Redefining a Woman’s Place —
Beyond Church Cliché with Amber Picota
There’s an old joke: If you want to get something done … find a woman.
Well, God is doing just that. We are now in a new season where God is promoting many people — including women — in the Kingdom to do amazing things for Jesus.
I have released several prophetic words about this phenomena and I’m excited to introduce you to a special guest who will help me bring even more insight and revelation to this exciting subject.
In this week’s Spirit Connection podcast episode, I interview Amber Picota, author of a new book “God’s Feminist Movement: Redefining a “Woman’s Place” From a Biblical Perspective” that she describes as “a new covenant manifesto calling women to fulfill their destiny as revolutionaries who shape the course of history.”
In this episode, you’ll find:
- Why this subject is so controversial.
- Why the promotion of women is not political at all.
- How old religious traditions keep women from reaching their destiny.
- Healing for those who have been hurt by sexism in the Church.
- Ways to overcome some of the challenges women face today in ministry and business.
- How to celebrate your power, beauty and true identity in Christ.
- You have permission to change the world — by being you!
Listen Online Below:
Don’t miss a single episode! Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
~ Doug Addison
Doug Addison is a prominent conference speaker captivating audiences with clean stand-up comedy and high energy prophetic messages, also shared on TV, radio and the Internet for over a decade. He brings laughter, fun and a unique prophetic style while empowering people to transform their lives, discover their destiny and understand dreams, tattoos and piercings. His powerful messages stay with his audiences long after hearing him.