As I was before the presence of the Lord — He begin to speak to me about things that many of you might question if it was the Lord or not but I am sure that I am hearing the Lord.
He spoke to me about the frustration and anger in the leadership and how it needs to be a major adjustment in mindset, attitudes and resolve within the hearts of His people.
He spoke of a people and how they have devised in their own hearts and minds of how things will happen in their lives. How at the same time they are arrogant, critical of others, while lacking the understanding of true sacrifice, and compassion. And how when these things are evident there is little to no sensitivity in the things of God and that this was affecting quite a few in the body of Christ.
This is a serious issue because the world is in need of prayer, healing and evangelism. We all know that hurt people many times will hurt other people. We need to hear what the Lord is saying in this hour.
He went on to make these points:
1. Many of us are not where we think we are in terms of lining up to the position/place/calling of where He is looking for us to be—we need to seriously get before the Father and get our houses in order. (Romans 12:3, 1 Corinthians 13:4-5).
2. As people we should reach out to others, our neighbors and our families — the Lord has spoken to many concerning this area. (Matthew 5:16, 1 Peter 2:12,15).
3. We need to be givers and not just wait to be in constant receiving mode. ( Acts 20:25, Ecclesiastes 11:2, Luke 6:38).
4. We need to move self out of the way in order for true ministry to flow out of our lives (2 John 3:16) — It is not about us! — it’s about Him! Not marketing and merchandising our ministries but working as a body of believers. Time for the ego’s to go.
5. The Lord said that we are at times carrying remorse about what we haven’t been able to accomplish and that we have sometimes taken the assignment handed to us and have delayed, delayed and delayed. (Philippians 3:13, Dueteronomy 28:1)
6. Too much jealousy amongst co-laborers in the field — leads to distraction and hinders prayer and keeps us as an open prey for the enemy (James 3:16, 1 Corinthians 3:3, 1 Peter 5:8).
7. These things are serious issues of the day — some of these things may apply and maybe one or two might apply — but no matter what we think about what is being said. CHANGE is in order.
The Lord also mentioned the fact that things are about to become naked/uncovered before the eyes of others. He has covered us and has been long-suffering towards us. He also talked to me about great men and women who have died without fully accomplishing what they had been called to do and the opportunity and privilege we have been given to fulfill His purposes and plans upon this earth.
Please note I am not exempt from anything I have mentioned, I am just the messenger but I am the first subject to this word.
It’s time for deliverance, repentance and true humility before the Lord. He is grieved but He knows that those who truly love Him will run to the altar, start a fresh new consecration or will cry out and say Lord this is me concerning ________.
Lord cleanse us and prepare us for the hour which is to come upon this earth, in the name of Jesus Christ. (Psalm 51)
Prophet Phyllis Ford of Phyllis Ford Ministries is called by God’s grace as a prophet to the nations; now in ministry for 27 years. With yearly and monthly Words, she and husband Apostle Miles release the Word of the Lord via their website. Her ministry emphasises the Watchman call and duty in governance, as she teaches prophetic schools of ministry, intercession and deliverance workshops and tours worldwide, speaking into the lives of ministry leaders, encouraging prayer, and releasing regional strategies.