many things today….
One of the most hated verses in the bible by many people is one of the greatest promises ever written in the Word of God… Malachi 3:8-12…. [promises to the tither].
Yet, this promise is hated… by many. And… many will even hate me for writing about it….
Answer: They do not want to trust God and Tithe or Give.
They hate the thought that God somehow wants them to give [at least a tenth of their income]. They reason that God has all things and all money so let him give to us.
Why would a God who created all things want men to give anything?
Why the streets in heaven are paved with gold.. and just look he owns all the earth and the cattle on a thousands hills. He owns all the gold, silver, and precious stones. He all things….
Why then does God promise those who Tithe or Give…..
- He wants men to know that he wants them to give back to him, and if you don’t… You are robbing him of his money he ask from you, in return.
- God promises that those who refuse to Tithe or Give will be cursed with a curse, and he even looks at nations and wants those nations to know they are cursed if they will not give to God.
- God wants men to know that if all his people brought a simple tithe into his storehouse …. That his house [Church that has many needs in service to The LORD to take care of his people] would be full…. Or… Have plenty to take care of all His People.
- God want his people to know that if they will simply tithe a tenth… His goodness in return to them will be proven. In other words, you can prove the goodness of God by giving faithfully the tithe to him. How does God intend to give his goodness to the tither:
- God will open up the windows of heaven and pour upon the tither a blessing larger than there is room to receive it!
- God will rebuke the devourer [the devil who seeks to destroy all God’s people] and the devil will be cursed because you gave.
- God will not destroy the fruits of your ground [your labor and work to make money and your living], and the fruit will be blessed and will not fall down in drought or freezing weather, etc.
- God promises to bless you who tithe by making the nations call you blessed.
Read it here: this is his promise….
“8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. 9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith The LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith The LORD of hosts.
12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith The LORD of hosts,” Malachi 3:8-12.
* * * * * * *
I have written this Word in obedience to my Spirit teacher [the blessed Holy Spirit].
LORD help your people know and realize just how much this promises mean to them, and their future.
Help them even see that many who read this message are the very ones that are already suffering today, because they refuse to tithe or give to you, LORD.
Help them to know the reason they are “Not blessed” even today, ………..
Because they refuse to tithe or give as you commanded [with your blessings upon all obedient ones extended to them].
Please do not use the excuse to me that “Tithing is under the law”. The same law says that telling a lie is a sin. Is it okay now to lie? Just because it is written in the law?
~ Desert Prophet Ken Dewey
The light will shine in His glory… In the desert.
Evangelist/ Prophet/ Pastor Ken Dewey is the founder of “OUT OF THE DESERT MINISTRIES“ in Belen, New Mexico, USA. He writes on this Web Site, many Prophetic words, Sermons and teachings while leading people into true church settings and preaching in an End Time Gospel Ministry.
NOTICE: One of the ways you can get involved in this OUT OF THE DESERT ARMY is to become a PARTNER or to GIVE A DONATION.
We are believing God for many more Monthly Partners to stand with us in Monthly Giving and Offerings. Please send you pledge to becoming a Monthly Partner or to sow an offering into this Ground. To make a donation to OUT OF THE DESERT MINISTRIES please send to: PO BOX 223, BELEN, NEW MEXICO, our visit our Donations Page, for PayPal.