Declarations & Decrees: Humility and Obedience Towards God Is Becoming Evident in Our Leaders and in True Believers Across This Land!
I write these decrees in the Name of Jesus Christ and in His authority and through His power.
The Angelic troops stand ready to dispatch these decrees to the heavenly realms to the rulers, and authorities, and to post in the King’s Palace (Revelation 2-3, Ephesians 3:10, Esther 8:10,13).
- I decree and declare that our President and Leaders are being STRENGTHENED in the POWER of the Lord/ Adonai.
Holy Spirit/ Ruach HaKodesh is filling them with WISDOM and HUMILITY of God Almighty/ El Shaddai.
They are rising above the popular decisions of the World and standing STRONG for YOUR TRUTH, Lord/ Adonai!
- I decree and declare our Leaders will HUMBLE themselves before God/ Elohim and man, kneeling and prostrating themselves, with their hands raised toward heaven, saying: Lord God/ Adonai Elohim, there is NO GOD LIKE YOU in Heaven or on Earth.
You KEEP COVENANT with your Servants and show them GRACE, PROVIDED they live in YOUR PRESENCE with all their Heart!
- I decree and declare the Lord God/ Adonai Elohim keeps His PROMISES, if only the People are CAREFUL about what they do, so that they LIVE by His Word, and dwell in His Presence.
He pays attention to the PRAYERS of His People, as they call out to Him with HUMBLE Hearts.
- I decree and declare God/ Elohim STRENGTHENS you, according to the Good News, in HARMONY with the revelation of the SECRET TRUTH which is the proclamation of Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah which was kept HIDDEN in silence for ages and ages but is MANIFESTED NOW through the Prophetic Writings.
- I decree and declare the TRUTH of the Good News is communicated to all Nations to PROMOTE in them TRUST GROUNDED OBEDIENCE to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ/ Yeshua Messiah; to Him be the GLORY FOREVER and EVER, Amen!
- I decree and declare to those who have no SHAME, GATHER TOGETHER and LISTEN, before the day comes when one passes like chaff; before the Lord’s/ Adonai’s FIERCE ANGER comes upon you. SEEK the Lord/Adonai, all you HUMBLE in the Land, you who exercise His JUSTICE; SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS, SEEK HUMILITY – you might be hidden on the day of the Lord’s/ Adonai’s Anger!
- I decree and declare you who BELONG to Christ Jesus/ Messiah Yeshua have put your old nature to death on the cross along with its passions and desires.
You are NEW CREATIONS bearing the FRUIT of the Spirit/ Ruach: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, HUMILITY, self-control.
Nothing in God’s Word is against such things.
- I decree and declare you who are WISE and UNDERSTANDING will demonstrate it by your good way of life, by actions done in the HUMILITY that grows out of WISDOM.
Those who harbor in their hearts bitter jealousy and selfish ambition are not to attack the TRUTH with lies; for those who do have a wisdom that is not from above, on the contrary, it is Worldly, unspiritual, demonic!
- I decree and declare the WISDOM from above is, first of all, PURE, then PEACEFUL, KIND, open to reason, full of MERCY and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
And Peacemakers who sow seed in PEACE raise a Harvest of RIGHTEOUSNESS.
- I decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
In the name of King Jesus Christ, empowered and led of the Holy Spirit of God, we dispatch the Angelic troops, throughout this land and in the spirit realm, to deliver these decrees to all, both flesh and spirit.
The enemy, the principalities and powers, have no authority to act against these decrees of our King, the Lord God Almighty; their actions will be of no effect to God’s chosen ones, but will be turned back on themselves for destruction.
The Lord God Almighty, Maker of Heaven and Earth, we praise Your Name for You are True and Faithful and Just to perform it. Amen!
“12 Then he stood before the altar of the Lord in the presence of all the assembly of Israel and spread out his hands. 13 Now Solomon had made a bronze platform, five cubits long, five cubits wide and three cubits high, and had set it in the midst of the court; and he stood on it, knelt on his knees in the presence of all the assembly of Israel and spread out his hands toward heaven. 14 He said, “O Lord, the God of Israel, there is no god like You in heaven or on earth, keeping covenant and showing lovingkindness to Your servants who walk before You with all their heart; 15 who has kept with Your servant David, my father, that which You have promised him; indeed You have spoken with Your mouth and have fulfilled it with Your hand, as it is this day. 16 Now therefore, O Lord, the God of Israel, keep with Your servant David, my father, that which You have promised him, saying, ‘You shall not lack a man to sit on the throne of Israel, if only your sons take heed to their way, to walk in My law as you have walked before Me.’ 17 Now therefore, O Lord, the God of Israel, let Your word be confirmed which You have spoken to Your servant David.
18 “But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built. 19 Yet have regard to the prayer of Your servant and to his supplication, O Lord my God, to listen to the cry and to the prayer which Your servant prays before You; 20 that Your eye may be open toward this house day and night, toward the place of which You have said that You would put Your name there, to listen to the prayer which Your servant shall pray toward this place. 21 Listen to the supplications of Your servant and of Your people Israel when they pray toward this place; hear from Your dwelling place, from heaven; hear and forgive,” 2 Chronicles 6:12-21.
“25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith; 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forever. Amen,”Romans 16:25-27.
“1 Gather yourselves together, yes, gather, O nation without shame, 2 Before the decree takes effect — the day passes like the chaff — before the burning anger of the Lord comes upon you, before the day of the Lord’s anger comes upon you. 3 Seek the Lord, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger,” Zephaniah 2:1-3.
“22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. 26 Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another,” Galatians 5:22-26.
“13 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. 14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. 15 This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. 16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. 17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. 18 And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace,” James 3: 13-18.
~ Dawn Flores
Dawn Flores has been involved in the Lord’s ministry, in lay capacities, since 1971. Although faithfully attending congregations, volunteering and attending prayer meetings, and growing in her understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, it wasn’t until 2015 that she began to receive greater revelations from the Lord. Throughout 2015 and 2016 Dawn’s networking throughout Washington, USA and British Columbia, Canada increased. She also started the Washington State Revival Network to facilitate communications between congregations, and encourage individuals to visit groups experiencing REVIVAL. In June 2017 the Lord began expanding Dawn’s ministry to the Nations: first into Africa, then India, Pakistan and Asian countries. Her heart is to reach those in the rural and less populated areas as well as the larger cities.
Dawn’s Facebook page, Synergy of the Ages – NW (Believers of the Most High God).
Blog: Synergy of the Ages – NW (An Appeal to Heaven).