Dreams and Warnings – Part 2 – from Sunday till today, June 12, 2013
On Sunday, I had some really graphic dreams and I posted the following on my Facebook:
Had really graphic dreams all night of many tornadoes in many areas coming. Some of it was symbolic and some is spiritual. But the message through it all was at the church is not ready and not listening to God. The people did the wrong things, made wrong choices, did not obey God and were in trouble. Time to slow down and listen to The Lord. Also, The Lord said, more flooding coming, saw areas under water. God is knocking, but who is responding to Him..?
The Lord is after the hearts of people, and nations. It’s harvest time, but its also clean up time. Time to get serious with God. Time to stop playing, and start praying. God is speaking and showing us things to come. Better be in the right place at the right time, doing His will and not yours. Will post more later….
We were right in the middle of our conference with Timothy Snodgrass, and I was unable to give more specifics till now. I want to share more since my last posting…..
On Monday, Timothy, Pat, and I went to the movies together before Timothy flew out on Tuesday. We were watching a movie, and about half way through the movie, the theater warning sirens, lights, and P.A. system went on. There was an emergency situation and we all had to evacuate the theater right then. So we got up, and exited through door 12, our door. We went around the building and waited at the front. I looked at the sky to see if unsettled weather or impending tornado could be the culprit, but no….. there was no fire, or calamity that we could see.
We then saw a staff person come out and was giving out rain check tickets to everyone. A fire truck pulled up and the chief went in to see what the situation was. Then he left. We were then told that we could re-enter if we wanted to resume our movies, so we did, and they did not take our tickets, but we could keep them for another time! Yes!
But the underlying theme was that the Lord has been warning us of impending events, and schedule interruptions, and we need to be alert, and to respond to the Lord’s instructions even at a moment’s notice. It could save our lives in the days ahead. The door 12, speaks of the governmental level that the saints walk on, and that we flow through that relationship through all situations, good or bad.
We must be the stabilizing factor to those around us that will also go through things. I kept sensing that weather changes would interrupt a lot of us in the days ahead, and we needed Gods plan and wisdom now, before we enter them, and heed the Lords instructions as we go through them, without hesitation.
On Tuesday, I kept sensing more turbulence and instability in the spirit and in the weather patterns coming. The Lord has been telling us for weeks that He is using these things to get our attention, and to get us to seek His Face.
On Wednesday, during the prayer watch, the Lord showed me more, and gave more details: I do not know the timing or order of these events, all I know is what I am shown, so we must pray them all through, to see all that the Lord desires to be accomplished is done.
1. I saw a large fast moving tsunami wave moving across the Pacific towards Hawaii. I saw many angels then go and began to line up in a formation that kind of looked like a fence or a comb in it’s shape, but there were gaps between each angel. They hovered above the water, but right on the surface, and as the wave got closer, the waters poured through the gaps much like hair would pass through the teeth of a comb, and the effect of the tsunami was reduced in it’s impact. The Lord spoke about the power of our prayers, to reduce the effects of the coming changes. Many of them cannot be stopped, but they can be lessened, and we can see the Lord’s purposes accomplished through them.
2. I saw several older bridges in America in a serious condition of erosion and with the more unsettled weather and stronger storms coming, the collapse of some is going to come. The heavy rains and winds will be more than the older bridges can handle and we need to pray for wise road workers to spot these bridges and that they would either be repaired, or blocked off before they collapse, to save lives. We also need to follow the Lord’s instruction when traveling, whether we are to take certain routes, roads, bridges, etc…. timing is everything.
3. I saw a large red triangle being drawn on a map of the U.S. I t went from Illinois down to Mississippi, over to Tennessee, and over to West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. The states inside were also in this warning area. I saw this would be the areas of greatest impact of the dream of the tornadoes, lightning strikes, and flooding that I had on Sunday.
As I shared these things, someone told me that this was being shown on the news right now….. I have not had time to watch the news or anything since the conference……. so thanks Jesus!!!
I saw lightning strikes that disabled systems and caused fires. I saw tornadoes that caused infrastructure damages, and flooding from heavy rains. Loss of crops and wind damages are only surface effects, but instability of the peoples was greater. The real need is for peace, faith, and stability, as the enemy is using these storms to bring a great blanket of fear over peoples. But we can speak life, hope, faith, wisdom, and Gods promises over our areas!
4. I saw great pressures changes coming as a result of these bands of storms that have been coming, and will continue to come in even greater frequency over the next 5 years, through 2017. These weather systems would cause instability and pressure changes in the atmosphere, that would also have an effect on our air quality and water qualities. We need to have things in place for this, and ask the Lord what to do for our individual areas. Atmospheric pressure changes will also affect wildlife, and crops.
5. I also saw that these atmospheric pressure changes would affect air transportation, and sea transportation. Things that travel in the air, or upon water. We need great clarity to pray for the airlines, naval crafts, and transportation systems that are intertwined with these. Even got a warning for traveling in subways in big storms due to severe flooding and being trapped in rapidly filling or rising waters. Prayer is the key, so when the Lord says to cancel a flight, or go another route, or not to take the subway, ferry, or boat trip, then do it.
In all these things, the Lord is being very clear to us that He is in control, and that He shows us things to come, so that we can pray, but also so that we can help navigate people through them, and also to show the people how much He loves them, cares for them, and provides for them a way of escape, even if they get caught in these things.
The notes we prayed through tonight are:
Prayer Portions: June 12, 2013
Rightfully Discerning the Times and Seasons of God:
Our theater experience right after the conference:
Sudden disruption of regularly scheduled events and lifestyles – Left out of emergency exit door 12.
Wise responses of everyone while waiting and we received 3 extra passes for the interruption
The continued theme from the conference:
3+ years, till 2017, of unusual/intense disruptions/situations to test/purify us more, for the greater harvest ahead
A heart and mind to discern the times and seasons of God
A heart and mind to discern the purpose and meaning of the sign or season
A heart and mind to walk with and obey the Lord during the time-frame given to them
A wise and discerning heart to lead others through the time and season successfully
1 Kings 3:5-13 “In Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night. And God said, Ask what I shall give you. 6 Solomon said, You have shown to Your servant David my father great mercy and loving-kindness, according as he walked before You in faithfulness, righteousness, and uprightness of heart with You; and You have kept for him this great kindness and steadfast love, that You have given him a son to sit on his throne this day. 7 Now, O Lord my God, You have made Your servant king instead of David my father, and I am but a lad [in wisdom and experience]; I know not how to go out (begin) or come in (finish) . 8 Your servant is in the midst of Your people whom You have chosen, a great people who cannot be counted for multitude. 9 So give Your servant an understanding mind and a hearing heart to judge Your people, that I may discern between good and bad. For who is able to judge and rule this Your great people? 10 It pleased the Lord that Solomon had asked this. 11 God said to him, Because you have asked this and have not asked for long life or for riches, nor for the lives of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to recognize what is just and right, 12 Behold, I have done as you asked. I have given you a wise, discerning mind, so that no one before you was your equal, nor shall any arise after you equal to you. 13 I have also given you what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that there shall not be any among the kings equal to you all your days.”
James 1:5 “If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.”
The Lord said that this season can be seen through Psalms 19. The warnings from heaven, the signs being given to earth, and the Spirit speaking to those with eyes to see, and ears to hear. Also the need to be seeking the Lord for wisdom to guide this generation through the season of re-structuring that we are in right now, until 2036.
Psalms 19:1-14 “THE HEAVENS declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows and proclaims His handiwork. 2 Day after day pours forth speech, and night after night shows forth knowledge. 3 There is no speech nor spoken word [from the stars]; their voice is not heard. 4 Yet their voice [in evidence] goes out through all the earth, their sayings to the end of the world. Of the heavens has God made a tent for the sun, 5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber; and it rejoices as a strong man to run his course. 6 Its going forth is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the ends of it; and nothing [yes, no one] is hidden from the heat of it. 7 The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the [whole] person; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple. 8 The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure and bright, enlightening the eyes. 9 The [reverent] fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the ordinances of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. 10 More to be desired are they than gold, even than much fine gold; they are sweeter also than honey and drippings from the honeycomb. 11 Moreover, by them is Your servant warned (reminded, illuminated, and instructed); and in keeping them there is great reward. 12 Who can discern his lapses and errors? Clear me from hidden [and unconscious] faults. 13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me! Then shall I be blameless, and I shall be innocent and clear of great transgression. 14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my [firm, impenetrable] Rock and my Redeemer.
– Susan O’Marra June 12, 2013
The Rev. Susan O’Marra of “In The Image Of His Glory Ministries“ has been given the mandate by the Father to Raise up His Tents Of Meetings, so she goes wherever the Lord directs her to. Susan shares the Father’s Heart to those who are seeking Him, and the Cloud of the Presence of the Lord and the Fire of the Lord often manifests in the meetings, as the Lord meets with the People. The Impartation of the Spirit is released to all who hunger and thirst for the Lord and who desire to be changed. The Lord is seeking those who are willing to draw near to Him. Susan’s blog site is here.