If you are feeling the heaviness and the pressure associated with this time of dominion, you are not experiencing anything uncommon or strange.
For two weeks, The LORD has been speaking to me about the snare of the fowler.
July is the month of breakthrough, not breakdown. Based on the conversations that I’ve had with several believers, the enemy has definitely unleashed attacks to ensnare the pioneers as they transition into their time of advancement.
The enemy is seeking around like roaring lion who sets traps for believers to fall into. Do not confuse the snare of the fowler with the process of refining, this battle is distinctly different.
The accuser is using his best monitoring spirits, who are fueled by control, manipulation and envy, to discredit you with webs of deceit. But The LORD has already issued the decree, “The Snare of the Fowler is Broken”.
A snare is a weapon of the enemy that could present itself as the memory of a painful past, the condescending voice of a mother in law or even mounting debt.
The enemy will use these issues as a way to hinder and delay you from God’s purpose and plan for your life.
Usually, snares are “hidden” traps that are intended to take you by surprise, but The LORD is sending signs to his children to warn them of the accuser’s workings. The LORD is providing a way of escape for every trap that has been set.
- You will not be cornered.
- You will not discredited.
- You are not under a glass ceiling.
- You will walk in the authority of Jesus Christ and you will not be ensnared.
The snare of the fowler can be compared to a net that has been fashioned specifically for you.
This is not just a random attack, the snares were made for you. The enemy has been watching your movements, friend groups, your successes, your failures, etc., and he desires to ensnare you.
One of the strategies to break the power of the snare is to not ignore the subtle promptings of The Holy Spirit.
1 Do not ignore the subtle promptings of The Holy Spirit
If you discern that The Holy Spirit is leading you to not answer the phone for certain individuals — then don’t answer the phone.
If you discern that The Holy Spirit is leading you to turn left when everyone else is turning right — then turn right.
If you discern that The Holy Spirit is leading you to disengage from a conversation, stop speaking.
If you discern that The Holy Spirit is showing you the ill intentions of a person but you don’t have been logical proof, trust The Holy Spirit.
If you discern that The Holy Spirit is leading you into a time of prayer and consecration, don’t hesitate.
The LORD is releasing revelation and insight into the plans of the enemy. This isn’t the time to lean to your own understanding, this is about breaking the power of the snare over your life!
2 Address the snares in prayer and nullify it’s authority over you in Jesus name
The second strategy to break the power of the snare is to address it in prayer and nullify it’s authority over you.
The agenda of the accuser as it relates to using snares are multi-layered, but its foundation will crumble at the name of Jesus.
I decree over your life that every snare that has been set to:
- cause you injury
- destroy you
- arrest your movement
- discredit your reputation
- entangle you in lies and deceit
- control and manipulate you
- set you behind financially
- make you lose
- slow you down
- send you into a downward emotional spiral….
has been broken in Jesus name!
3 Guard your gates
It’s imperative you guard all of your gates, which are also known as your five senses.
Gates are the 1st line of defense in all warfare. Your gates control entrance and exit for all spirits (good or evil). Gates can allow a “window” of opportunity or an “open door” for the enemy.
Sickness, evil thoughts, temptations, frivolous conflict all enter through gates: eye gate, ear gate, mouth gate, touch gate, nose gate.
Consecrate yourself as a lifestyle and you will see the fruit of the spirit that will remain.
- Don’t be wise in your own eyes, fear The LORD, and depart from evil; (Proverbs 3:3-9).
- Don’t keep company with the ungodly. Avoid ungodly counsel; (Psalm 1:1-3).
- Avoid naysayers and those who are critical of holy things; (Matthew 10:18-20).
- Avoid wicked activities that hurt and/or destroy. Hookah smoking and smudging (burning sage) can do more harm to your health than good. Some people use smudging to cleanse the air, but it’s also associated with unclean spirits (1 Corinthians 6:12,19-20).
- For The LORD gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; (Proverbs 2:6 NIV).
- Don’t believe every spirit, compare what you’re listening to against the Word of God; (1 John 4:1; 2 Timothy 2:15).
You see will breakthrough over the snare of the fowler in the month of July. Not breakdown, you will experience BREAKTHROUGH.
~ Dee Evans
Dr. Dee Evans is the founder of Dee Evans Ministries International and Koinonia Training and Consulting. She currently mentors ministers and leaders throughout the USA, Africa, and Pakistan. With a passion for training prophets and leaders for the 21st century church. Her ministry emphasizes the importance of worship, prayer, intercession, and deliverance. Chesapeake, VA.