There are things that people who proclaim to be Prophets or Men and Women of God do, where we have no idea of the source that it comes from.
There are some things that we need to be very careful in receiving.
People be careful of:
- Those who can only prophesy from pictures of people.
That is a practice that witches do.
God knows who you are. He create you, so He doesn’t need a picture to reveal who you are.
- Those who only prophesy when you give money.
You don’t have to pay somebody to hear a Word from the LORD.
Get on your face and pray. He will speak to you himself!
- Those who have you bringing articles of a person to them, so they can feel their spirit.
God don’t have to have your shoes, clothes, etc., to reveal His will for a person life.
- Those who give you potions and try to say these are things God told them to mix.
God doesn’t need love potions etc.!
They use these things to keep you coming back, buying more stuff which you think you are getting free.
- Those who have to ask several questions before they prophesy.
They are trying to probe your soul for information.
They are not even prophetic, they just use your information to say something to impress you and get gain from you.
- Those who speak a word from observation of your facial expression or body language.
They have a gift, but no relationship with God and neither are they filled with His Spirit. They have to look for signs.
- Those who try to bring fear, by speaking a curse if you don’t give a certain amount of money or disconnect from them.
They open up a demonic doors for trouble to come upon your life.
- Those who pray unrighteous prayers from the word of the LORD to bring harm upon somebody.
They try to justify this wickedness through the Word of God.
- Those who say God has them watching over you by visiting your home.
These are Astro projecting their spirit to spy on you through illegal means.
God’s eyes are everywhere. He doesn’t need to assign somebody to watch you for Him.
- Those who are secretive about what they are praying concerning you.
This is a move to keep you in the dark about who they truly are.
The enemy loves darkness.
- Those who see demons in everything concerning you.
Sometimes they are the ones conjuring them up, so that you can become dependent upon them and they can control your life.
They want to make you think they deep and wonderful when in reality they are Satan host that carries and introduces demonic spirits into a person life.
These are just a few of the common things I have observed in the Body of Christ that persons who deal in darkness, commonly do.
Those of you who are running behind some of these “schools of the prophets” as they call themselves, are in reality connected to schools of divination that are teaching you black arts and disguising them as new moves of God.
Also, remember every miracle is not of God, because Satan duplicates what he sees God doing.
“Try the spirit** to see if it be of God and stop taking things at face value.
If more would stand and preach truth, we wouldn’t have so many being deceived.
And those of you who say God told you to teach, Prophets need to teach them to remain watchful and prayerful, because they can easily slip into witchcraft it they don’t:
- understand portals, different realm and certain dimensions,
- learn how to know the difference between God’s voice and the enemy,
- when it’s God’s presence, versus the enemies presence,
- how to know God’s angels from demon transforms as angels of light and,
- what is an impartation from God versus a demonic invasion of dark forces.
The prophetic is more than you opening your mouth and speaking, but it’s knowing whose spirit is operating through you.
With so much chaos and confusion these days about what is of God, and what is not, we need some mature vessels of God who have been trained, taught, certified, deputized and authorized in deliverance and spiritual warfare, to teach the people about the spirit world from all three dimensions!
If you don’t know anything, you are easily deceived!
** “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: and every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them,” 1 John 4:1-5 (KJV)
~ Apostle Barbara R. Thomas
Apostle Barbara R. Thomas is founder of I Come to Heal Ministries, A Woman’s touch Ministry, The Next Dimension Global Outreach Ministries and Spoken Word School of Ministry and is on a mission, travelling the world, proclaiming the Gospel, for souls to be won to the Kingdom of God. She has life mandate to help bring others to their divine purpose.